As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dragon Age 2 anti-hype thread [PLEASE POST IN NEW THREAD]

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    evilthecat wrote: »
    due to financial restraints I'm unable to purchase any DLC for the foreseeable future, I was wondering if someone could give me a quick story run down on:

origins, i.e. what's the deal with the architect and the mother?
    why did M. betray Leliana in "Leliana's Song"? From what I've been able to piece together she want's to betray orlais? why?
    1) Awakenings
    The Darkspawn basically hear the voices or 'song' of the Old Gods in their heads and they mindlessly seek them out to turn them into Archdemons and start a Blight. The Architect is a Darkspawn that, for some reason, was free from this influence. He now seeks a way to free all Darkspawn. He's done some experiments, all of them deeply unethical and involving Grey Warden blood, and has been able to make several other Darkspawn independent as well.

One of these newly independent Darkspawn was a Brood Mother who went completely insane from the silence in her head and who now works to destroy the Architect and return all Darkspawn to being the mindless puppets of those corrupted Old Gods.

Oh, and, one of the Architect's former experiments loosed the Archdemon that ravaged Ferelden in Origins.

In order to beat Awakenings, you have to kill the Mother. But you can choose between killing the Architect or letting him continue to pursue a freed and possibly non-evil Darkspawn horde.

2) Leliana's Song
    Marjolaine's reasons are a bit unclear. She probably took the treasonous job for the cash. And possibly to destabilise the Ferelden/Orlais situation which would lead to more work and more cash. She betrayed Leliana because she found out and confronted her about her treason - Marjolaine took this to mean that Leliana would soon betray her, so she made sure she betrayed Leliana first.

WotanAnubis on
  • Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    due to financial restraints I'm unable to purchase any DLC for the foreseeable future, I was wondering if someone could give me a quick story run down on:

origins, i.e. what's the deal with the architect and the mother?
    why did M. betray Leliana in "Leliana's Song"? From what I've been able to piece together she want's to betray orlais? why?
    The Architect is a darkspawn, that when born, did not hear the call of the Old Gods that all darkspawn apparently hear. It drives the to find the Old Gods and awaken then to make Archdemons. Because the Architect didn't hear the call, he(it?) was free to think instead of acting on instinct. It's not stated how long he's been alive, but he has been experimenting with other darkspawn for decades, trying to awaken as many as he can.

The Mother is a broodmother that he awakened. She however was angry that she was awoken, the darkspawn apparently hear some kind of song normally, I'm guessing the hive mind control they share.

It's revealed that the Archdemon you fought was actually a failed experiment by the Architect. He was trying to free it, but accidentally made it corrupted instead.

The whole choice is morally challenging too. I had to think a loooong time about what I would do. On one hand, the Architect seems to be genuinely benevolent. He doesn't wish to attack or hurt anyone, just to free his people (the darkspawn). Letting him go causes peace in the Deep Roads not seen in centuries. On the other hand, he is responsible for some pretty horrible events that killed a lot of people. Plus we don't know what he may create on accident in the future.

Marjoline is pretty much a sociopath. She betrays Leliana because Leliana disagreed with her plan to commit treason to Orlais. When you finally confront Marjoline, she pretty just straight says that she betrayed Lelianna because she dared grow a spine not blindly follow her.

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Damn you Wanton!
    :evil:

Mild Confusion on
    steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Awakenings is so silly.

I mean, it's kind of hard to justify sympathy or support for
    The Architect when his species, by default, only reproduces via forced mutation and gang rape.

It doesn't matter if they're free or not, they still need to mutate and rape other species to exist.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Transdimensional WhaleTransdimensional Whale Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    gjaustin wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    Allowing people to import dead Wardens isn't really my point. I don't like it, but I understand why you did it.

I just don't understand why you guys didn't make an option to play as an Orlesian Warden using an imported save to set the relevant plot flags. It means that someone importing their game into DA2 can't have any plot flags from Awakening if they sacrificed themselves in DA:O.

Edit: Seryph - The problem is that there is literally no way to preserve canon and play Awakening. Best case is that you get lucky and your choice of King/Queen matches up.

That does make sense, actually. Sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking for.

I can't tell you why it wasn't done - I never worked on Awakenings.

No worries, I can see how my comment would come across that way.

Perhaps this only seems obvious to me because of all the jokes about importing dead Shepard saves into ME3 :) I just assumed that the Orlesian Warden was what you used if your Warden was dead.

