As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

RADlands - End of Lime.

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    Speed was entertaining all the way until Signet, in my opinion

for the record

I thought Tommy was the most interesting right after The Heart

I will agree with this assessment

Because of the anti-depression pills?

Which probably wouldn't have been necessary if you just jerked it.

Also honestly I have no interest in figuring out who Dusty is, it'll be revealed in time anyway and that'd probably be more interesting.

I like to blame the pills!

I severely doubt that was the reason though. Think I just ran out of steam

Also yeah I guess initially it was religious reasons but now I guess it's just... force of (lack of?) habit?

that's actually why I didn't for so long

both reasons

And I just like giving you shit about it. I don't care one way or the other if you do or don't. You just make a few other dudes around feel insecure.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • KuellerKueller Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I was trying to create a fake Clams to use as a trap, but definitely didn't make it very clear

[Tron]URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Nolan"]Nolan[/URL STRESS 0%RAD 0%
    Skills: Mechanic 60% Medical Training 60% Robonet User 20%
    Traits: Leetle -10% Rollin' -5% Trustworthy Fool -10% Terrible Liar -10%
    Mild Mannered 5% No Emotion Chip 15% Adorable 10% Long Range Modem 10% Robonet Connectivity 5%(free)
    Unable to do much for STYX Nolan tries to thing on their next course of action.

KT: I reckon we see where dis fella was headed

Nolan unlocks the door he just worked so hard to lock, following through to see if he can find where the virus may have been headed

Kueller on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    people are feeling insecure after they find out speed hasn't jerked his gerkin?

that's a really silly thing to feel insecure about

Raneados on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

I was being facetious

DE?AD was really hitting on how weird he thinks it is, the other day

the assertion kinda bothered me

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    ain't nothin weird about it

dude doesn't like jerkin it

who cares

Squall on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

I was being facetious

DE?AD was really hitting on how weird he thinks it is, though

rather ironic heehee

Raneados on
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    ain't nothin weird about it

dude doesn't like jerkin it

who cares

Exactly. I find it amusing, but in the way I find any sort of personality quirk amusing. Plus, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to call anyone weird and mean it in a derogatory fashion.

ANYWAY! I'm reading the last thread of the first Gloss. I decided I didn't want to read every single thread in detail, so I just read the long-ass summary and only did a post-by-post reading of stuff I felt was particularly important (the PsychoWhale mission, Gary's decision to wipe out Mancery, and the start of the timeskip). Of course, I can't really do that for the last thread, but I wouldn't want to anyway. It's THE END, after all.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited July 2010

I was being facetious

DE?AD was really hitting on how weird he thinks it is, though

rather ironic heehee

hoho

hoohoo

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I think it's weirder that he seems to care so much!

But no I really don't mind I know it's all in good fun

Speed Racer on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    is there an update tonight?

Antimatter on
    edited July 2010
    he's working on the first post, Anti

long time no see

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I have been busy, duder, and I was curious
    sheesh

Antimatter on
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    [Tokyo]COLOR="Lime"]2%[/COLOR
    [Robonet] The door opens onto a long hallway, with bright blue lines now clogged with red light. Looking down that hallway, Nolan can't help but feel apprehensive. Something bad is down there.

[London]COLOR="Lime"]41%[/COLOR
    [Chetquest] Chet pushes open the doors and strides out onto the Savannah, the cavernous ceiling looming over the vast, sun-baked plains. Everyone he has ever known is there, sitting on various jeeps and min-vans that have been arranged in a circle around the TGI Friday. A few barbecues have been set up, and many have brought coolers.

The Lion looms over Chet, its telescoping heads whipping about madly, fracturing into three long necks each tipped by a single mane-less head. It begins to laugh at Chet.

The audience laughs with it.

[Jack] "I'm Bat-man," he growls flatly.

[MI6] The mutant in gray motions for R.B. to stay where he is. Glancing to his side, he can see that the other guests have been similarly stopped on their respective piers. They all seem remarkably well-dressed - well-tailored outfits made from remarkably fancy materials. It's a stark change from the standard wasteland attire, and anyone who could even find such clothing must be doing something right.

The sunlight outside goes dim as another, final, ship rolls in - what appears to be a military patrol boat of some kind, apparently Russian in origin, and refitted into some sort of strange yacht-cruiser hybrid. Mutants carrying AK-47s line the deck, wearing furs and thick coats. Unable to fit inside the bay, a smaller landing craft disembarks, carrying three guards and a mutant who must be the one Charles spoke of - a towering figure dressed in deep red, and draped in black fur.

