As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Comic Releases for 7-8-10 have you locked in

2»

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    TexiKen wrote: »
    The only reason I would pick up a book with Mockingbird in it is if I wanted an STD.

Karla 4 life, Bobbi ain't a good wife.

Dude, Karla is a walking STD farm. She can give you chlamydia from across the street.

Solar on
  • Options
    CountBlackulaCountBlackula MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    APR100165 BATMAN AND ROBIN #13 $2.99

APR100474 WALKING DEAD #74 (MR) $2.99

MAY100651 SCARLET #1 (MR) $3.95

I really realllly wanna pick up the Crossed trade, too. Or the third Alias trade if they have it.

It's gonna be a good week. I'm most excited for Scarlet. I love Bendis/Maleev to death. Their Daredevil run smacked me out of my anime phase in high school.

CountBlackula on
    8JHfoFW.png Dom's Sketch Cast
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    The only reason I would pick up a book with Mockingbird in it is if I wanted an STD.

Dude, Karla is a walking STD farm. She can give you chlamydia from across the street.

That is nothing but a vicious smear campaign perpetrated by Bendis and Brevoort. Karla doesn't just love your body, she loves your mind.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Solar wrote: »

That is nothing but a vicious smear campaign perpetrated by Bendis and Brevoort. Karla doesn't just love your body, she loves your mind.

She was a sex pest in T-Bolts too. But it's irrelevant, she can't have my mind. Not that a feeble being such as herself could ever hope to understand the immense depth and complexity of my thought processes, in fact the merest glimpse of such would destroy her mind utterly, but even if she could, she ain't getting it.

Solar on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    You geese should try King City.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    RansRans Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    DEC090245 ABSOLUTE PLANETARY HC BOOK 01 NEW PTG $75.00
    MAY100109 BRIGHTEST DAY #5 $2.99

Rans on
  • Options
    InterpreterInterpreter Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Since there's no MOTW thread yet(but Canada got the books on Wednesday), and even though I have barely started going through this weeks books(damn night shift), Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four is loads of fun.

Johnny(after being slapped by Gwen Stacy): What'd I say?
    Ben: Before you offered her a ride on your pogo plane, maybe you shoulda explained what it is.

Interpreter on
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    oh hey look, I can finally buy blackest night

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow I didn't realize all the main BN hardcovers came out at the same time.

And honestly the GL/GLC BN hardcovers are pretty good deals even at 25 retail.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!