As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla]: Earth Defense Fleet No. 3 - GAME OVER. VILLAGE VICTORY.

1222324252628»

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, that was, like, the weirdest move ever. I double-checked to make sure I hadn't sent Kay some weird orders or something after she told me what she wanted to ask the EG.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    The Ender wrote: »
    Yeah, that was, like, the weirdest move ever. I double-checked to make sure I hadn't sent Kay some weird orders or something after she told me what she wanted to ask the EG.

It wasn't a bad move in fact, because after that i trusted him implicitly.

Also his "fire on my co-ordinates thing" that supposedly had an instant kill had me believing someone else was imparting false information rather than him.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    MegatinMegatin Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I think there were timezone differences and communication issues. Kay asked us what to do, and we didn't really have any good ideas at the time. Then romanqwerty came up with the worst possible question.

I'm surprised more people didn't go with the "Give me the background of my crew" question after it outed me on Day 1 (it also implicated Kay, but people weren't paying too much attention to that part I guess)

Megatin on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Megatin wrote: »
    I think there were timezone differences and communication issues. Kay asked us what to do, and we didn't really have any good ideas at the time. Then romanqwerty came up with the worst possible question.

I'm surprised more people didn't go with the "Give me the background of my crew" question after it outed me on Day 1 (it also implicated Kay, but people weren't paying too much attention to that part I guess)

But we didn't think it would be so easy. I certainly thought that the host wouldn't just give up mafia willy nilly, teucrian was a bit different because he was caught in the act.

Also, i didn't make the connection between you and Kay because i thought that he was the one who found you out too and hence even more likely to be good.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Shushnik wrote: »
    3clipse, cheating is lame. You've now broken the no dead talking rule in my phalla and cheated in this one. I was considering banning you from my next game for the first issue, since I asked you to discontinue the after-death communication and you ignored me. Now I'm certain, don't bother signing up for my games.

Yeah he messaged me as well while I was making my reply in the vanilla micro phalla.

Not that it mattered, I already knew vote tie was RNG but faked ignorance in order to sound attracted to the idea of killing both vote bandwagons instead of saving the one that isn't mafia.

Alegis on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for running this Ender! A smidgeon too much vote immunity for my liking (light the ___ ___ signal!) but it was fun until I was atomised in true Admiral Piett fashion. :P

Wildcat on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    You guys should have been paying more attention Khan refused to airlock their members and should have picked the narration revealed infiltrators on the village ship instead.

"Seriously guys, this one didn't enlist in the Royal Evasion Academy"

"No really don't vote rawkking, we can do a mutiny on the mafia converted ship now."

Alegis on