As the Russian climbs aboard the pier, a door opens on the catwalk above. A woman steps out, wearing a low-cut evening dress. She is, without a doubt, the most beautiful mutant woman R.B. has ever seen. She is radiant - partially literally, thanks to a series of bioluminescent patches on her neck and shoulders. She addresses the crowd. "Greatings, guests! It is a pleasure to see you all here. Mr. Daggle welcomes you!"

[Chicago]COLOR="Lime"]5%[/COLOR
    [Kruppe] The boy shakes his head. "Nah, man, my lungs just been fucked up since the thing." He coughs again, covering his mouth, a tiny bit of light flashing behind his hand.

[The Kid] [NEOTOMA card not found. Also, you have to post the image. Also, you're a way late on the draw there, Tommy - when meeting a new NPC. That was several posts ago.] "No, we haven't." He says, waving dismissively. "Oh, an' don't try your mind-fuckery on me, ya li'l snot, I'm, whatcha-call-it, more powerful an' you can possibly imagine an' all that."

[Sydney] "Better." Senor Del Feugo bobs his head slightly. "The static's to keep other outs, and the man in the box in."

[Democracy Town]COLOR="Lime"]67%[/COLOR ???

[Mayfield]COLOR="Lime"]92%[/COLOR
    The two continue on down the tunnel as it winds about in slow, gently turns. There are no further disturbances behind them.

After several minutes, they reach a point where the tunnel collides with another underground structure, this one a large storage area of some sort - tall steel shelves and large cardboard boxes surround them, most of which seem to have been torn open in some fashion.

There is a faint rattle from one of the shelves ahead.

DE?AD on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Jayce-Watts"]Jayce[/URL [Stress]:0% [RAD]:0%
    Skills:Nasty Brawling 60%, Casual Socializing 40%
    Traits: Horror Show 10%, Agile Aquarian 15%, Klawtana Kawmbatant 5%, Sightless Electrolocation 5%, Natural Camouflage 10%
    Meta Traits:Mutant Swift

"Okay, I get it now." Jess says, putting a hand on her hip, "Someone slipped something in my drink and I'm hallucinating big-time, while in reality I'm being gang-banged. Great job guys. Score another for Joy-Rider Jess."

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    [CHETQUEST][Chet] STRESS 0%RAD 0%
    Skills: Telekinesis 60% Customer Service Training 43% Cooking 15% Hobby Model Construction 5%
    Traits: TK Speedster 10% Seemingly Harmless 5% Diamond-Hard Head 5% Real Good Guy 10% Handless Ugly Mutant -10% Burn Scars -15%

Chet stops in his tracks, frozen in confusion.

"M-mom? D-dad? . . . Big Kev!? Everyone is here... Why? Why are you all laughing? Is it me? What did I do!? Please! Tell me what I did! TELL ME!" Chet slumps to the ground.

He notices the lion. "You. Why won't you leave me alone? I want you to go away now."

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    Fire Truck

do something

I'm not leading your mission for you

and Chet really oughta dis that Lion hard rather than be a pussy

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    The Lion kicks Chet stomach. "Because you're a worthless, armless, dickless piece of quivering shit."

DE?AD on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Jayce-Watts"]Jayce[/URL [Stress]:0% [RAD]:0%
    Skills:Nasty Brawling 60%, Casual Socializing 40%
    Traits: Horror Show 10%, Agile Aquarian 15%, Klawtana Kawmbatant 5%, Sightless Electrolocation 5%, Natural Camouflage 10%
    Meta Traits:Mutant Swift

"Oh come on, Chet! Be a man!"

You know what you must do.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Cecil-the-Goldfish"]CECIL[/URL[BroQuest] RAD 0%
    Skills: Fishing (Being a Fish) 60% Projectile 20%
    Traits: Goldfish-Snake -5% Adorable 10% IS ALWAYS SHOUTING -5%

"Yea man! you can do it!"

aaaarrrrmmmssss[TINY]and a dick[/TINY]

VALVEjunkie on
    edited July 2010
    Skills: Telekinesis 60% Customer Service Training 43% Cooking 15% Hobby Model Construction 5%
    Traits: TK Speedster 10% Seemingly Harmless 5% Diamond-Hard Head 5% Real Good Guy 10% Handless Ugly Mutant -10% Burn Scars -15%

"Armless? Okay, that's just something I'll have to live with. Dickless? I'm sure it's there somewhere. Worthless? No, fuck that. And fuck you. You don't matter, neither does your opinion."

