As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Game On!] Shadowrun 3rd PbP "Celtic Double-Cross"

1121314151618»

• illgottengainsillgottengains Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Let's not get too excited. This is just a means to ensure that a bunch of potential criminals don't screw things up. Let's not talk under false pretenses. You are shadowrunners. Your first instinct is going to be to get the hell out of here. It's merely a means to an end. After it's all over I will remove the binding and you will be for to return home."

illgottengains on
  • ShushnikShushnik regular
    edited July 2010
    "Oh, I know it's a means to an end. But de end don' always justify de means.

But you go righ' ahead and force us wit' ya magics. You an' I know de rewards for usin' magic for de wrong reasons and in de wrong way. Call me a criminal, but my soul is clean. De Loa, dey always know who ain'. Dey always know."

Shushnik on
    edited July 2010
    If there are no problems moving forward here we'll assume Lt. O'Brien does his voodoo on you all and sets you free with all your stuff except the illegal weapons. He'll also buy you a bus ticket if you want.

illgottengains on
    edited July 2010
    "I tink we need ta get back ta Dublin."

Shushnik on
  • Draw On Holy MightDraw On Holy Might Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Computer finally gave up on me. Parts for the new rig are incoming, but it'll be a few days.
    I can still watch the forums until then, but my posts won't be spectacular.

So, let's move this forward!
    Also: did they get my mono whip? Please tell me they didn't. I will be very sad.

Draw On Holy Might on
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Blackstone grudgingly submits to the magical mojo. If all it takes is rolling over on this INRA drekhead to go home? Fine. Blackstone was done with the Tir, his credstick kept racking up the points every night for this job, and he wanted his pound of flesh from Macnamara or whoever decided to sell them out. But once this job was done, he wanted get back to the good ol' UCAS.
    Right? We are still getting our 2500 every night for 5 nights?

Anyway, I'm ready to move on.

Steelhawk on
    edited July 2010
    I'm fairly certain they're no longer paying us.

Shushnik on
    edited July 2010
    Well, fuck those guys then. Right in the ear. Someone get me an assaut cannon or something...

Steelhawk on
    edited July 2010
    hehehe ya shushnik's got it right. You guys each got 5k total from the MacNamara crew which is on your credsticks now. You won't be receiving any more payments in this way.

Your mono whip is still nicely secured inside the tip of your finger.

illgottengains on
  • ValkunValkun Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Is vengeance really all that necessary? All of us are alive and 5k richer, can't say that about every run. Then again, another seven and a half would feed a lot of orphans. If it's anyone who's wronged us, it's the TRC with their blackmail. If only I were Chaotic Vengeful instead of Lawful Lesser of Two Evils.

Valkun on
    edited July 2010
    But...its Shadowrun. You have to get back at employers who've wronged you. Its like...in the rules or something.

Steelhawk on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure employer-related vengeance is in our no-contract contract.

Denada on
    edited July 2010
    Alls I know is: we're going to have to get to the bottom of all this anyway, and it's going to be a lot of work to get there. Now, I don't really know who just yet, but I'm going to choke some bitches at some point shortly after that. It may as well be the ones that left us out to dry.

Draw On Holy Might on
    edited July 2010
    We don't have a choice about finding out what this was all about. The Guarda won't let us leave until we do. So, yeah, let's fuck some shit up on our way to discovery.

Shushnik on
    edited July 2010
    So I want to let you all know that my computer has also gone on the fritz. I will have access to another computer but not as often. I'll try to keep things rolling here.

So where would you like to begin your search? Dublin?

illgottengains on
    edited July 2010
    Actually, we should probably see if we can find anything out while we're here in Enniskillen first. Whoever set us up is probably going to know soon that we aren't dead, and going into Dublin unprepared could be, you know, really bad.

Draw On Holy Might on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe we could head back to the lodge, see if we can find any more clues there?

Denada on
    edited July 2010
    Denada wrote: »
    Maybe we could head back to the lodge, see if we can find any more clues there?
    Gabriel will not return to the lodge

Shushnik on
    edited August 2010
    Hello? Are we still doing this?

Steelhawk on