As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

• DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2007
    Alright i've done some mulling.

I'm going to sign up to host an Alice in Wonderland Phalla (Phallice in Wonderland).

Unknown User on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm thinking of running a small (~12-15 people max) Corporate-themed Phalla. I'd also be delighted to help run one, as sort of a training exercise. If anyone needs a hand, let me know.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    I'm thinking of running a small (~12-15 people max) Corporate-themed Phalla. I'd also be delighted to help run one, as sort of a training exercise. If anyone needs a hand, let me know.

I actually need a co-host for mine, I don't have anything on paper yet really, but am planning on getting everything done and ready when the next phalla is running, since mine is going to be afterwards.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »

I actually need a co-host for mine, I don't have anything on paper yet really, but am planning on getting everything done and ready when the next phalla is running, since mine is going to be afterwards.

Actually, I was kind of hoping to be co-host for yours, since I think I know a little too much about it now to be able to participate.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited April 2007

Actually, I was kind of hoping to be co-host for yours, since I think I know a little too much about it now to be able to participate.

You want to be the actual co-host now instead of just thinking about ideas with me? That's cool. :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2007

You want to be the actual co-host now instead of just thinking about ideas with me? That's cool. :P

Awww shucks.

GrimmyTOA on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Grimmy, you should totally do a Phallout game that we discussed last night I think. That would be awesome. Or someone should do it.

Ardor on
    edited April 2007
    Everyone can be co-hosts and also participate in the game, and change rules to benefit them during the game!

Hmmm.....sounds like an interesting possible phalla game.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited April 2007
    Phallout actually sounds really cool -- I wasn't here for the discussion, though.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Actually, I can't decide what Phalla I want to run now. Maybe a Mexican Gunslinger phalla, maybe a Star Wars one. I'm not sure.

Gorilla Salad on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Senor Fish wrote: »
    Actually, I can't decide what Phalla I want to run now. Maybe a Mexican Gunslinger phalla, maybe a Star Wars one. I'm not sure.

I !vote Mexican Gunslinger Phalla!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2007

I !vote Mexican Gunslinger Phalla!
    If I run that, at the end
    Seriously, this will ruin the ending
    SHAMALAMADINGDON TWIST COMIN UP!
    Some Texas Rangers surround them in a valley and kill them all

However, that would happen in the Star Wars Phalla as well. Just with more fire.

Gorilla Salad on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It'd only be awesome without that ending. Someone's gotta win.
    I think.

And someone has to have done a Battle Royale one at one point or another. Random items, random factions, complete lunacy. It'd be madness to organize, though.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited April 2007
    Maybe I'll add the ending. It depends. Probably not. Depends on whether or not I want to be a dick.

Gorilla Salad on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Someone must do a Fallout Phalla. I'd rather participate than host, but someone HAS to do one.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited April 2007
    Also, here's my idea for the Gunslinger phalla:
    EVERYONE'S A ONE SHOT VIGILANTE! Everyone! But only once. That's all the bullets you have left.
    Also, the guardian will be called "Wayne". He'll wear some sort of iron and take the bullet for whomever he chooses. The rebels are just other gunslingers who are tired of Juans system of rule. they get one kill for every two rebels left.
    Now, for the 7 people left on night 2, Alchohol will be dispensed to all. If they use it, whoever they use it on is to drunk to do their vigilante shot. They'll miss. If they get a spy with it, he wastes his bullets, but it's not revealed he's a spy.

I have no idea as to whether or not I'll figure out a way to fit a seer in there. Either way, everyone is getting a vigilante kill. I want to have the shortest recorded Phalla ever.

Gorilla Salad on
    edited April 2007
    For effect, I believe this is what the first day of my gunslinger phalla would look like.
    This

Gorilla Salad on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    For effect, I believe this is what the first day of my gunslinger phalla would look like.
    This

What the fuck.

*That's a statement, not a question.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    That should be a link to the ending of Reservoir Dogs.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited April 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    That should be a link to the ending of Reservoir Dogs.
    That's a bit harder to find.

And I've never seen Resevoir Dogs.

Gorilla Salad on
    edited April 2007
    I kept names out of it.
    Four people all pointing guns at each other kill themselves in the crossfire, more or less.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Please discuss this stuff in the mechanics thread, this thread is to make it easier to find "I sign up to host" posts.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited April 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Please discuss this stuff in the mechanics thread, this thread is to make it easier to find "I sign up to host" posts.
    Oh, yeah...shit, where'd it go?

Gorilla Salad on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    thorgot, I gots a title for my Phalla now.

The Court of King Phallis
    (It's pronouced "pha-lee".)

DarkPrimus on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    When people create their games, if they could PM Echo and I, and let us know whether or not they want a graveyard thread (someplace for dead people to talk), or, at least, put whether or not they want one in the OP, it would be appreciated.

I don't mind locking the things if I know that's what the GM wants.

Thanatos on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My game is going to be Space Station 13 themed, and right now I expect to need about 30 players.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited April 2007
    You can most likely put a few people ahead of me in the list since in May I have 3 final projects to work on, than the first half of june are finals. So I don't think hosting a phalla will be a good thing for me to do, I love me some procrastination.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    You can most likely put a few people ahead of me in the list since in May I have 3 final projects to work on, than the first half of june are finals. So I don't think hosting a phalla will be a good thing for me to do, I love me some procrastination.

I'll bump you down two people now, so Gnasty can start preparing.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am renaming mine.

The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited May 2007
    There was already a Kingdoms of Phallacia. Sorry, too similar.

(You can call it whatever you want.)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited May 2007
    I'd like to sign up for a spot to host a game. It'll be called Phalla Royale (based on the movie/novel battle royale).

Ardor on
    edited May 2007
    Fantastic.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    I've been working on this for a bit and I think I have the mechanics down pat.

I will be running "Phallibal Island" - The Players are stranded without food and are forced to consume each other until rescue arrives. Some Players are tainted. Some are not. And some are DELICIOUS. One Player can only feed so many other Players. Without eating, they eventually become hindered. Outwit, Outlast, and Outeat the competition. NOM NOM NOM

So please slap me at the end of the list, por favor.

Squashua on
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Phallanoia WILL END TOMORROW. I suggest the next GM to fire up the old sign-up machine.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
    edited May 2007
    I'm gonna go with the Wild West phalla. (Like Gunslinger, but easier for me to fit in Bruce Campbell)

Gorilla Salad on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Whoa!

Can somebody else do the next phalla?
    I need a little longer to get my shit together.
    I thought I had more time before it was my turn.

Me Too! on
    edited May 2007
    Yea I need to be pushed farther back. May and most of June I'm going to be way to busy to be able to host a phalla.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well with Drez banned and you two out that leaves me next, and I haven't even begun to write this stuff up. This either means a delay, or someone steps up. I'll might be able to get mine ready in a week-week and a half provided I don't screw the mechanics up too badly.

PsychoLarry1 on
  • Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, although we're all going crazy about who's going next, I'd like to add my name to the list. My theme is the card game BANG!, and it's probably going to be around 40 players.

Buzz Buzz on
    edited May 2007
    Well, for what it's worth (although I'd be jumping the whole line here) I'll be ready to go after my test is done here. I just wanted to make sure everything I Wrote up and saved to my comp was tested first. So if nobody else is ready, I can go after Gnasty.

EDIT: noooooooo.

I mean, hey, you're up Hylianbunny!

Ardor on
This discussion has been closed.