As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Want to get iPod Touch, need cover recommendations

DalbozDalboz Resident Puppy EaterRight behind you...Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I recently came into some money and I'm thinking of getting an iPod Touch. However, I would like to have a protective case for it as soon as I get the iPod. I liked the iSkin I have for my 5th gen iPod. I've noticed that there are iSkins for the Touch, but I'm wondering if anyone has/had one and has an opinion, or has another one they can recommend. Something protective, provides easy access (in the event it's some kind of flip case) and a belt clip is a plus.

Dalboz on

• bobmyknobbobmyknob 3DS Friend Code 4553-9974-2186 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I just have one of those cheap clear plastic cases and a screen protector. However, a new iPod Touch should be coming out in the fall with updates from the new iPhone. The screen alone looks like it may be worth waiting for.

bobmyknob on
    steam_sig.png
  • DalbozDalboz Resident Puppy Eater Right behind you...Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    That's what I hear, but that's a maybe. I'm not paying retail anyway. I'm hunting discount places to see if I can get a good deal. I've put a limit on how much. That, and I'm not really sold on something based on the new iPhone anyway. I might use the video as a gimick, but that's not my focus. I mostly just want to upgrade my iPod with a few extra capabilities (maybe some video, but I don't need HD, maybe free games, a document reader, a few apps and utilities) because I think my old iPod is showing some battery wear, so it may just be time.

Dalboz on