As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Third Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (Enrollment Closed)

Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
edited December 2010 in PAX Archive
triwizardlogo2010.png

Before I launch into The Thread Proper, I'd like to thank everyone who has every participated and/or volunteered for The Triwizard Drinking Tournament and the brand new Pokecrawl. Without you guys neither of these events would happen. First off I'd like to thank ZeroHourHero and Yamara who both helped design the buttons and scorecard for this year's Pokecrawl. Then I'd like to give extra special thanks to all the Professors, Heads of Houses, Headboys/girls, and PokeAssts. Without your guidance our drunken masses would fall apart. I informally invite every Head of House, Headboy, and Headgirl from 2009 to return this year and pick the reins back up. Matter of fact, I'll just go ahead and list your names until I hear otherwise. I will send out formal invites via PM later today just to make sure. If you can't do it again this year please let me know and I will open the position up. As for everyone else, there will be some slight changes to this year's bar crawl so sit back and enjoy the show.

Facebook Event Page

When This Happens

Thursday September 2nd, 8:30pm

What This Is

Aside from the wacky theme, The Triwizard Drinking Tournament boils down to a bar crawl/scavenger hunt. Just as everyone is welcome to join in on the theme and play the drinking games you will not be shunned for not doing so. This is an event organized so we can all go out and have fun and meet people before PAX even starts. It's always easier to make friends after that fifth shot...

What This Isn't

This isn't a kegger at the Theta Phi Delta. It also isn't Twilight themed. Scout's honor this time.

How To Participate

To sign up just make a post here with your desired house: !Gryffindor, !Slytherin, !Ravenclaw, or !Hufflepuff. Also if you are bringing anyone else with you who doesn't post here please list how many so I can keep a fairly accurate count. After signing up for a house, all you need to do is show up at the appropriate time at the appropriate bar as per your house's schedule. All participants will be asked for a $1 donation that will go to Child's Play. This nets you your scorecard and house button. After all is said and done the donations will be tallied up and the house that raises the most for Child's Play will win the "Triwizard Cup". If you're unsure as to what house you want to be in, come to me anytime during the dinner or before the crawl starts and I will be happy to hold a sorting ceremony for you.

Scorecard
36826_465442174049_591274049_6597078_5313028_n.jpg

Triwizard Cup Trophy
40635_465439609049_591274049_6597028_5888528_n.jpg

"Standby" Wizards & Witches

"Standby" isn't a true standby as some people may think of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come along and drink and engage in the wizard festivities but anyone on the standby list may or may not get their own button or scorecard. There are extras but my advice is to print out your own scorecard just in case so you can keep track if you are on the standby list. Historically, most people do end up getting a button and/or scorecard anyway due to people dropping out. This is just a fair way of distributing what we do have.

Update 8/18/10: There have been enough house buttons ordered so even people on Standby will be able to get one. There will also be uncorrected scorecards available if you did not print your own out.

Gryffindor (49) Standby (52) Closed

Gryffindor values courage, daring, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is the lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold. This house corresponds roughly to the element of fire. The founder of the house is Godric Gryffindor. The house anthem is SHOTS

Roster
Head of House: Atlus Parker
Headboy: ArcticXC
Headgirl: KaitouAyashi

Accalon
Aereus +2
AmyLukima
Arde +1
blindside044
cyanin +1
ddrlegs
DStalefish +1
FiSHNuTZ +1
freckle
GalFriday +2
Ghola Duncan +1
Goodfella2487
jenelle
MonkeyConQueso
Mr PMS +3
munkyboy0930
MyDcmbr
Norm99
o55goten +1
oxfroggy
rwmorris +3
Shoot-man
Steel Fire
Threepio +1
VenerableMonster
Weretaco +2
ZeroHourHero +1

