As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

P - I - N - G Dammit, your serve... OUTSIDE FUN

2»

• Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Tee hee <3

If I had money I would waltz down to the 'oke and hang out. When does it close officially? Or did they stave that off?

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Ping-pong, eh?

20080626.jpg

Grey Ghost on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    edited August 2010
    Don't tell me you actually believed that happened

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    nope

It's pretty neat though.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I want that to be more real than anything in the world (including my adoptive parents)

Franko on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been playing tennis with my wife for a couple months now

I sure wish she would do something other than drop shots and passing shots while I am at the net, also that she could serve fast enough to be returned from the baseline

Because now I have a ton of practice volleying and playing the net but we've had maybe 3 or 4 rallies where I can hit groundstrokes

Also, foosball is far superior to ping pong imho

joshofalltrades on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been talking to usagi about starting a team in Underdog Sports. She's very interested, nap expressed interest. I think the biggest obstacle to getting a full team together is the weird work schedules many of you assholes have.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I golfed today, but I don't know if that qualified as outdoor "fun"

Man, isn't that the truth. Usually, there are two or three shots in a nine hole round where I think "Man, I'm good, this is fun" and the rest is a water hazard filled with tears.

Captain Ultra on
  • ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I love Ping Pong. Like my dad, my long arms let me cover most of the table from anywhere. Unless someone does a cheeky net roll on the opposite side from me.

Arrath on
  • zen-zen- Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I think pool is the closest thing I have to a sport

play a couple games once a week with a friend, nothing serious

zen- on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Makershot wrote: »
    Tee hee <3

If I had money I would waltz down to the 'oke and hang out. When does it close officially? Or did they stave that off?

We have until the end of August officially.

Apparently there is a 5 year lease coming, but I'm not celebrating until pen is put to paper and everything is signed.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited August 2010
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Makershot wrote: »
    Tee hee <3

We have until the end of August officially.

Apparently there is a 5 year lease coming, but I'm not celebrating until pen is put to paper and everything is signed.
    I hope so. Yet another great local bar closing always fills me with regret for not visiting as often.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2010
    every time I play golf I'm all happy and stuff, and by like, the seventh hole, I'm just like "FUCK THIS SHIT" and crash my cart into a bunker while just flipping the fuck out

DJ Eebs on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Geebs, I don't golf but I want to go golf with you.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited August 2010
    Foosball sucks

Grey Ghost on
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010

Same.

skettios on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Foosball sucks

don't insult one of the only 2 sports that i know i kick butt at
    the other sport is ping pong

Sweeney Tom on
    edited August 2010
    skettios wrote: »

Same.

Does this mean we need one more?

Tonkka on
    edited August 2010
    skettios wrote: »

Same.

Does this mean we need one more?

You think we need one more?
    You think we need one more.

All right, we'll get one more.

Grey Ghost on