As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Super Simple CD Burning Question

TubeTube Registered User admin
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I have 4 wav files that I want to burn to an audio CD (so it can just be played in a regular stereo or car). What's the best way to do this? Previously I've just burned the files to a cd and it hasn't worked. Do I need a special program? Thanks guys.

Tube on

• ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Assuming on Windows?
    Windows XP supports the creation of audio CDs through the Media Player. But you can initiate it from Windows XP folders too. If you have a folder open with media files such as .WMA, .MP3, or .WAV, select the files to record and then click Record to audio CD in the task bar. Windows Media Player opens with your selected files in the list of audio files to be recorded. You can continue to add files, either from Windows XP folders or through the Windows Media Player interface. When you're ready to record your audio CD, click the Copy Music button in Media Player. It converts the audio files to the required format for audio recording in a temporary location, and then begins the CD recording process.

?

ecco the dolphin on
    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited August 2010
    Hmm, I thought that was what I tried. It's likely that the person I gave the disk too was at fault. Thank you for the help!

Tube on