As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Les Phalles? Send me Char PMs.

• Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Aw, we're restarting? FWIW, I understood the rules :P

Also, je suis Napoleon.

My special powers were I could escape from prison, but several days later would end up back in prison . . . where I die, of stomach cancer.
    No, not really

EDIT: PM returned to sender.

Andrew_Jay on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    20 people have not sent their PMs. I am tailoring as we speak.

Fencingsax on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    OK resending...one sec.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited May 2007
    Fence, I just sent you back my "You are King of the Universe" role PM.

Drez on
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wait, whats going on. Are we restarting or what?

Digger Dude on
    edited May 2007
    I have no idea. I'm going to just waitandsee.

Drez on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, we're going to restart. Please send the character PMs back to me.

Fencingsax on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    I was someone from the play! Eponine! I'm not really sure if I had a power or not, but I probably did because the name was in the wikipedia! I've never been a good special before. :(

The character in the book saves one of the main characters twice but ends up being forgotten about by him around five seconds after she is killed.

Couscous on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    FS, if you're going to redo things anyway, might as well include an explanation of what happens when you miss a vote.

Also: I am unclear of what exactly you can do in jail? Can you still talk with others?

Aldo on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I was the sister of the priest that saves Valjean

There was totally a family mechanic there - like he was a guardian or something.

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007
    I'll explain this again, but you cannot vote against your execution in jail, but you can vote against your jailing. That's pretty much the limit.

If you miss a vote without notifying me, you become a casualty of the barricade.

Fencingsax on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I was madame Thenardier, I was totally planning on being a flaming bitch and murderous backstabber. :(

t FS: ah, ok. B-b-but isn't the whole purpose of jail to keep you from talking in public?

Aldo on
    edited May 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    I was madame Thenardier, I was totally planning on being a flaming bitch and murderous backstabber. :(

t FS: ah, ok. B-b-but isn't the whole purpose of jail to keep you from talking in public?

Actually, the main purpose of jail is to not screw over anyone the first night. Also, it kind of dissipates the bandwagon, as it's hard to keep one going for consecutive nights.

Fencingsax on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007

Think of it from a gameplay perspective. How fun would it be to still be in the game but not be able to do anything?

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Think of it from a gameplay perspective. How fun would it be to still be in the game but not be able to do anything?

How about allowing them to speak but not allowing them to vote?

Couscous on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I was georges.

Gorilla Salad on
    edited May 2007
    titmouse wrote: »

How about allowing them to speak but not allowing them to vote?

That's essentially what I meant. I thought we were talking about how a jailed person can vote for themselves.

Fencingsax on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    I was Cosette's deadbeat dad. I was looking forward to reuniting with my unknown daughter.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited May 2007
    So what will probably happen is that I'll only have three factions, and Les Mis

Fencingsax on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I find it totally fucking hilarious that, for the first time ever, I might have been a good special.

Only to have the game reset.

Elendil on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    I find it totally fucking hilarious that, for the first time ever, I might have been a good special.

Shut the fuck up, Athan.

Edit: Wait, good as in "a special with cool powers" or good as in "a special who is on the side of the villagers"?

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Shut the fuck up, Athan.

Edit: Wait, good as in "a special with cool powers" or good as in "a special who is on the side of the villagers"?
    The latter. You seem to be awfully hostile there.

Commie.

I mean, royalist.

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    Okay, 33/47. Almost there!

Fencingsax on
    edited May 2007
    !zap

Drez on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Man, I wanted to keep my Duke of New York role. It was 'A' number 1!

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    Okay, I'm gonna list people who have not PMed me.

Repeat, if you are on this list, Send me your character PM

DrinkinStout
    Hakkekage
    Bad Kitty
    an_alt
    Variable
    Vishnub
    BitStream
    GrimmyTOA
    GrundlTerror
    Kilnaga
    Munkus Beaver
    TehSpectre
    Plutonium
    frandelgearslip
    Ray Smuckles

Fencingsax on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Awesome, the restart means I can become the king of England! A round of Gin for everyone!

PsychoLarry1 on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    PMed

Casual Eddy on
    edited May 2007
    Awesome, the restart means I can become the king of England! A round of Gin for everyone!

No.

Fencingsax on
    edited May 2007
    Don't forget that Hakkekage may well be out of this due to network issues.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    George III disagrees! I've taken time out from my busy schedule of losing colonies and talking to trees to deal with this French nonsense! Don't kill me or England will declare war!

PsychoLarry1 on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Shut the fuck up, Athan.

The latter. You seem to be awfully hostile there.

Commie.

I mean, royalist.

In his defense, you have been the only bad guy who got not only an awesome role, but once found out, you could taunt the whole playerbase until your death a few days later. Color us jealous.

Ardor on
  • Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Careful, last time someone told the truth about why Hakkekage wasn't posting much, they nearly got bandwagoned to death. :P

Buzz Buzz on
    edited May 2007

O shit, I forgot. Lemme just check. Okay, his role can easily be converted, if he still has trouble. However, if Hakkekage repairs his network, PM me, and I'll do my best to figure something out. Possibly let Hakkekage and Thorgot be in the next Phalla

Fencingsax on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Also I'm not sure if Ray will be in, considering the over dramatized happenings with Kusu.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    If they haven't PMed me by tonight, I'll simply send group PMs reminding them. Also, Ray isn't banned (as far as I know) so he can still play.

Fencingsax on
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    In his defense, you have been the only bad guy who got not only an awesome role, but once found out, you could taunt the whole playerbase until your death a few days later. Color us jealous.

Yes, but I was the only bad guy who staged a transparent coup of the village council, formally announced I was going to kill everyone, and still got council votes from people who weren't my allies.

I'm just that charming.

ElJeffe on
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    PM sent. It's a shame as I was really looking forward to my role as the corrupt executioner who could kill people who annoyed me.

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Yes, but I was the only bad guy who staged a transparent coup of the village council, formally announced I was going to kill everyone, and still got council votes from people who weren't my allies.

I'm just that charming.

The dirt I picked up from that game still hasn't come off yet. You guys did very well that game.

Ardor on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

I'm just that charming.

The dirt I picked up from that game still hasn't come off yet. You guys did very well that game.

Dude, they had ElJeffe, Smasher AND DevoutlyApathetic.

RNG practically won that game for them before it began.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.