Shepard what now? You dare spoil a series I don't play for me in a topic not dedicated to it? That's it, the gloves are off. I call for a duel! Pistols at dawn, knave.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but just in case:

Shepard being able to die in ME2 isn't a spoiler. There's a loading screen hint that says as much :)

Yeah, it was a joke. I've never played Mass Effect 2 so I didn't know about any loading screens contained therein.

Transdimensional Whale on
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    thanks guys.

looking forward to witchhunt!

evilthecat on
    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    thanks guys.

looking forward to witchhunt!

I actually have a Cinematic Design credit on it!

Exciting!

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    What are the chances of a DLC complete package containing Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, Leliana's Song, Golemns of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt?

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Talith wrote: »
    What are the chances of a DLC complete package containing Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, Leliana's Song, Golemns of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt?
    Hopefully good, because honestly? That's the only way I'm going to be buying any more DLC.

Monger on
  • TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I just started this game on brothers Steam account. I had played it before but didn't get very far.

I got the redesigned mod, more hairstyles, and skip the fade (played it once, done). Any other delicious mods that won't interfere with those or shake up the original gameplay too much?

For a first playthrough on normal, I have a Dalish Warrior set on sword and shield, Leliana + Zevran for that roguey damage, and Wynne for the magical support. I understand mages basically stomp on the game neath their magical toes but one healer is enough for my first time. I've read archers tend not to cut it, but I assume thats towards the mid-end-game when I get all the correct talents, because like Baldurs Gate before it, combat in this game in the beginning goes from frustrating to easy with every party member firing bows for the majority of the battle (except for my main character in this case)

All said, my surprisingly effective wall-of-elf is marching through the game at a satisfying pace, with a very roland-of-gilead attitude of 'certainly not evil, but stay out of his way'. I also have a dwarf rogue not very far behind in the story, and was intent on making a human mage to complete most of the cycle.

Are the DLCs worth it at all? I liked the ones for ME2, but the ME1 DLCs were entirely skippable, where do they fall on that line?

I understand the lack of a morality system, but is a character who makes evil decisions playable from a roleplaying standpoint? When I was younger I always did the 'evil run' first, but lately I'm noticing the path is usually written worse and tends to not make sense.

TIFunkalicious on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    There are certianly "evil" options, but you have to remember that you are still on the path of saving fereldon. And that won't change. Mostly its if you want to be a selfish dick or not, and for the most part I've been pretty impressed with the reactions.

An example of what might be considered an evil thing to do is to help the opportunistic trader in Lothering, rather than the villagers. You get a discount and a bit of payment, but you have to deal with... nothing. Just your own conscious.

Foolish Chaos on
  • BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, and if that was the extent of the "evil" options, you'd be right.

But the choices get so ridiculous that it's hard to outright impossible to justify them.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
    edited September 2010
    Aren't those the evil options in just about all games? You don't need to justify anything because you are evil. Which is why I like how they are generally moving away from that. And I am curious as to what you are talking about, because I can justify alot of them
    Making golems is obviously justifiable.

Killing the kid in Redcliffe is justifiable if you don't want to waste time/deal with blood magic.

Making a demon child is justifiable if you don't want to die.

Killing the circle is justifiable because of the reasons the arch-mage gives himself.

Putting the were-wolfs on a path of vengeance is just another golem situation. Lives for power.

Foolish Chaos on
    edited September 2010
    Aren't those the evil options in just about all games? You don't need to justify anything because you are evil. Which is why I like how they are generally moving away from that. And I am curious as to what you are talking about, because I can justify alot of them

Killing the kid in Redcliffe is justifiable if you don't want to waste time/deal with blood magic.

Killing the circle is justifiable because of the reasons the arch-mage gives himself.

Putting the were-wolfs on a path of vengeance is just another golem situation. Lives for power.

"You don't have to justify it because you're evil"? No, you're thinking of insane not evil. Insanity and lazy writing.

Furthermore
    The golems and Redcliffe are fine, killing the Circle can work but there's really not a whole lot of reason to believe there's any corruption that needs curtailing via full scale extermination. They simply don't sell that notion very strongly.

The werewolves are literally the most retarded option in the game. If you think otherwise, you haven't thought it through: You are whole sale slaughtering an entire tribe of elves who are neither complicit in the cursing of the werewolves nor even aware of it. They are every bit a victim as the werewolves. In exchange for this grand act of sociopathy, you get ravening wolf monsters which by all logic their support should cost you the Landsmeet and any hope of Templar aid. Aligning yourself with blood crazed lunatics who can only be kind of sort of pacified by a naked tree wench IF SHE'S AROUND is political suicide.

