As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Print jobs falling into ether

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I have a Windows 7 computer that is losing print jobs out into the ether. I print from it to three different printers (all networked), and the jobs just disappear, after hanging out in the queue for a really long time. Any ideas?

Thanatos on

• Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I have a Windows 7 computer that is losing print jobs out into the ether. I print from it to three different printers (all networked), and the jobs just disappear, after hanging out in the queue for a really long time. Any ideas?

Is it a domain or workgroup network, are the print queues local or server-side, and what kind of printer and driver is in use, and what kind of print server, if applicable.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    How are the computers networked? Wireless and printing through one computer that's attached to the printer or does the printer do networked printing?

shadowane on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Restarted a second time, and it all went away.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.