As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's like comparing Apples and Buicks

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hey guys I've eaten Tortoise and Armadillo.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ruby ridge and waco nevar 4get!!

yeah but then

britannica.jpg

so y'know

shades of grey here

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    mcveigh was def more evil than batfe

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I am trained in murder simulators, I am the ultimate soldier.

The ultimate soldier against fried foods.

nom nom nom

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    In my area deer were reintroduced for hunters some time ago. Now over 1100 auto collisions occur with deer every year (just in my county), and that doesn't even count accidents caused by deer where the animal gets away unscratched. People even die in some of these events.

Now my county is one of the biggest in the state but 1,100 police attending to auto accidents is a huge drain on tax payers. I hunt mushrooms and see the trees hunters kill by nailing up home made tree stands instead of using straps or something else benign. Hunters also leave shell casings and other trash everywhere. They shoot the shit out of road signs and make problems because they are ignorant.

They should be taxed on each shell they buy and each animal they harvest equal to the burden they put on society. Of course they never will. They pay a small fee and act like they pay their way. They do not. They exemplify the lazy and irresponsible gun owners that we all have to pay for. And hunters are head and shoulders over the people who own guns they never really have a use for.

And before any of the "good" hunters tell everyone that this is just a case of a few bad apples ruining the bushel then they should take a second and be more honest. If they spend time in the woods they know what I'm saying is true. It is more of a case of a few good apples among the rest and not the other way around.

Hell, hunters are the only gun owners that really have a good reason to own firearms and look at how well they do with that responsibly.

And while they jack up taxes on hunters they should do the same for pet owners. Every bag of petfood and every visit to the vet should be taxed until every animal shelter run on tax payer funds is supported by the people that actually keep pets. Why should everyone pay to gas stray cats and dogs when not everyone has pets?

People should be able to have guns or pets but god damnit pay your own way or expect people like me to look down on you and your irresponsible behaviours. I don't care if you love animals, kill them, or fuck them, just don't make other people pay for your food, entertainment, or perversions.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    anyone interested in some rodent skins

Have I got an opportunity for you.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/07/strongest-beer-dead-squirrel.php

MereHappenstance on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Man, the feds knew that building was susceptible to massive explosions, they knew it: and they did nothing about it.

McVeigh was just the scapegoat for their woefully finite foresight.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm about to eat some chik-fil-a

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    their spicey chicken sandwich is bad fyi

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Man, the branch davidians knew that building was susceptible to fire bombs, they knew it: and they did nothing about it.

The ATF and FBI was just the scapegoat for their woefully finite foresight.

fixed

Foolproof on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Usagi wrote: »

do they come in BBQ flavor?

have you ever heard of the skinwich

not yet, but I'm halfway between intrigued and grossed out

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »
    Man, the branch davidians knew that building was susceptible to fire bombs, they knew it: and they did nothing about it.

fixed

no his sarcasm was better

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Zoel wrote: »

fixed

no his sarcasm was better

sarcasm? I thought we were practising forgiveness.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    People should be able to have guns or pets but god damnit pay your own way or expect people like me to look down on you and your irresponsible behaviours. I don't care if you love animals, kill them, or fuck them, just don't make other people pay for your food, entertainment, or perversions.

provided you realize we'll also look down on you for being a worthless hippie and disregard all your opinions

accept that and we're cool

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

do they come in BBQ flavor?

have you ever heard of the skinwich

not yet, but I'm halfway between intrigued and grossed out

it's not real

but it was a fake kfc sandwich with a bunch of fried chicken skin and cheese and I think their double down sauce

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    sarcasm? I thought we were practising forgiveness.

I forgive Fandyien for not picking me up any waffle fries, finding out where I live, and putting them in my mouth.

But only because he forgot the god damned sauce in that scenario. The sauce is the whole point, I don't even know why he hypothetically bothered.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Stale wrote: »

provided you realize we'll also look down on you for being a worthless hippie and disregard all your opinions

Awesome, then we are cool.

I don't go out and trash the woods just because I can get away with it. I don't kill shit for thrills or jerk off while holding a gun in the other hand. Guess that makes me a hippy.

Every hunter I know always wants to give away game they hunted. Those sick fucks just like to kill animals and they are not doing it for the food or "sport". Live and let live but don't go deep into the woods for your sadistic pleasures and leave your garbage there.

Also please don't run your mouth or be a total bastard and then try to hide behind your handgun. Aside from hunters and total bastards, people living near crime are the only people I know that own firearms.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes Foolproof every single hunter is like that

Every single one of them

101 on
  • Options
    undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i in fact jerk off with my gun in the other hand

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    No, but some of them are I guess?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

I don't go out and trash the woods just because I can get away with it. I don't kill shit for thrills or jerk off while holding a gun in the other hand. Guess that makes me a hippy.

Every hunter I know always wants to give away game they hunted. Those sick fucks just like to kill animals and they are not doing it for the food or "sport". Live and let live but don't go deep into the woods for your sadistic pleasures and leave your garbage there. Don't run your mouth or be a total bastard and then try to hide behind your handgun.

