Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Game fasting: its the new trend.

RoeRoe Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Games and Technology
Ever want a game so much, you play a game constently until you cant play it any more? I say everyone make the game you want to play a special occasion in itself. I propose a new type of fun called the water in the oasis, which is in fact better than the water you could drink at home by 10 times.

Thats why I say game fasting is for you. Don't play a game for about a week before it is released. Not even the game that the game your buyings beta test. (hint:
starcraft 2
) So do yourself a favor and make this game memorable without playing it.

Roe on

• ChewyWafflesChewyWaffles Registered User
    edited July 2010
    Holy shit I can barely parse this.

ChewyWaffles on
    mwf2sig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.