Standby
Alazull
Angry Weasel
atomicn3rd +2
Baka Al +1
basicallygeek
Brian4120
Cadyn
circeramone +3
Cultural Geek Girl
Daksa +2
grim123
inocuo
Jediknightkarl +1
lemongrenades
lunacite +1
m0rph18s
mahhkk
Majikman13
McCloud?
midnightforever
Mighty Meat Sauce +1
NomadRaven
Panic1080 +1
Piggo
Pirate Hearts
reboot111a
romulusnr
shiftyninja +1
snopromise +1
SurlyMcD
The_Cyberchrist +1
The_Reflection +2
w00dm4n

Schedule & Challenges
0830 Barca | Challenge #1: Start of Term Feast
0925 Cafe Met | Challenge #2: House Duel vs Slytherin (Divination OWL)
1020 The Crescent | Challenge #3: House Duel vs Ravenclaw (Potions OWL)
1115 The Elite | Challenge #4: House Duel vs Hufflepuff (Defense Against the Dark Arts OWL)
1210 The Chapel | Challenge #5: Care of Magical Creatures OWL
Wildcard Challenge: Attend dressed as a witch or wizard in house colors

Button
gryf.png

Slytherin (53) Standby (46) Closed

Like Salazar Slytherin, its founder, Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness. The book also suggests that the hunger for power is a characteristic of Slytherins. The animal representing Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. Slytherin House seems to have attracted more evil wizards than any other house, including Voldemort himself and almost all of his supporters...they also like Irish drinking music.

Roster
Head of House: redhalo +1
Headboy: PeasantDave
Headgirl: BrokenAngel +2 + zombiebot (The Twin Snakes)

acidfingers +1
AKReign +2
beta_angel +1
BlackDragon480
CaptainTapole (Muggle) +1
Cronus
Dan3791 +4
Drain
Esotastic +6
Hortos
IceHope
Korthos
Mr_Snuts +3
Oz K. Fodrotski +1
RDubb
Samyel +5
stabn_
strebalicious +1
Tipist +1
TNTrooper
Winyder +1

Standby
aquaone +1
beta_angel's +2
Covet +2
diplomat_ash +1
fieldju +1
gantzgod +1
JoeBango +2
JohnWilmot
KainAsylum
kazuo +1
Kyanilis
Matt_SFC
notmetalenough +2
ohheykristina
overplus +3
Ozzimo
Pahalial +2
Rayman
squidget
TOGSolid
tyleroi +3
VonXWolfenstein +1
yanyan +2-3
zaxytara

Schedule & Challenges
00830 The Crescent | Challenge #1: Start of Term Feast
0925 Cafe Met | Challenge #2: House Duel vs Gryffindor (Divination OWL)
1020 Clever Dunne's | Challenge #3: House Duel vs Hufflepuff (Potions OWL)
1115 The Chapel | Challenge #4: House Duel vs Ravenclaw (Defense Against the Dark Arts OWL)
1210 Linda's | Challenge #5: Care of Magical Creatures OWL

Button
slyth.png

Ravenclaw (48) Standby (53) CLOSED

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, wit, and wisdom. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" is an oft-repeated Ravenclaw proverb. The house mascot is an eagle/raven, the house colours are blue and bronze (changed to blue and silver in the movies). The house anthem is this song right here, I guess.

Roster
Head of House: DeadlySherpa +1
Head Boy: PunkJr +1
Head Girl: Sumi

ACC3SS
AltDelete
Atratyys +5
Cabsy
chaosisorder +3
Decius
EskimoDave
Heleor
LoonyEclipse
MegaHoboMan
MJPM +2
Mogs +1
Namel3ss +1
Pythos +1
refrag
Sageheart +1
Shade
skarsol +2
SlickShughes +1
Torren +3
tr0tsky
whypick1
Wormdundee

Standby
agentmobius
Andrewgeddon +1
Aydr +1
bitpart +1
Cherisse23
delicious3.14 +1
DeVvo +2
DruVirus
Eladris +1
giraffeoverlord
Imperfect
Jekht +1
Juc
Kryptara +3
Lumenadducere +1
meljammin +3
Nullthread
Optimal
Rana +1
Rommy +3
SciFientist +1
SlickShughes' +2
Slizaro
SmallLady
StampZilla
Superbagman +2
teopeht
TheConstantWay
tr0tsky's +1
whitewolfjm