I'm not about to haul my broken ass 5 miles to a tree stand in the frigid pitch black just to give away the meat. That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard, those jack-offs need to be shot and left out there.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I just have sex with the barrel. Had to get the smallest caliber size available but with a little extra padding I can make it work.

YoSoyTheWalrus on
    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010

Every hunter I know always wants to give away game they hunted. Those sick fucks just like to kill animals and they are not doing it for the food or "sport". Live and let live but don't go deep into the woods for your sadistic pleasures and leave your garbage there.

Also please don't run your mouth or be a total bastard and then try to hide behind your handgun. Aside from hunters and total bastards, people living near crime are the only people I know that own firearms.

the most hard core environmental conservatives, that are actually doing real actual ground work to preserve large swaths of wetlands and forest and work their asses of to maintain those lands and protect them, are 100% hunters. Every single one of them. I don't know how many hunters you know, but by and large the ones I've met, and I've met thousands, are extremely responsible and have an astounding amount of respect for the land and the animals, far more then the backseat conservationists that want everyone to sort their recyclables and put coexist stickers on their prius.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    101 wrote: »
    Yes Foolproof every single hunter is like that

Every single one of them

You know I'm not making it up. As much as I might be over-counting bad hunters you might be under-counting them. Of course that assumes we both might be wrong about something. Are you one of those people who are never wrong?

Foolproof on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i in fact jerk off with my gun in the other hand

Whatever, girls and gay dudes got it easy. They can take my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead {insert body opening}.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    all hunters are elmer fudd

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Elmer Fudd's a vegetarian

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Every hunter I know always wants to give away game they hunted. Those sick fucks just like to kill animals and they are not doing it for the food or "sport". Live and let live but don't go deep into the woods for your sadistic pleasures and leave your garbage there. Don't run your mouth or be a total bastard and then try to hide behind your handgun.

I'm not about to haul my broken ass 5 miles to a tree stand in the frigid pitch black just to give away the meat. That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard, those jack-offs need to be shot and left out there.

Some measure of justice is that they often shoot each other or themselves.

Honestly most of the real champion hunters use cars (or helicopters) and spotlights. That is why you can see so many bullet holes in road signs. People "hunt" from their cars and then tell everyone about their tree stand or hunters blind. Some hunter you know might poach like this and you'd never know about it, I don't trust people that hunt alone for this very reason.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i actually hunt tea party people

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    In my area deer were reintroduced for hunters some time ago. Now over 1100 auto collisions occur with deer every year (just in my county), and that doesn't even count accidents caused by deer where the animal gets away unscratched. People even die in some of these events.

Now my county is one of the biggest in the state but 1,100 police attending to auto accidents is a huge drain on tax payers. I hunt mushrooms and see the trees hunters kill by nailing up home made tree stands instead of using straps or something else benign. Hunters also leave shell casings and other trash everywhere. They shoot the shit out of road signs and make problems because they are ignorant.

They should be taxed on each shell they buy and each animal they harvest equal to the burden they put on society. Of course they never will. They pay a small fee and act like they pay their way. They do not. They exemplify the lazy and irresponsible gun owners that we all have to pay for. And hunters are head and shoulders over the people who own guns they never really have a use for.

And before any of the "good" hunters tell everyone that this is just a case of a few bad apples ruining the bushel then they should take a second and be more honest. If they spend time in the woods they know what I'm saying is true. It is more of a case of a few good apples among the rest and not the other way around.

Hell, hunters are the only gun owners that really have a good reason to own firearms and look at how well they do with that responsibly.

And while they jack up taxes on hunters they should do the same for pet owners. Every bag of petfood and every visit to the vet should be taxed until every animal shelter run on tax payer funds is supported by the people that actually keep pets. Why should everyone pay to gas stray cats and dogs when not everyone has pets?

pet owners? really? That is what you spend time being angry about?

I think that we can find something more worthy of any sort of attention than you don't own a pet so you're mad about animal shelters. That is pretty stupid, guy.

I mean, really?

Langly on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    ok I can safely ignore anything this dude's gotta say

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    everyone go stop and read sand county almanac

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    this guy seems really crazy

satansfingers on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Jesus foolproof you are like a walking, talking stereotype.

My dad and I hunt, he has lots of friends that hunt, and none of them act like that. But I mean I guess it's easier to just draw facts and proof out of the air than to actually research the problem.

Instead, no hunters shall be trusted.

Langly on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    if you assume your opposition is entirely composed of maniacal sociopaths it makes broad generalizations and lazy thinking WAY easier

satansfingers on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    foolproof, I'm afraid that dog...

just won't hunt.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Shoe it works on two levels you are a god

Langly on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well you guys are counter-arguing by going well I know these hunters and they aren't like that.

In fact why are you arguing with Foolproof anyway?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    breaking news: people separated from each other in space and personal experience have little understanding of one another. internet worsens divide.

film at never

Zoel on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I DEMAND FILM

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif