As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Very noob question

DarknessRisesDarknessRises Registered User new member
edited August 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
This is annoying the hell out of me...

I leveled up enough and have earned higher special attacks but I have no idea how to change it to the new attack... its stuck at the basic version...

I've looked everywhere in and out of combat and I am having no luck... It's quite frustrating... and the answer is probably in front of my face...

DarknessRises on

• TeburninatorTeburninator Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Not really sure what you're asking...but I'll take a stab at it. If you are talking about how you upgraded your weapons it works automatically. If you're talking about how you have a super attack instead of a regular one you just wait longer in battle for it to light up (be available). Hope that helps, I haven't played in about 6 months but I think I remember.

Teburninator on
  • Mimi_BraheMimi_Brahe Registered User new member
    edited August 2010
    Not really sure what you're asking...but I'll take a stab at it. If you are talking about how you upgraded your weapons it works automatically. If you're talking about how you have a super attack instead of a regular one you just wait longer in battle for it to light up (be available). Hope that helps, I haven't played in about 6 months but I think I remember.

Yeah, you are pretty much correct.

Mimi_Brahe on