As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2010 Trading Cards (Post PAX)

PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in PAX Archive
At PAX East many people from the forums created trading cards and traded them. It was a success!

If you mailed me cards or sent me your address
I will be mailing out the cards you asked for this week!

If you would like any of the cards from this list, send me a PM
1. PeasantDave
2. Zezspecs
4. Bigtoy J
7. Singollo
11. Shervyn
15. Lord Moon
16. Mignignack
17. Kevin
18. Apechow
25. Dread Pirate Amy
26. Rynoa
27. Jonny Broken Bones
30. Kjeldor
42. Ike Lewis
85. Vaulter85
120. Jess O
123. Facelesscogg
242. itzerokewl
256. Cookie Brigade
421. Macrogeek
663. Goose
989. SROL

If you would like to take part next year.
Just mention it in this thread. As long as enough people want to do it again, we will!

If you have ideas for next year.
Post them. We will brainstorm until PAX Prime 2010 is over. During that period we will not rule anything out. Once PAX Prime is over, then we will see where the interest lies and what is plausible to accomplish.

PeasantDave on

• Options
    itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hey Dave! I'd love to do this again at next PAX East, it was a great time and a great community activity, hopefully more people will catch on this year.

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited June 2010
    Gah! I completely forgot to send mine to you. Is there still time?

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited July 2010
    People can continue to send me their extra cards. I have no problem sending out singles as they come in. I also have no problem sending collections to people who took part but ran out of cards.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    zezspecszezspecs ScotlandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    For those of you that sent PeasantDave your information, the cards have been mailed out as of now. I sent them regular mail, so I couldn't imagine them arriving quicker than a week. Also, since Dave wrote out all the addresses, they are nice and neat and should get to the correct destinations. :)

zezspecs on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks so much for doing this Dave and zezspecs! Can't wait to get my cards and complete my master PAX East decorating plan (fear not, pictures will follow)

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Just got my cards this evening! The plot thickens (insert evil laugh here)

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh if you need my card, let me know.... I've got boxes of em... been putting them in Geocaches.

ZeroHourHero on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    Posting for interest for PaxE2011, since you mentioned to do so. I had no clue it was going on in 2010, but I'd be very interested in participating in the future!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh if you need my card, let me know.... I've got boxes of em... been putting them in Geocaches.

Well I sent out several batches already. Just bring them if you make it to one of my gatherings. At that point you can dig in to the extras I have for other people.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

Well I sent out several batches already. Just bring them if you make it to one of my gatherings. At that point you can dig in to the extras I have for other people.

Want me to just bring them to prime? I still dont have a car so I've no way to get to your place yet.

ZeroHourHero on
This discussion has been closed.