Schedule & Challenges
0830 Linda's | Challenge #1: Start of Term Feast
0925 The Elite | Challenge #2: House Duel vs Hufflepuff (Divination OWL)
1020 The Crescent | Challenge #3: House Duel vs Gryffindor (Potions OWL)
1115 The Chapel | Challenge #4: House Duel vs Slytherin (Defense Against the Dark Arts OWL)
1210 Cafe Met | Challenge #5: Care of Magical Creatures OWL

Button
ravenx.png

Hufflepuff (54) Standby (51) CLOSED

Hufflepuff, founded by Helga Hufflepuff, values hard work, loyalty, tolerance, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and black are its colours and corresponds roughly to the element of earth. They like the Japanese version of SHOTS?

Roster
Head of House: tehnakki
Head Boy: Dinny
Head Girl: juju

Binkley
cherin +1
emosquid +1
ikelewis +3
JonnyNero +2
ky13 +1
MetaverseNomad (Unicorn Muggle) +2
muttonhead
nerve
ninjowned +2
orbdep +1
Randomfool
RCars2
Rockman53
Shiggles
stankerbell +3
Stupid +2
Venar +6
VThornheart +1
Zellpher +1
Zilpep +4

Standby
adester
akjak +2
Blackwing B52
bozko +1
Crispy262
dagoa +2
Domcheezy +2
emperorsargosa +1
GlueFaceBear +4
grift +9
Hexcore
LordDHMD
me2wired +1
Medic +1
MelesMeles
Oats +1
pvt gonzo
rufo
Shenanigan +2
t2kizzle +3
TimeSyphon +1

Schedule & Challenges
0830 The Chapel | Challenge #1: Start of Term Feast
0925 The Elite | Challenge #2: House Duel vs Ravenclaw (Divination OWL)
1020 Clever Dunne's | Challenge #3: House Duel vs Slytherin (Potions OWL)
1115 The Elite | Challenge #4: House Duel vs Gryffindor (Defense Against the Dark Arts OWL)
1210 Barca | Challenge #5: Care of Magical Creatures OWL

Button
hufflepuff.png

Tips & Tricks

Don't Be a Dick: First and foremost, don't do anything that's going to embarrass yourself or anyone else. Especially since alcohol is going to be involved you're going to want to leave your asshole pants at home. Don't make us snap your wand.

Know Your Limit: The only person who knows your alcohol tolerance is you. There's nothing worse than an overindulged drunk so don't be that guy. If someone notices that you're getting sloppy you're already past the point of no return. You should probably stop drinking when someone points out to you that you're peeing on a bar stool.

Leave No Wizard Behind: We arrive as a group and leave as a group. If someone has to be That Guy/Gal who gets so wasted that they think they're actually Dumbledore, it's the responsibility of the crawl as a whole to ensure this person makes it safely back to their hotel. Use the buddy system, handcuff yourselves to each other, whatever. No one is to vomit in a bus terminal by themselves. Not this night, at least.

Don't Let Atlus Near Karaoke: For the love of god. Please!

Respect the Headboys/girls: Anyone designated as a headboy/girl for the crawl isn't there just to hand out stickers; they're there to make sure everyone's having a good time and that everything runs smoothly. They're there to keep everyone moving and to stop people from jumping up on the bar and dropping trou. If one asks you to stop picking bar fights with the seedy locals, it might be a good idea to do so.

HAVE FUN: This is the most important guideline of all: Have fun! We're all on vacation and we're drinking with fellow nerds so let's enjoy it. Keeping ourselves fairly reasonable for the evening will make it a good time for everyone.

