As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS1 on the PSP and PS3. Pricing on page 7!

14567810»

• Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Okay, why are they releasing the original versions of games that have been remade for the PSP? I assume it's redundant since the PSP version is probably better.

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The original downloads (for the PSP) don't work on the PS3. So they're releasing new versions of the games, but they don't have all the downloads ready for the PS3 yet, even though all the downloads are still available.

It makes my head hurt.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Okay, why are they releasing the original versions of games that have been remade for the PSP? I assume it's redundant since the PSP version is probably better.

You're asking why they're releasing Syphon Filter on it when Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is on the PSP (as well as Wipeout, Tekken 2 and MediEvil)? I dunno. I guess it's because they want to appeal to people that entered into the series at Dark Mirror. Personally I'm interested in downloading it, simply because I was a kid when the original 3 Syphon Filter's came out and was pretty rubbish at it. But then I don't have a PS3...

What I'd like to know is why the hell SCEA and SCEE are dragging their feet. SCEI have a ton of PS1 games available in Japan.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

You're asking why they're releasing Syphon Filter on it when Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is on the PSP (as well as Wipeout, Tekken 2 and MediEvil)? I dunno. I guess it's because they want to appeal to people that entered into the series at Dark Mirror. Personally I'm interested in downloading it, simply because I was a kid when the original 3 Syphon Filter's came out and was pretty rubbish at it. But then I don't have a PS3...

What I'd like to know is why the hell SCEA and SCEE are dragging their feet. SCEI have a ton of PS1 games available in Japan.

Nah, just wondering about MediEvil. All those other games you mentioned are different, but MediEvil for the PSP is a straight up remake.

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Could say the same for Ape Escape as well.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz