As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BIGGEST PAX RELATED NEWS *EVER*!

BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited May 2007 in PAX Archive
Cherry bawls!

http://www.bawls.com/cherry.html

:D

*Pops open the cherry bawls*
A whole new series of bawls jokes is now born.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
BigRed on

• sakanasakana Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The Bawls Gods granted my prayers for sweet, sweet cherry Bawls.

sakana on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Let the innuendo begin!

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    BigRed wrote: »
    Cherry bawls!

http://www.bawls.com/cherry.html

:D

*Pops open the cherry baws*
    A whole new series of bawls jokes is now born.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

xxhennersxx on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue bawls - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red bawls - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

hahaha @ enforcers

BigRed on
    edited May 2007
    omg!
    BAWLS Guarana Cherry will hit store shelves in markets this month in Hobarama’s award-winning 16 oz cans. To keep in line with Buppert’s preference for innovative packaging, the BAWLS Guarana Cherry cans have been designed to change color once the beverage is cold enough to enjoy. A red, bumped glass bottle offering is scheduled to launch this summer.

A red bottle :D

BigRed on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Great, now I'll have to deal with a new set of Bawls jokes and all sorts of nasty stuff I've seen on the Internet dancing inside my head during my next class.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Seriously, they better not bring any of that weak-ass can shit to PAX. Blue bottles or nothin'!

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • BSR StashBSR Stash Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I guess it will be time to break everyones red bawls cherry.

BSR Stash on
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    The happy site says it is already available. Can anybody point me to somewhere in the Bay Area that has this wonder of wonders?

chaosisorder on
  • BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I imagine your best bet is to simply order it online. I know that CompUSA here in Reno carries the original Bawls?... Blue Bawls?? You might also try Fry’s as they in the past have carried Bawls.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • BinkleyBinkley Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    zOMG! I love anything cherry flavored, shit I'm so getting a bloody nose at PAX! XD

Binkley on
    A video blog about random jank:
    The KB Life
    edited May 2007
    Bambooza wrote: »
    I imagine your best bet is to simply order it online. I know that CompUSA here in Reno carries the original Bawls?... Blue Bawls?? You might also try Fry’s as they in the past have carried Bawls.

I keep being told 5/11 in all my inquires for cherry bawls.

The only places that might have it in western WA are 7-11's and costco. No more compusa here as they closed all stores in western WA :(

BigRed on
  • ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Bambooza wrote: »

I keep being told 5/11 in all my inquires for cherry bawls.

The only places that might have it in western WA are 7-11's and costco. No more compusa here as they closed all stores in western WA :(

Uh, I know of several QFCs and Central Markets that carry Bawls regularly. Not to mention that the Shoreline Central Market has some of the best Asian grocery outside of Uwajimaya.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2007
    Apparently Target is now carrying Bawls as well. Don't know how many of them are, though.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited May 2007
    Chevron as well Chevron on mountain highway has bawls. the 711 on Pacific avenue carries bawls as well. i have another source in that area...but it's my personal stash basically because i work there. :lol:

edit: it's a chevron. not AM/PM. Also, Gameon in South Hill mall in Puyallup carries it. Also, my secret stash is Albertsons on Pacific Avenue. chevon = bottle and can. 711 has cans. Albertsons has bottles. Costco near Tacoma Mall has it in cans. Game on in Southhill carries cans.

Cheapest is Albertsons. 1.49 for a bottle. went looking for Cherry Bawls today, but nothing so far.

xxhennersxx on
    edited May 2007
    edit: double post

xxhennersxx on
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Chevron as well Chevron on mountain highway has bawls. the 711 on Pacific avenue carries bawls as well. i have another source in that area...but it's my personal stash basically because i work there. :lol:

edit: it's a chevron. not AM/PM. Also, Gameon in South Hill mall in Puyallup carries it. Also, my secret stash is Albertsons on Pacific Avenue. chevon = bottle and can. 711 has cans. Albertsons has bottles. Costco near Tacoma Mall has it in cans. Game on in Southhill carries cans.

Cheapest is Albertsons. 1.49 for a bottle. went looking for Cherry Bawls today, but nothing so far.

