As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigs

ShannowShannow Registered User regular
Im sorry, i must be really thick, but i cant for the life of me get my signiture to work, iv just got a simple quote box in there, and iv got the allways attatch sig box ticked, and yet nothing, nada, can someone point out the blindingly obviouse thing im missing, i searched the FAQ, couldnt find anything.

Shannow on

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited November 2005
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited November 2005
    TheFarSide wrote:
    Wow
    This first response, that one right there, does not bode well for me does it.

Edit: Ah crap, i just read what this forum was for, and its not what i thoght it was for, sorry guys, ill bow my head in shame and walk away.

Shannow on
  • Options
    RenegadeDrizztRenegadeDrizzt Registered User regular
    edited November 2005
    I love them thick.

RenegadeDrizzt on
  • Options
    aeolistaeolist Registered User regular
    edited November 2005
    He can read

Be nice to him guys

aeolist on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited November 2005
    Wait are you saying your sig isn't showing up? Because well, it is.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KevarKevar regular
    edited November 2005
    Your signature works, so I'm not quite sure what the trouble is..

Kevar on
  • Options
    edited November 2005
    No wait, technically its a problem with the forum, cause im not thick, and its still not working, so yea, im guna go with the forum is broke and i cant turn sigs on even though im sure iv done everything i need to have done.

Shannow on
  • Options
    mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2005
    Um... this is, I think, in fact what this subforum is for actually. It's for forum issues.

Anyway your sig is clearly working now.

mcc on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited November 2005
    Shannow wrote:
    TheFarSide wrote:
    Wow
    This first response, that one right there, does not bode well for me does it.

Edit: Ah crap, i just read what this forum was for, and its not what i thoght it was for, sorry guys, ill bow my head in shame and walk away.
    This is probably the best outcome a thread like this has ever had. :^::^: to a smart poster catching his mistake.

Captain K on
This discussion has been closed.