As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Love, Loathe, LoL and Lulls

1767778798082»

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hah, I was in that exact same situation today. I bit the bullet and made another wormhole generator.

And no, the only things you can skillup for that last point are the epic goggles, the wormhole generator, and the scopes which have a very low rate

Javen on
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There's some dirt cheap stuff (a few pieces of saronite iirc) that's green from like 440 and up but still eligeble up to 450. I can't remember if it was some arrow/bullets or the gnomish army knife though. I know I gave up on the expensive yellow/orange schematics and just spammed some green crap for the last stretch that didn't cost me anything.

Panda4You on
  • Options
    NeylaNeyla Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Love: My baby priest coming along. Disc is fun in BGs (she is 32).

Loath: Warlocks in "lowbie" LFG. The ones that love to life tap down to ~100 hp almost after every pull. Bad enough most time tanks dont wait. If i have to drink, so do you! or lvl first aide.

Loath and lol: SM Lib. Tank pulling whole rooms at a time. Suddenly he pulls the whole last hallway + boss and leaves group. I made it out without any issues (<3 fade). A cronic life sucking warlock was first to get mauled, so i smiled. Tried to reQ but the druid wouldn't accept, so my bf (playing a hunter) and i kick him out and 2 man it with little trouble.

I wish they would implement something where you just can't drop group in combat, since you can't teleport out during combat anyhow.

Neyla on
    13142111181576.png
  • Options
    PirusuPirusu Pierce Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Neyla wrote: »
    Love: My baby priest coming along. Disc is fun in BGs (she is 32).

Loath: Warlocks in "lowbie" LFG. The ones that love to life tap down to ~100 hp almost after every pull. Bad enough most time tanks dont wait. If i have to drink, so do you! or lvl first aide.

Loath and lol: SM Lib. Tank pulling whole rooms at a time. Suddenly he pulls the whole last hallway + boss and leaves group. I made it out without any issues (<3 fade). A cronic life sucking warlock was first to get mauled, so i smiled. Tried to reQ but the druid wouldn't accept, so my bf (playing a hunter) and i kick him out and 2 man it with little trouble.

I wish they would implement something where you just can't drop group in combat, since you can't teleport out during combat anyhow.

I'm actually levelling a warlock at the moment, and I love it when a priest/healer will throw a hot on me after I life tap. And that's usually all it takes, even at that level.

That being said, I never EXPECT it, and carry plenty of bandaids/am prepared to life drain.

Pirusu on
This discussion has been closed.