Yeah, I try not to shop for Bawls at that Albertsons, for some reason the first time I found Bawls there a few of the bottles were open...yeah that worries me.

I have bought a few from there, but I always grab the ones in the back.

Kyanilis on
  • PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    This thread made me thirsty. That alone is a reason for me to want PAX now. COPIOUS TASTY DRINKS OF INSOMNIA!

Polago on
    edited May 2007
    Kyanilis wrote: »

Yeah, I try not to shop for Bawls at that Albertsons, for some reason the first time I found Bawls there a few of the bottles were open...yeah that worries me.

That doesn't surprise me at all, Albertson's is the freaking bottem of the barrel of grocery stores.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
    edited May 2007
    Not sure Albertsons is the champ of the bottom anymore since Wal-Mart decided to expand their mighty empire to include foods.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    edited May 2007
    Eh, I find Wal-Mart's grocery selection to not be that bad, its kinda like having a Safeway in there really. At least, I don't find half empty packaging in there.

Kyanilis on
  • kruxkrux Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I can't bring myself to by groceries at walmart. I usually get annoyed with walmart about 10 minutes before I leave the house to go there. My hatred for the superstore runs deep.

krux on
    perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print: ??;'
    edited May 2007

Thats because Albertsons has a policy that you can drink and eat food while shopping...just pay for it when you're done.

someone probably opened it, didn't like it (LE GASP!) and then put it back on the shelf. I've had seen it happen. You just got there before someone caught it.

xxhennersxx on
    edited May 2007
    ...not like Bawls? How...I don't...I can't comprehend that.

Kyanilis on
    edited May 2007

this girl i'm seeing doesn't like it either. she says it tastes like liquid skittles. which is how i described it to my ex...but...this girl doesn't like that taste as much as the rest of us i guess.

xxhennersxx on
    edited May 2007
    I think "Fruity sprite" better describes it.

BigRed on
    edited May 2007

this girl i'm seeing doesn't like it either. she says it tastes like liquid skittles. which is how i described it to my ex...but...this girl doesn't like that taste as much as the rest of us i guess.

Dump her.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • kruxkrux Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Dump her.

Sound advice.

krux on
    perl -e 's++=END;++y(;-P)}\n?k++=;<+xru}?print: ??;'
    edited May 2007
    krux wrote: »

Dump her.

Sound advice.

Thirded.

Kyanilis on
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Some of us can't handle the extra caffeine. I took a sip of the sno-balls sample at pax and had to throw most of it away. too much for my system :(

That being said, I can stay awake I need to. *shrug* I'm weird though. One of those weird non-caffinated people.

Viscountalpha on
    edited May 2007
    Some of us can't handle the extra caffeine. I took a sip of the sno-balls sample at pax and had to throw most of it away. too much for my system :(

That being said, I can stay awake I need to. *shrug* I'm weird though. One of those weird non-caffinated people.

A WITCH!
    monty_python_witch-795496.jpg
    BURN HIM!

That Sno-Bawls shit did taste awful though... regardless of caffiene.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
    edited May 2007
    Blasphemer

Lets see if he floats and thus must be a witch.

Bambooza on
    edited May 2007
    Admittedly, Sno-Bawls isn't all that great...but one can not deny regular Bawls.

I'm SURE there is some law about it somewhere. I mean, how could there not be?

Kyanilis on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    You guys are crazy, sno-bawls are awesome.

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
    edited May 2007

extra? it's got 80 mg of caffeine in 10 ounces. thats less caffeine per ounce than red bull and most other energy drinks

xxhennersxx on
    edited May 2007

extra? it's got 80 mg of caffeine in 10 ounces. thats less caffeine per ounce than red bull and most other energy drinks

lawl

in 05 it was 80mg per ounce. For some reason they diluted it way down for retail release/pax06 :( that made me sadface.

BigRed on
    edited May 2007

lawl

in 05 it was 08mg per ounce. For some reason they diluted it way down for retail release/pax06 :( that made me sadface.

I think the only other energy drink on the market with less caffeine an ounce than Bawls is Rip It, which has 100 mg in it's 16 ounce can.

xxhennersxx on
    edited May 2007
    oops that was supposed to be 80, lol

BigRed on
This discussion has been closed.