Guidelines for the House Duels or Dueling Etiquette And You: A Magic Users Guide

This guide is to clarify a few rules concerning the wizard duels between houses. I know everyone has grand plans of pouring cement mixers and cowboy killers or whatever godawful concoctions people subject their bodies to down each other's throat. While this sounds good in theory, we want everyone to have fun and not worry about a first year student choking on Bloody Tampon and ruining the rest of their night. The following are a few rules to keep things fun:

All Forbidden Curses Are...Forbidden: All drinks must contain only a mix of alcohol. That means no fruit, tabasco sauce, fire, pickles, rubber bands, dirty diapers, razor blades, The Kraken, miniature civilizations, or whatever else your sick little minds come up with.

The Challenger Buys the Drink: To keep things fair and to prevent anyone from breaking their opponents bank by ordering them Dom Perignon mixed with Patron and topped off with Crystal Skull vodka.

Choose Your Partner Outside: At each bar where the duels happen we're going to have nearly 200 people trying to cram the bar. Help expedite the process by choosing a partner outside then going in together and ordering together.

How Do I Win?

There's really no winning, per se. This is pretty much a fun, drunken night out with fellow nerds. But for those of you who do manage to finish your scorecards, there will be a button celebrating the fact that you've passed your OWLs. Still not enough? That leads us to...

The Expecto Patronum Challenge

Those diligent witches and wizards who've studied diligently all year long and passed their OWLs will have the opportunity to cast their Patronus in front of their peers. Those who successfully and impressively perform this feat will receive a bonus button celebrating this feat.

I need a map!

Gryffindor Route
Slytherin Route
Ravenclaw Route
Hufflepuff Route

Diagon Alley for the Discerningly Thrifty Witch or Wizard
  • Find someone who has a black graduation robe. Spice it up with some house colors and you're instantly a wizard/witch.
  • Pick up a cheapish costume kit such as this one.
  • Wear a bathrobe, a makeshift hat, and stick a branch in your pants (yes this has been done in the past)
  • Borrow items from a Harry Potter nerd
  • Rob someone

My Credentials

I'm not just crazy. I've done this before.

The First Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (2008)
The Second Annual Triwizard Tournament (2009)
Pokecrawl Episode 1: The Adventure Begins (2010)

How Can I Help

I'll admit, I'm bad at a lot of things. Among those things are image design and living on both coasts simultaneously. In light of this, I reach out to you the community for help in the following areas.

Monetary Donations: In the interest of full disclosure I must say that with two bar crawls each year I can't really afford to fund the scorecards and buttons for both events. Because of this, the cost for the buttons and scorecards will come out of the final donation. I'm not looking for any upfront donations but if you want to help out with the cost you can always kick a couple extra bucks into the pot at the bar crawl.

And thus concludes yet another lengthy bar crawl thread. I hope to see everyone out again this year. Get your wizard hats and wands out again. Seattle won't know what hit it.

Atlus Parker on

• WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Gryffindor Me + 2 others

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm in for Ravenclaw! That way I don't need a new tie >.>

tr0tsky on
  • FiSHNuTZFiSHNuTZ Registered User new member
    edited June 2010
    !Gryffindor Me +1

FiSHNuTZ on
  • ThreepioThreepio New Westminster, BCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Gryffindor Me +1

Threepio on
    142.jpg
  • JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well...I was hufflepuff last year. Not sure if I should go again. If any other house is willing to give me a better offer, I might defect ;)

JonnyNero on
  • Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    JonnyNero wrote: »
    Well...I was hufflepuff last year. Not sure if I should go again. If any other house is willing to give me a better offer, I might defect ;)

Hufflepuff won last year. Why would you defect?

Atlus Parker on
    edited June 2010

Hufflepuff won last year. Why would you defect?

Because I believe Hufflepuff won last year because of my direct presence in the house. With great power comes yada yada yada, so maybe I should spread the love. ;)

That and because inevitably everyone I want to hang out with the night before PAX will be split up between the four houses, so I'm trying to spread around to see everyone.

