As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lord of Ultima: Farmville with Dragons! … and bacon

12345679»

• Options
    Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    dukep.jpg

That's it, I finally made it to duke. 190 moonstones. The alliance I created is now ranked 8th on server 3.

My life's work is complete.

Lord Jezo on
    Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Grats, now the fun starts, you can control 20 cities and massively hate this game. I am going to be a king soon and I will never control that many cities.

Fizban140 on
  • Options
    Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fizban140 wrote: »
    Grats, now the fun starts, you can control 20 cities and massively hate this game. I am going to be a king soon and I will never control that many cities.

Now that I have hit Duke I dont know what I even want to do anymore.

I don't have the time to deal with the wars that are going on and the amount of runestones that I need to make king is impossible for me.

I guess I will keep building up my cities with no other purpose than to increase my total score, I am making them self sufficient by splitting stone and wood down the middle, I can keep upgrading them without having to ship in extra resources, but doing this now on 4 cities dedicated to that and transporting stuff between another 5 or so is getting to be a non exciting daily chore.

Lord Jezo on
    Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I just take lawless cities and upgrade them, its a lot easier when cities start off with 6k points.

Fizban140 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    To keep this game from being a daily chore I try and only interact with it twice a day, once in the morning, go threw 25 of my cities, shuffle resources, recruit and build, and then try to stop there. We are now the #2 and about to be #1 alliance on the server, thats about all that is keeping me around.

Fizban140 on