As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MOBA DOBA] League of Legends. use skill close eyes play hard

1565758596062»

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I FUCKING LOVE WATERMELONS

Zen Vulgarity on
  • TagTag Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So... really loving Malzahar.

He's just so sneaky. He farms second only to Sivir (maybe even tied) and can just lay out the damage in a team fight while providing a big stun and a (tricky to land) 3 second aoe silence.

Why don't more people play him? Is it because cleanse used to get rid of everything he could dish out?

Tag on
    Overwatch: TomFoolery#1388
    Black Desert: Family Name: Foolery. Characters: Tome & Beerserk.
    (Retired) GW2 Characters (Fort Aspenwood): Roy Gee Biv
    (Retired) Let's Play: Lone Wolf
  • CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If I wanted to melt faces in half a second while adding CC I'd play Annie. Malzahar is still fun though.

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    annie just feels (and basically is) superior to every mage, but malzahar is still really fun to play

i will probably play him more soon now that nobody uses cleanse

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
    edited August 2010
    Ah well I guess I have yet to try Annie. Her stun passive always seemed incredibly OP I suppose. Guess I should giver her a go, though I feel I would miss the nonstop casting Malazar can pull off at level 4+. The harass and mana regen potential of Malefic Visions is just so addicting.

BTW, I couldn't test it tonight, but does Malefic Visions count as single target or aoe for Ryjal's and Spell Vamp (I did build Ryjal's but its hard to tell in a mass team fight, but man if it is single target...)

Tag on
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    if you get good at last-hitting with Incinerate Annie can stay in lane for a loooooooong time

interrobang on
    edited August 2010
    Counts as AoE

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Cutfang wrote: »
    Check to see if you live in Europe and then realise you cannot participate.
    Nope, definitely not European. Or Canadian.

JAEF on
    edited August 2010
    if you get good at last-hitting with Incinerate Annie can stay in lane for a loooooooong time

Isn't that just a beefed up version of last hitting with auto attack (apart from building up stun charges)? The skill says it refunds the mana cost, making it free. MV will usually give you bonus mana and lets you push the lane if you want, rather than just last hit.

Edit: noticed you said incinerate, not disintegrate. Is there a bonus on it not listed on the LoL Champions list?
    Counts as AoE

Alas. Spellvamp visions would have been hilarious.

Tag on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    WATERMELONS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited August 2010
    Tag wrote: »

Isn't that just a beefed up version of last hitting with auto attack (apart from building up stun charges)? The skill says it refunds the mana cost, making it free. MV will usually give you bonus mana and lets you push the lane if you want, rather than just last hit.

Edit: noticed you said incinerate, not disintegrate. Is there a bonus on it not listed on the LoL Champions list?
    Counts as AoE

Alas. Spellvamp visions would have been hilarious.

he meant disintegrate, i believe, if that is her Q

her Q returns mana for last hits

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Just had a game where a teammate picked Eve and then just before the game launched said that our team comp was terrible.

We won and Eve did okay, but that was still pretty hilarious. Everyone else was like, "YOU PICKED EVE."

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    edited August 2010
    In a game which receives balance patches every week or two, it is rather odd that Eve remains untouched for so long.

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • CrewMember169CrewMember169 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Ban Eve to keep your own team from playing her?

Discuss.

I didn't even see the post above me as about Eve. Just got out of a close game where the difference was our Eve who went 2 and 8.

CrewMember169 on
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    yes! i was talking about Disintegrate

her Q, whatever that one is, i am dumb

interrobang on
  • CaenemCaenem Sarasota, FLRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Just had a 3v3 match where I went 20/3/10 as Vlad. Took 45 minutes since 1 of our team was disconnected for about 10 mins. Hot damn 2 sunfire cloaks is just cheating on Vlad.

Caenem on
    But you, pig, are a lucky one. Tell us what we wish to know, and you may yet keep your bacon.
    Nemlock for online gaming
    edited August 2010
    In a game which receives balance patches every week or two, it is rather odd that Eve remains untouched for so long.

they claimed pre-season-1 they were looking into her but the remake wouldn't make it in before season 1

so we should see her getting some changes soon

it will be weird if she actually becomes viable, seeing her get chosen

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    nealcm wrote: »

they claimed pre-season-1 they were looking into her but the remake wouldn't make it in before season 1

I remember reading a few Riot posts about her.

Basically, if they buff her, she'll become an even bigger problem for pubs or newer players in general.

And I've seen her do pretty damn well in some matches, where both oracles and wards were used. Really depends on the player. I think she's fine as is.

Shamus on
    edited August 2010
    Shamus wrote: »

Basically, if they buff her, she'll become an even bigger problem for pubs or newer players in general.

And I've seen her do pretty damn well in some matches, where both oracles and wards were used. Really depends on the player. I think she's fine as is.

she could at LEAST use a new passive though...

50% reduced damage from minions.

olololololollololololololololololollolololoolololololol

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • CrownAxeCrownAxe Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Shamus wrote: »

she could at LEAST use a new passive though...

50% reduced damage from minions.

olololololollololololololololololollolololoolololololol
    That's what she was going to get. Would have been 30% reduced damage from AOEs (along with solid buffs to her abilities)

Then she solos whole 5 man teams in testing.

So they scratched that and are giving her a new ult instead

CrownAxe on
    AwesomeSig.jpg
  • NisiNisi Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    They posted on that recently actually. They had eve buffs on test at one point but they never went live. Recently they posted that they didn't mess with her because she is fine in certain ELO (bottom?) ranges.

She used to have a better passive too, that made minions/turrets not prioritize you when you attacked a champion.

Nisi on
  • CrownAxeCrownAxe Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    What?

That passive is AWESOME

CrownAxe on
    AwesomeSig.jpg
  • DkarrdeDkarrde Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    CrownAxe wrote: »
    What?

That passive is AWESOME

Too awesome, easily. I can see why they removed it, at least for the turret part of it. Even just being immune to automatic minion aggro on champion attack could very well be too strong.

It's not hard to see why they vacillate about buffing her. She may be awful when countered properly, but when she isn't, she can be very frightening indeed.

Dkarrde on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NisiNisi Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Mooman, new thread time!

Nisi on
  • ArkadyArkady Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Sunfire capes are hilarious.
    sunfiregarrenolololol.jpg

Important thing to note; our kayle dc'd right at the start and didn't get back in until after we had busted their first inhib.

Oh, also garren is great. I am going to enjoy having access to him this whole week.

Arkady on
    untitled-1.jpg
    LoL: failboattootoot
    edited August 2010
    You should have forced your Ashe to buy a sunfire as part of your team uniform :P

Tag on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ninetynine4lyfe

TyrantCow on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    THE THREAD IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE THREAD

TyrantCow on
  • InsanityInsanity Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Finally hit 30, and in true LoL fashion too, me and Soraka carrying a team of chuckling retards...
    NQwc1.png

Insanity on
    gBpkw.jpg