Evil should be self-interest, selfishness, and ends justify the means. The werewolf decision is not practical. It's nothing more than being a mustache twirling Dick Dastardly.

Fiaryn on
  • BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Fiaryn wrote: »

"You don't have to justify it because you're evil"? No, you're thinking of insane not evil. Insanity and lazy writing.

Furthermore
    The golems and Redcliffe are fine, killing the Circle can work but there's really not a whole lot of reason to believe there's any corruption that needs curtailing via full scale extermination. They simply don't sell that notion very strongly.

The werewolves are literally the most retarded option in the game. If you think otherwise, you haven't thought it through: You are whole sale slaughtering an entire tribe of elves who are neither complicit in the cursing of the werewolves nor even aware of it. They are every bit a victim as the werewolves. In exchange for this grand act of sociopathy, you get ravening wolf monsters which by all logic their support should cost you the Landsmeet and any hope of Templar aid. Aligning yourself with blood crazed lunatics who can only be kind of sort of pacified by a naked tree wench IF SHE'S AROUND is political suicide.

Evil should be self-interest, selfishness, and ends justify the means. The werewolf decision is not practical. It's nothing more than being a mustache twirling Dick Dastardly.
    I'd say 'most retarded' is a toss up between the werewolves and just telling Redcliffe to fuck off and letting them all be devoured by zombies

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
    edited September 2010
    I will admit that I stretched to include the werewolfs. I have never taken that option in game, mostly because I need that elfroot vendor. :P

I would be interested in hearing some other evil-for-evils-sake options in game though. There are a few times where the option is just "DIE NOW" (the tavernmaster in redcliff), though nothing beyond that I don't think.

edit: Also a question about the redcliff fight:
    Is it possible to make all of the preparations for the villagers, walk off, and then come back to them fending off the zombies for themselves? I know there was a dialog option which basically said "I think you guys can take care of this yourselves", which made me wonder if this was possible.

Foolish Chaos on
    edited September 2010
    Blackjack wrote: »

Furthermore

I'd say 'most retarded' is a toss up between the werewolves and just telling Redcliffe to fuck off and letting them all be devoured by zombies

I dunno
    Destroying the Sacred Ashes and helping the Dragon Cult is pretty damn retarded

Fiaryn on
    edited September 2010
    I don't think its too retarded if you go to haven before redcliff. Mainly because he offers you the "power of the dragon" or whatever, and you have no idea that you need the ashes to save the Arl.

"So I just break some urn and I get to be super powerful... uh YEAH"

At least I think he words it as power, and it doesn't just say [Unlock Reaver Spec]

Foolish Chaos on
    edited September 2010
    I don't think its too retarded if you go to haven before redcliff. Mainly because he offers you the "power of the dragon" or whatever, and you have no idea that you need the ashes to save the Arl.

At least I think he words it as power, and it doesn't just say [Unlock Reaver Spec]

Naw it's still pretty dumb.
    Dragon Cults are pretty well known, as are the effects of imbibing dragon blood in the Dragon Age world. It's freaking mind control, conditioning, brain washing. You might get a little stronger but your brain will suffer long terms effects, possibly of the irreversible variety. Furthermore, they're explicitly human sacrificing crazies.

On top of that, this dubious reward is gotten in exchange for destroying a one of a kind artifact that is demonstratively capable of healing more than magic is known to be normally able to.

Even if you're not religious and don't believe in the Maker this is a really bad idea

Fiaryn on
  • Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    In terms of being evil, the way I went in the Brecilian Forest quest was to...
    Just slaughter the werewolves and take the Keeper's word that they were just monsters and needed to be slaughtered. This is an equally evil and retarded way to resolve the quest, because as soon as the werewolves start speaking to you, you know they aren't what he says they are.

This method is made even more retarded by the fact that, after you kill your way through all the werewolves even after they start asking you to stop and to parlay, you are still forced to sit through the long-winded exposition by the forest lady and the werewolf pseudo-leader whose name I can't even remember anymore.

Then, after being forced to hear out their story because you can't cut in and just be all like DIE!, you still can slaughter them like a total insano and in a way it's kinda satisfying.

Toxic Pickle on
  • gnodabgnodab Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Furthermore

What? The werewolf route was perfectly justifiable, and my character said as much when one of the Dalish tried to call him out on it later in the game
    Your people were annoying, I'm glad I killed them

gnodab on
    edited September 2010

Naw it's still pretty dumb.
    Dragon Cults are pretty well known, as are the effects of imbibing dragon blood in the Dragon Age world. It's freaking mind control, conditioning, brain washing. You might get a little stronger but your brain will suffer long terms effects, possibly of the irreversible variety. Furthermore, they're explicitly human sacrificing crazies.