Chet gets back up.

"You know what, continue laughing. I don't care anymore. I'm not worthless, you are.

edit: oh right, arms

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    COLOR="Magenta"]+10%[/COLOR
    The Lion laughs, its entire body shaking. "I'm worthless? Ha! Look at you, little thing! Look at how weak you are! Look at your weakness!"

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010

"You're starting to sound pathetic."

Back in London, Chet continues his mutation. Between his chin and the bit of neck that leads to his legs a bulge starts to grow. Oh dear.

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    COLOR="magenta"]+10%[/COLOR
    "I'm pathetic? Your... face! Your face is pathetic!"

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010
    hahaha, shit

VALVEjunkie on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    [London][Wolf]

Wolf snarls, his pride wounded, and shouts, "I say! That's no way to respond to impending adventure, what! I just bloody laid out the perfect reason to do the opposite of walking away! You're bloody daft for ignoring it!" He steams, his temper agitated and making him snarly.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited July 2010
    On my phone so I can't easily post my statline. Sorry!

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited July 2010
    [Wolf]
    The wolf still seems to be leaving.

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010

"Ouch, that hurts. Gonna take me awhile to think up a come back."

Chet goes into an exaggerated thinking pose.

"Sorry, that insult was so stupid I couldn't think of anything." Chet shrugs.

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    [76%]
    The beast growls and lunges, its heads whipping down through the air, slamming harmlessly into the ground beside Chet.

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010

"Ouch. Do you need a band-aid or anything?

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    The lion roars, its three head-neck-tentacle things whipping about wildly. It takes another swing at Chuck, [33%]COLOR="Red"]+15% Stress[/COLOR[71%] tossing the little head-man through the front-window of the TGI Fridays.

The crowd is no longer laughing.

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010
    DAAAAYYYUUUUUMM

VALVEjunkie on
    edited July 2010
    [CHETQUEST][Chet] STRESS 15%RAD 0%

Chet floats out of the TGI Fridays.

"Are you mad? I think you are!"

Chet ties 2 of the tentacles together, with his MIND POWERS!

"Careful, you could hurt someone with those."

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    COLOR="Magenta"]+10%[/COLOR[64%]
    The Lion shrugs off Chet's attack, spinning around and snapping at the mutant cerebral, [57%]COLOR="Red"]+15% Stress[/COLOR[67%] leaving wicked gashes across his face.

DE?AD on
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    [Chi-town]URL="http://glossolalia-rpg.pbworks.com/Sydney-%22Syd%22-McGee"]Sydney[/URL Stress 0% RAD 0% Tetsuo 75%
    [Skills: Pyrokinesis 70%, Parkour! 25%, Scheming 30%, Electrokinesis 10%, Telepathic 7%]
    [Traits: Agile 10%, Hottie 10%, Blue Fire 10%, Honor is for losers 5%, Condesending -5%, Short Temper -5%]

"So keeping telepaths out or Dampening psycher powers"

NeoToma on
    edited July 2010
    [Sydney]
    "A little of Column A, a little of Column B. It is almost impossible to read an unwilling target's mind within the static, and it discerning any one mind from afar is almost impossible."

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010
    [CHETQUEST][Chet] STRESS 30%RAD 0%

"Okay, you've had your fun."

Chet pushes the lion down onto the ground and holds him there.

"Alright everyone! Dog pile on the lion!"

Shabooty on
    edited July 2010
    [Chetquest]
    COLOR="Magenta"]+10%[/COLOR[50%]
    Chet pins the Lion down. It thrashes wildly with its legs and necks, but the sheer force of Chet's telekinesis keeps it pinned down.

The others will help, but it seems like the finishing blow on this beast must be something Chet takes into his own hands.

DE?AD on
    edited July 2010
    grow a dick

make the lion suck it

after you knock out all its teeth

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited July 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    [Wolf]
    The wolf still seems to be leaving.

[Wolf]

The Alpha Wolf hurls his pipe cane to the side of the large wolf and pursues on all fours as he roars, "You will have an audience with me! I shan't be ignored!"

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.