As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

oh god oh god oh god

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I will name my kid raneados and set him up to fail at even the simplest of tasks

but it won't be obvious either

it'll seem like some sort of bad karma affliction that will surely turn around later in life, right? right?!

Squall on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    All right, pop quiz. Uterus, gunman with one hostage. He's using it for cover; he's almost to a vagina. She is fully dilated... Jack?

Hunter on
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    bwanie wrote: »
    Squall wrote: »
    raneydoes why you such a curmudgeon

people having kids and not being good to them and it fucking up the kids is a pet peeve of mine

like how being punched in the face is a pet peeve of most people?

man i agree with all your points but the age thing is pretty arbitrary. I mean i'm glad we waited but i woulden't have minded having it a few years earlier ( all onther conditions being met).

i just wanted to enjoy my freedom a bit more ( and my wife hers) so we chose to wait.

just a number for when people are more likely to treat their kid better and yet still be able to be around and keep up with them through their formative years

But then you don't get to be a young, cool parent, who will be a friend to their kid rather than a lame authority figure.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    edited July 2010
    how would a uterus even hold a gun

much less take a hostage

well okay I see how it could take a hostage

but the gun thing remains a mystery

Squall on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I will name my kid raneados and set him up to fail at even the simplest of tasks

it'll seem like some sort of bad karma affliction that will surely turn around later in life, right? right?!

that name is an instant win button

he will succeed despite your sabotage and will probably move out at age 5 and become king of spain

Raneados on
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    mmmm

cold placenta sandwiches

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Ross_CRoss_C Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Name him SUE. That's the only way he'll be a man.

Ross_C on
    edited July 2010

he will succeed despite your sabotage and will probably move out at age 5 and become king of spain

Either that, or be emotionally crippled for the rest of his life and end up giving mouth party to truckers along the interstate to buy meth and fast food for a living.

Hunter on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hunter wrote: »

Either that, or be emotionally crippled for the rest of his life and end up giving mouth party to truckers along the interstate to buy meth and fast food for a living.

there's no historical record of that happening to any of the Raneadoses of history!

you can';t just MAKE UP history, hunter!

Raneados on
    edited July 2010

there's no historical record of that happening to any of the Raneadoses of history!

I did make it up, but I'm shocked it didn't come pretty close to at least one Raneadose in history.

Hunter on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    What are you naming him?

Isaac

Xaquin on
    edited July 2010
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Oh grosss thanks Fuzzbutt real mature

Seriously though, congrats Xaquin! :D

There is a notion going around that the process of childbirth is beautiful and the miracle of life.

Really though, you'll be watching a gunk-covered baby squeezing through your wife's vagina.

He will be coming via C-Section

Xaquin on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    the baby is code named target bravo cause bravo starts with the same letter as baby

oh god why did i stay up so late

Abracadaniel on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Preserve the vagina

good plan, clever man

The Black Hunter on
    edited July 2010
    Xaquin wrote: »

There is a notion going around that the process of childbirth is beautiful and the miracle of life.

Really though, you'll be watching a gunk-covered baby squeezing through your wife's vagina.

Then name him Isaac Caesar, King of New Rome.

Hunter on
    edited July 2010

I did make it up, but I'm shocked it didn't come pretty close to at least one Raneadose in history.

nope we've all been fantastic leaders of men, courageous swordwrestlers, handsome kings of fancy and generous lovers

Raneados on
    edited July 2010

Now it all makes sense

Abracadaniel on
    edited July 2010
    i hope you're financially well off enough to have a child whoops!

and are a decent person I like me

and in a good relationship the best!

and don't have crippling vices or depression I really really like those orange creamsicle sodas, but I'm not too upset about it

and are over like 30 30 and 31 respectively

and don't hope this baby will fix anything wrong with your life well, we had a room we weren't doing anything with, so he should fix that

etc

otherwise :|

but if so: hooray! thank you!

Xaquin on
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

King Raneados VII

He got his crown as part of a fast food kiddy meal, and his kingship was only a meth-addled illusion.

He didn't give mouth party to truckies though. They didn't even have trucks in those days! Just horses. Which he gave mouth party to.

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
    edited July 2010

nope we've all been fantastic leaders of men, courageous swordwrestlers, handsome kings of fancy and generous lovers

More like sword swallowers.

Hunter on
  • JAKJAK Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I was born via C-Section, because I was the wrong way round.

JAK on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Shepard, we've been going over your records. . .and we discovered a few. . .irregularities.

Abracadaniel on
    edited July 2010
    xaquin I'm sure you'll be fine

you seem a decent enough fellow

Raneados on
    edited July 2010
    ok, I'm heading to the hospital now!

Xaquin on
    edited July 2010
    cold placenta sandwiches

:P

Abracadaniel on
    edited July 2010
    xaquin I'm sure you'll be fine

you seem a decent enough fellow

and you sir!

Xaquin on
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    JAK wrote: »

and now you're a cut above the rest.

Bad-Beat on
    edited July 2010

More like sword swallowers.

checking my notes

nope

swordwrestlers

it's right here sir

see it's even circled and there appear to be some dragons drawn around it!

it's almost as if they're guarding the word itself

Raneados on
  • JAKJAK Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I like me
    Del2.gif

JAK on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    how come Xaquin?

things not progressing as planned or a conscious decision beforehand?

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Shepard, we've been going over your records. . .and we discovered a few. . .irregularities.

Apparently there are recording of you making phone calls to a Ms. Ashley Williams in which you threaten her, make speciest comments about her being raped by a pack of Vorcha, and in one instance you flat out tell her you will snipe her in the head and bury her body in the Citadel Rose Garden.

Hunter on
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    aah and there he goes....

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
    edited July 2010
    hope things go well for you xaquin!

Squall on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Grats dude! Hope things go smoothly for both mom and baby
    JAK wrote: »

I also

Untimely ripp'd from my mother's womb I was

Usagi on
    edited July 2010
    i WISH i was a c section, it's cool and spicy

my mom tried to show me my birth video

noooooooooooooo

Raneados on
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    bwanie wrote: »
    aah and there he goes....

the big man....

HASS the baby

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    First thing, make sure it has a belly-button.

We don't want another Kyle XY situation on our hands.

Do we, Admiral?

KalTorak on
    edited July 2010

noooooooooooooo

The video of the conception however was a big hit.

Hunter on
  • Jacques L'HommeJacques L'Homme BAH! He was a rank amateur compared to, DR. COLOSSUS!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

noooooooooooooo

all of it?

Jacques L'Homme on
    edited July 2010

noooooooooooooo

The video of the conception however was a big hit.

my dad is not very attractive

:<

Raneados on