JonnyNero on
  • acidfingersacidfingers Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Slytherin Me +1

I have others coming but they suck at casting spells. Last year one missed the entire first day of PAX recovering from casting so many spells! So I will probably have 4 or 5 others, but only me and 1 of my other friends will officially be on the team.

acidfingers on
  • EsotasticEsotastic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Slytherin Me +6

I'm actually bringing 13 other people with me, but not all of them will be participating. I figured 7 was a safe number. if it changes at all, I'll let you know.

Esotastic on
  • beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Slytherin +1...as always. It's not even a question.

Atlus, prior to making your map, give me a quick contact. I wanna chat with you about starting points in regards to the dinner.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    beta_angel wrote: »
    !Slytherin +1...as always. It's not even a question.

Since you're here and and because I forgot to mention it it in the OP, I'm looking to start the bar crawl around 8:30pm. This overlaps with the end of the dinner but the first challenge will be designed in such a way to accommodate latecomers and allow people to catch up before the real fun begins.

Atlus Parker on
  • AKReignAKReign Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Slytherin Me + 2

I love getting a reason to wear an old Halloween outfit!

AKReign on
    ~Lurking through PAX since 2008~ [E]
    - Slytherin OotP: HoH - Twitter -Slytherin OotP
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw for life...

...although my participation/number of guests is dubious, since I don't know how much setup I'll be doing Thursday. I'll know by August.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw

I have a friend I may rope into going, but I'll let him post for himself.

Heleor on
  • tehnakkitehnakki Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    HUFFLEPUFF for LIFE!!!!

Lawl, I love how I have been volun-told to be Head Girl again. Not that I am complaining, I love my house =)

Decius wrote: »
    n00b questions time. This is, as noted, my first time attending PAX so be gentle.

1) Is this the Pre-PAX pub crawl or just a Pre-PAX pub crawl?
    2) Am I disqualified if I don't know a goddamn thing about Harry Potter :lol:?

This is THE Pre-PAX pubcrawl. You are in the right thread, my friend =) And you don't have to know anything about Harry Potter, except that Hufflepuff is the most awesome house and the one you should obviously join =)

tehnakki on
    Hufflepuff for lief, muthafuckers!

the 'teh' is silent: eljay ~ * ~ twitter ~ * ~ ravelry ~ * ~ last.fm
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    tehnakki wrote: »
    HUFFLEPUFF for LIFE!!!!

Lawl, I love how I have been volun-told to be Head Girl again. Not that I am complaining, I love my house =)

n00b questions time. This is, as noted, my first time attending PAX so be gentle.

This is THE Pre-PAX pubcrawl. You are in the right thread, my friend =) And you don't have to know anything about Harry Potter, except that Hufflepuff is the most awesome house and the one you should obviously join =)

Well then, I'll just join !Ravenclaw because I want to be with my fellow Canucks.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    tehnakki wrote: »
    HUFFLEPUFF for LIFE!!!!

This is THE Pre-PAX pubcrawl. You are in the right thread, my friend =) And you don't have to know anything about Harry Potter, except that Slytherin is the most awesome house and the one you should obviously join =)
    Fixed that for ya.

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw

I declare Ravenclaw to once again be the main house for Canadians. I know the head of house/head boy have been Volun-told already, but if either of them wants to drop out of that position this year, I''ll be up for it.

Wormdundee on
    edited June 2010
    Wormdundee wrote: »
    !Ravenclaw

I declare Ravenclaw to once again be the main house for Canadians. I know the head of house/head boy have been Volun-told already, but if either of them wants to drop out of that position this year, I''ll be up for it.

We should create a super-team of Prairie Boys and Newfs/Maritimers and bury everyone.

Edit: Oh and can I switch teams? :D

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    But I'm a Ravenclaw and not Canadian. Am I still welcome? :(

Heleor on
    edited June 2010
    Heleor wrote: »
    But I'm a Ravenclaw and not Canadian. Am I still welcome? :(

We'll need someone to be the mascot. Can you wear a beaver costume convincingly?

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw
    "Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure."

