As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Full Time Geek

full_time_geekfull_time_geek Registered User new member
edited July 2010 in Artist's Corner
Hello!

I'm totally new to these forums and I wanted to share my new web comic. I was inspired by Penny Arcade to start my own web comic. I realize that a lot of the technical skills need improvement but I didn't want that to keep me from getting started.

I'm looking for some tips on speeding up my process. Right now I sketch and ink on paper then scan and color in photoshop. The comic takes me an entire day to produce. What programs do Penny Arcade use?

This project is in a very early stage but I always welcome feedback.

Here is the link:
*baleeted*

full_time_geek on

• Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    you'll want to post actual pictures of your art in the thread.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    Yes, if you want feedback, post the images in this thread, otherwise this is considered sitewhoring.

bombardier on
  • Options
    full_time_geekfull_time_geek Registered User new member
    edited July 2010
    I should probably be more specific. I'm not really looking for an art critique but rather trying to connect with other web comic creators to share tips.

Thanks

full_time_geek on
  • Options
    AwkAwk Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Youre off on a terrible start.

Read the rules, especially the ones about creating new threads.

Awk on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    I should probably be more specific. I'm not really looking for an art critique but rather trying to connect with other web comic creators to share tips.

Thanks

Then this is not the place for that. Sorry.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.