As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - PC Settings Editor with CF's Mouse Fix

RostokMcSpoonsRostokMcSpoons Registered User new member
edited August 2010 in Games and Technology
Here's my settings editor that includes an automated version of CarbonFire's mouse tweaks - which removes mouse smoothing (so may reduce mouse lag) and allows tweaks to sensitivity for choppers, tanks, gun emplacements etc.

Pic 1 Pic 2

Link to Settings Editor .exe

I've already 'published' this on the EA BFBC2 PC forum, so a few people have tried it already, but of course there may be some bugs still in there... but it creates a backup of the settings (and doesn't touch the registry) so I don't think it can do anything you can't recover from!

The editor is written in C#, and it may rely on .NET Framework 3.5 to run.

This latest version includes CarbonFire's latest tweaks to affect the Camera settings for Air and Land .dbx files.

Your thoughts / feedback / bug reports will be much appreciated :)

edit:
I've uploaded an updated version... there was an incorrect limit on the maximum value of Air sensitivity (100), which I've now changed (to 500).
I've also fixed a bug so it won't tell you there are unsaved changes when there aren't.

RostokMcSpoons on

• Options
    Ju1iusJu1ius Registered User new member
    edited August 2010
    Hi there,
    first of all, thanks for that nice app you made here, works fine.
    But since the latest patch it hasn't any influence on the mouse behaviour? Made DICE this thing worthless or is it just me not getting it right?

Ju1ius on