EskimoDave on
    edited June 2010
    Edit: Oh and can I switch teams? :D

Yes, join us on our quest to show Americans how to drink!

tr0tsky on
  • WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yes, I cannot stop non-canadians from joining Ravenclaw. It's just nice to have a sort of declared one for us to group up in. You know I love you heleor.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, my birthday this year falls on the day of this crawl. I am going to die.

Wormdundee on
    edited June 2010
    Screw it!

!Hufflepuff +3 (possibly four, but they won;t be drinking, so not worth the count)

I'll just make it easier on myself

JonnyNero on
  • ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw

SO EXCITED :D

ACC3SS on
  • AccalonAccalon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My wizarding heart cannot abandon my true house so I'll have to stick with...

!Gryffindor

Accalon on
    PAX 2007 Omegathon Champeen

*Proud member of the Photoshop Heroes*
    edited June 2010
    Accalon wrote: »
    My wizarding heart cannot abandon my true house so I'll have to stick with...

!Gryffindor

You're not allowed to buy our Canadian Ravenclaw flag this year. Unless you're very generous :P

tr0tsky on
  • refragrefrag Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Ravenclaw

refrag on
  • RCars2RCars2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Hufflepuff Count me in for this.

RCars2 on
    carlinsig.png
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !SLYTHERIN for me!!!!!!!!

And I would like to go as the Designated Walker (AKA a Muggle) once again this year. It's always good to have someone to try their best to herd folks along.

And Darling Astayonix, please make sure you either bring an extra pair of shoes or more comfy shoes to walk around in.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • tehnakkitehnakki Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well then, I'll just join !Ravenclaw because I want to be with my fellow Canucks.

I'm Canadian too :( But my house allegiance is greater than my (lack of) patriotism! Up HUFFLEPUFF!!!!

!SLYTHERIN for me!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Hufflepuff and Slytherin will duel this year so I'll get to see you!! I miss you!!!!!

tehnakki on
    Hufflepuff for lief, muthafuckers!

the 'teh' is silent: eljay ~ * ~ twitter ~ * ~ ravelry ~ * ~ last.fm
  • RandomfoolRandomfool loofmodnar Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I will return once again to represent !Hufflepuff . +1 because I'm not giving her a choice.

Randomfool on
    I do Pokecrawl things. Professor Team Instinct, Hufflepuff supporter.@loofmodnar

B4o6XD4.png
  • BinkleyBinkley Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm totally returning to !Hufflepuff

I'm planning on back-to-back champions just like the LA Lakers.

Binkley on
    A video blog about random jank:
    The KB Life
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm really looking forward to this again. I was kind of hoping for a different theme, but I'm all for more reasons to drink with PAers. I was in Gryffindor last year, but I'm going to go with !Slytherin. This way I can hang out with ET and Astayonix again.

Hey guys, it's been a while. *waves*

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • RandomfoolRandomfool loofmodnar Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Screw it!

!Hufflepuff +3 (possibly four, but they won;t be drinking, so not worth the count)

I'll just make it easier on myself

Glad to have you back! I hope I get another chance to give you my drunken thoughts on gaming.

Randomfool on
    I do Pokecrawl things. Professor Team Instinct, Hufflepuff supporter.@loofmodnar

B4o6XD4.png
  • WinyderWinyder Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !Slytherin + 1, and a whole bunch more are coming from PAX Base Alpha.

Winyder on
    edited June 2010
    Winyder wrote: »

PAX Base Alpha?
    Atlantis? Antarctica?

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • WinyderWinyder Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Cronus wrote: »

PAX Base Alpha?
    Atlantis? Antarctica?

A bunch of PAXers are renting a house for the week.

Winyder on
    edited June 2010
    Cronus wrote: »

PAX Base Alpha?
    Atlantis? Antarctica?

A bunch of PAXers are renting a house for the week.

Cool. It's neat how you found one to rent for the week. That stuff is usually on a monthly basis. Who else are you rooming with?

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.