On top of that, this dubious reward is gotten in exchange for destroying a one of a kind artifact that is demonstratively capable of healing more than magic is known to be normally able to.

Even if you're not religious and don't believe in the Maker this is a really bad idea

Well the effects of drinking darkspawn blood is pretty well known too.

Foolish Chaos on
  • ParadisoParadiso Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Well the effects of drinking darkspawn blood is pretty well known too.

As well as the use of Lyrium. Everyone seems to drink/snort something to gain super powers.

WTB - Dragon Age: Track Marks

Paradiso on
  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    gnodab wrote: »

Furthermore

What? The werewolf route was perfectly justifiable, and my character said as much when one of the Dalish tried to call him out on it later in the game
    Your people were annoying, I'm glad I killed them

This.

I almost picked that option on my good playthrough because the Dalish are idiots.

gjaustin on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Forgive me if this is a repost, but:

Impulse/Stardock has the Dragon Age Bundle (original + Awakenings expansion) this weekend for $29.99 total: http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W583

You know, in case someone here doesn't have it yet.

I'm almost thinking of buying it just so I don't have to use my disc anymore. If I buy it off there, I should be able to log into my EA account and have all my entitlements right? (I have the disc-based collector's edition and a bunch of paid-for DLC.)

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited September 2010

If you're there to get the Urn to save Redcliffe, I think it's still an option to just destroy them without taking any of the ashes with you. So yeah, that's a pretty stupid thing to do just for the Saturday morning cartoon villain payoff.

Edit: Oh my, I guess that's what I get for leaving the computer for a few hours and deciding that no one had posted in the intervening time.

• Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

If you're there to get the Urn to save Redcliffe, I think it's still an option to just destroy them without taking any of the ashes with you. So yeah, that's a pretty stupid thing to do just for the Saturday morning cartoon villain payoff.

Edit: Oh my, I guess that's what I get for leaving the computer for a few hours and deciding that no one had posted in the intervening time.

Actually, this is incorrect.
    Even if you choose the option to defile the Ashes, you still take a pinch first before pouring in the dragon's blood.

At least, that's what happens if you're there after visiting from Redcliffe. I've never even tried to get there without having visited Redcliffe first, but I presume you still take a pinch because otherwise the quest is broken and the game is unwinnable.

On the matter of whether it's stupid...
    I think this sorta depends on whether you believe in the Maker at all, and if so do you believe he's ultimately a force for good? Given that he supposedly caused the Darkspawn to appear in the first place, and that they pretty much ravage everything they touch, I think there's plenty of reason to doubt.

At the point of the story where you have the choice to defile the Ashes, has there been any demonstration that they are special? I don't know of any, but of course it's pretty telling that your character takes a pinch 'just in case' even if you do choose to defile them. :P

Toxic Pickle on
    edited September 2010

I think this sorta depends on whether you believe in the Maker at all, and if so do you believe he's ultimately a force for good? Given that he supposedly caused the Darkspawn to appear in the first place, and that they pretty much ravage everything they touch, I think there's plenty of reason to doubt.

At the point of the story where you have the choice to defile the Ashes, has there been any demonstration that they are special? I don't know of any, but of course it's pretty telling that your character takes a pinch 'just in case' even if you do choose to defile them. :P

Belief in the Maker is irrelevant. The subject in question has demonstratively exceptional powers regardless.
    If you're willing to go through all the trouble to go all this way to get even a pinch in the first place, it is simply non-sensical to destroy the entire lot of them before you've even tested them, theist or atheist it doesn't matter. Results matter. If they do work, you've just squandered away the most powerful curative in the world for the dubious honor of being mindfucked by a giant lizard with the relative intellect of a dolphin.

Fantastic.

Fiaryn on
    edited September 2010

Actually, this is incorrect.
    Even if you choose the option to defile the Ashes, you still take a pinch first before pouring in the dragon's blood.

At least, that's what happens if you're there after visiting from Redcliffe. I've never even tried to get there without having visited Redcliffe first, but I presume you still take a pinch because otherwise the quest is broken and the game is unwinnable.

When I did the Reaver side quest, at the Ashes it gave me the a few options. One was to just take some ashes, but it also gave me the opportunity to just defile them right off the bat. I've never tried doing that though, so it forcing you to take some either way is news to me.

