As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

You were not [Chat] Upon this earth to get it

2»

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    well today killed me. Slept from when I got home till 8pm when japan made me get up, and only now, 2 hours later, do I feel vaguely human again.

BobCesca on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Okay, not sure if any of the folks are about. But I have thread set up for our pax D&D. You can get there through my sig or this link.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Okay, why on god's green earth would you call me to referee if open toed shoes are acceptable in a business environment?

Thomamelas on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Okay, why on god's green earth would you call me to referee if open toed shoes are acceptable in a business environment?

I'm trying to parse this sentence and coming up arch.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Not seeing what's so tricky about it.

Thomamelas on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Armani suits and plastic flip-flops erryday.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

This post is confusing me.

HappylilElf on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    In the trailer for Karate Kid that is running on tv, Jackie Chan says "I will teach you real kung-fu".

Why will he teach him real kung-fu, when the movie is called Karate Kid?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

I think I got it, you are being called to ask if its ok to wear open toe shoes?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I didn't feel my crocs were casual enough, so I cut off the toe, the heel and most of the bottom. I can finally breathe.

Gim on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Fuck I need to stop binging on these pita chips

shit is addicting

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i am wearing 2 dollar flip flops in the office... right now.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    In the trailer for Karate Kid that is running on tv, Jackie Chan says "I will teach you real kung-fu".

Why will he teach him real kung-fu, when the movie is called Karate Kid?

I don't know. I couldn't get past the part where Chan repeatedly tells him to jack it off.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010

Why is it up to Thom whether or not people can wear open-toed shoes?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    other thread has pictures of puppies

also, a lack of gooey transcribing country music lyrics

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.