As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cyberpunk? Anybody? Bueller?

2»

• Options
    vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd say Rise of the Dragon but you said no adventure games. How about BloodNET? That's an old cyberpunk game. I have no idea where you'd find these games now but thats not my problem. Cyberpunk is my favorite setting and it is really disappointing how few games use the setting.

vhzod on
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Blade Runner (it's a point and click adventure game, which I know you said you don't like, but it's not a "combine the items" or "click on the right thing" sort of game; it's actually incredibly easy but it's a FANTASTIC game with its own awesome story with different endings [and middles])
    This. It's an amazing adventure game and surprisingly open for its genre.

Glal on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Glal wrote: »
    Blade Runner (it's a point and click adventure game, which I know you said you don't like, but it's not a "combine the items" or "click on the right thing" sort of game; it's actually incredibly easy but it's a FANTASTIC game with its own awesome story with different endings [and middles])

Stop talking about a totally sweet game I will never be able to play

Stop it

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    why not, Olivaw?

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I was going to mention Blade Runner but its another adventure game. Also I had no idea what was going on most of the game and didn't get the ending.

vhzod on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    why not, Olivaw?

First of all, it's impossible to find a copy of that game

Secondly, it's impossible to get it working on modern operating systems

Finally, I wanna play it so bad

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Mr.BrickMr.Brick Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Glal wrote: »

Stop talking about a totally sweet game I will never be able to play

Stop it

I dought this years and year ago and actually just found while preparing to move into my new house.

Mr.Brick on
    pew pew pew