As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Perhaps you have considered Enforcing this year? :)

2»

• Options
    edg2000edg2000 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm in, wife has her 3 day, should end up being the GREATEST PAX EVER!

edg2000 on
    Enforcer Years: P10 P11 P15 W16 W17
    7 PAX veteran
  • Options
    ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I was definitely thinking about enforcing this year, but got in way too late (the night after 3 day badges sold out) for anything pax (buying badges or enforcing) because of 3.5 months of unemployment. I just want to thanks all the enforcers for the past 4 years at pax. They were awesome.

ThePimpImp on
  • Options
    Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gahh. I was, and still am, traveling in Europe so missed the tweet. I just submitted the application, and hopefully it wasn't too late, despite the posted decline, as I've waited three years to be old enough to apply. *crosses fingers*

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • Options
    standingelkstandingelk Registered User new member
    edited July 2010
    i just applied to be an enforcer (sent via e-mail) on sunday, any idea when i might be able to get a response?? i understand peolpe are busy, 2 weeks (for example) is better than not at all.

standingelk on
    Tommy Roman
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    i just applied to be an enforcer (sent via e-mail) on sunday, any idea when i might be able to get a response?? i understand peolpe are busy, 2 weeks (for example) is better than not at all.

You are likely out of luck, the deadline was a week ago.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
This discussion has been closed.