As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for/offering a ride to/from PAX

2»

• CeldaCelda Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I am leaving Seattle and returning to Vancouver (in Canada) on Sunday night (going to Bumbershoot, the music festival). I need to leave no earlier than 7pm, one of my favourite bands is playing from 5:45-7pm. Please let me know if you have space in your car!

Thanks!

Celda on
  • ZecroZecro Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Looking for a ride on Saturday midnight/Sunday morning.

I want to do the DM Challenge event, but buses stop running to Kirkland at 10PM.

If you are going to be driving to downtown-ish Kirkland (I live within walking distance of Costco), and are going to be at PAX until late, I'd be eternally grateful if you could give me a ride!

Zecro on
  • timtechtimtech Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm driving up from Olympia, WA early the 1st day. If anyone needs a ride into Seattle please contact me on twitter via @timTech or check my profile for my e-mail address.

timtech on
  • b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hi all!

A friend of mine in Portland is looking for a ride, he really doesn't like the idea of driving alone and paying crazy parking costs:

Departing Portland Thursday,
    Departing Seattle Sunday night.

We know it's really late, but we have to ask here anyway.

b0wser on
  • VanusVanus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Anyone in Bellingham/Whatcom/Skagit need a ride down Thursday evening? I was planning on leaving the 'ham at 6-7pm-ish.

Vanus on
  • HorlicksHorlicks Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    hey !

Am planning to go to the airport straight from end of pax on the night between Sept 4th and 5th (whenever they throw us out - at 2.30 am or something like that) .. have a really early flight (6 am) to catch on Sept 5th .... is someone already going that way or if not, would someone want to share a cab with me ?

Horlicks on
  • aragorn18aragorn18 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Horlicks wrote: »
    hey !

Am planning to go to the airport straight from end of pax on the night between Sept 4th and 5th (whenever they throw us out - at 2.30 am or something like that) .. have a really early flight (6 am) to catch on Sept 5th .... is someone already going that way or if not, would someone want to share a cab with me ?
    The convention ends early on Sunday night. It doesn't go until 2 AM like it does on Friday and Saturday.

aragorn18 on
  • HorlicksHorlicks Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    aragorn18 wrote: »
    The convention ends early on Sunday night. It doesn't go until 2 AM like it does on Friday and Saturday.

yeah, am looking for a ride at the end of saturday night ... unfortunately wont be there on sunday.

Horlicks on
  • aragorn18aragorn18 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Horlicks wrote: »
    aragorn18 wrote: »

yeah, am looking for a ride at the end of saturday night ... unfortunately wont be there on sunday.
    Oops, sorry, didn't actually check which days those dates were. Good luck on finding a ride.

aragorn18 on
  • timtechtimtech Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    b0wser wrote: »
    Hi all!

A friend of mine in Portland is looking for a ride, he really doesn't like the idea of driving alone and paying crazy parking costs:

Departing Portland Thursday,
    Departing Seattle Sunday night.

We know it's really late, but we have to ask here anyway.

your friend needs to park in the 5th and Lenora parking lot prior to 10am on Friday. it's $11 until 6pm then parking is free on the street. If he doesn't get to the lot prior to 6 he can get into the lot by walking around the building and going in trough the back alley ( I work downtown and often leave my car until 7pm).

Saturday I would park in any early bird lot in the city and move his car to free street parking saturday evening - since it will stay free until Monday morning.

timtech on
  • mattereaterladmattereaterlad Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Offering a ride!

In the Portland area and looking to share a ride to PAX? Well, I'm leaving sometime later this evening (Thursday, Sept. 2), and am planning on coming back Sunday night (Sept. 5), probably late. I'd love a passenger or two to help spread the gas cost around! ;)

Contact me via email: mattereaterlad [at] gmail [dot] com
    Or via phone: 503-307-7453

mattereaterlad on
  • RONIN_KXRONIN_KX Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    I'm looking for a ride from Marysville down to PAX on Friday morning. I'm more than willing to throw in for gas or whatever the case may be.

RONIN_KX on
  • GhandiGhandi Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Need a ride to PAX reeeaaaallllly early Friday morning? I plan on leaving Portland by 5:00am and I live over in goose hollow. I have 2 spots taken and can fit 2 more comfortably or 3 more uncomfortably if needed. Car is a wagon so I have room for whatever you're packing as long as you don't have multiple suitcases or something.

Let me know if you feel like waking up early, having some coffee, and hitting the road.

Ghandi on
    xbl: Ghandi5
    steam: Nemesis_21
    origin: Ghandi5
    twitter: @maxaguirre5

RCTID
  • temkinrtemkinr Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Driving from Seattle to Sacramento Monday the 6th. If you need a ride contact me at temkinr@sbcglobal.net or pm me

temkinr on
  • MatimusMatimus Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    I'm looking for a ride from Portland to Seattle Friday evening. I was going to leave very early with friends Friday morning. I had jury duty on Wednesday. I thought I would probably just get to leave without getting selected for a case (like most people). I was selected for a relatively complicated case and won't be able to leave with my friends. I'm willing to pay for gas etc. I only need a ride one way since I will be able to make the return trip with my friends. If anybody has an opening please let me know ASAP, otherwise I will just buy an Amtrak ticket.

Thanks

Matimus on
This discussion has been closed.