• BecomingBecoming Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Drez wrote: »

Impulse/Stardock has the Dragon Age Bundle (original + Awakenings expansion) this weekend for $29.99 total: http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W583

I'm almost thinking of buying it just so I don't have to use my disc anymore. If I buy it off there, I should be able to log into my EA account and have all my entitlements right? (I have the disc-based collector's edition and a bunch of paid-for DLC.)

I'm late to the party. I know there are rumors of some ultimate pack coming later in the year, but I doubt I could even finish the main game and 1 expansion, let alone every DLC.

I assume this is a pretty swanky deal I should jump on?

Becoming on
    edited September 2010
    Well awakenings base price is $30, so yeah its not a bad deal if you have neither.

Anyone know if its possible to import a save you have from a CD version of DA to a steam/whatever version of awakening?

Foolish Chaos on
  • DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Well awakenings base price is $30, so yeah its not a bad deal if you have neither.

Anyone know if its possible to import a save you have from a CD version of DA to a steam/whatever version of awakening?

A digital download and installation should still create the same Documents folder path where all your profile and save data is stored. You should have no problem using a save from your disc version with your digital version.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Becoming wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »

I'm late to the party. I know there are rumors of some ultimate pack coming later in the year, but I doubt I could even finish the main game and 1 expansion, let alone every DLC.

I assume this is a pretty swanky deal I should jump on?

If you're hankering for some fantasy RPG action, you could certainly do worse.
    That's a pretty fucking good deal.

-Loki- on
  • RanadielRanadiel Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So Bioware officially has all my money.

Just installed Steam and of course, the first game(s) that I bought were the Dragon Age deluxe pack + Awakenings combo.

Had to do it so I could import my save to Dragon Age 2, which I'll also get on the PC. Fun times.

Edit: OH SON OF A BITCH I just read the above post. Awesome, well that was an extra $40 I didn't need.

Ranadiel on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Anyone at PAX? I'd be willing to bet that they'd show it if they're there

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So can anyone confirm if all my Collector's Edition entitlements will carry over if I buy this on Impulse?

I assume so. I think everything is linked to and validated through your EA Online account. So you could theoretically buy the game on Steam, Impulse, and have a disc install elsewhere and as long as you're logging into your EA Online account you should be gold.

But can anyone actually confirm this?

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Belief in the Maker is irrelevant. The subject in question has demonstratively exceptional powers regardless.
    If you're willing to go through all the trouble to go all this way to get even a pinch in the first place, it is simply non-sensical to destroy the entire lot of them before you've even tested them, theist or atheist it doesn't matter. Results matter. If they do work, you've just squandered away the most powerful curative in the world for the dubious honor of being mindfucked by a giant lizard with the relative intellect of a dolphin.

Fantastic.
    I would also like to point out that the entirety of the dungeon leading up to the Ashes holding room shows there is definitely something significant about them. It is just silly to defile them given waht you go through to get there. Talking to the ghosts of everyone who was involved in Andraste's Life seems like a pretty monumental thing, and to me, it signified that, there is defintely SOMETHING to those ashes.

Not to mention, from a purely-greedy standpoint, pouring blood over the ashes makes them useless in every sense of the word. However, if you don't defile them, what you have at your disposal instead is something that could make your warden more money than anyone else in the world. I mean, The Chantry is THE religion, and you've found the ashes of their mesiah.

TracerBullet on
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So going to re-restart this after not having touched it in a very long while.

Got all the DLC except Awakening, might grab that real quick. Does it add anything if I'm only doing Origins for the time being?

Not sure what to take. I was Dwarf Noble Warrior with Sword and Board. But Alistar was a tank, too, so...

I think my Warden had more focus on the crowd control stuff in the shield trees, but not sure. Might redo it with the same origin.

If I go mage -- my friend suggested mage, with a focus on healing, as one of the easier paths through the game -- would going Elf Mage play any different than Human Mage?

Also: With these standalone campaigns (Darkspawn Chronicles and the like), should I do those before playing Origins for the rewards?

KiTA on
  • BecomingBecoming Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm on the verge of delving in for the first time!

Do any of you gentleman have any recommendations on class, must-have mods, etc?

Becoming on
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Becoming wrote: »
    I'm on the verge of delving in for the first time!

Do any of you gentleman have any recommendations on class, must-have mods, etc?

Do you want the game to be Easy? go Mage

Do you want the game to be hard? go anything else

Dox the PI on