As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

LOST AND FOUND Thread

SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
This thread is for posting if you lost something or if you have found something so items can be returned to their owners. Will update OP with list of items & contact info.

If you have a lost or found item, please email pax_questions@paxsite.com and/or contact the owners.

Thanks!

LOST ITEMS:
faits - WA state driver's license after turning in a board game late saturday night
momopeaches - wag bag with a Kodak 10 megapixel digital camera, some Capcom merch, and a DS lite charger.
lynx - Large water bottle with the Wii logo on it
xxhennersxx - Verizon LG ENVY TOUCH cell phone with clear Pink Case
lardo4life - Black DSi with Heatman decal and DQ9
Jaydo - Black backpack with a red Imagine Cup logo on it
fishpondbubble07 - new pair of Gunnar Opticks (new in white box)
tsukirei - Canon Powershot A490 camera
deveric - magic the gathering playmat, from the card Lay Bare.
canuckat - brown Vera Wang glasses, lost on pub crawl
edgeofblade - A brand new pack of Martian Fluxx
cidien - Hello Kitty Charm Bracelet
Voltron -One Plantronics Bluetooth ear-piece
MacBugs - Silver Olympus camera.

FOUND ITEMS:
Victor Wioenski's glasses and CA DRIVER'S LICENSE. Taken to INFO BOOTH/Help Desk in the Convention Center on the 4th floor.
A pokewalker with a duskull in it, I think the Trainer's name was Cotton
Camera in the ladies' room in the expo hall (behind the RvB booth)
A black case (not sure what for) with Toshiba printed on it
A new iPhone(!) found in a bathroom somewhere
Chrono Trigger DS cart
Laptop in Sheraton lobby

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
SmallLady on

• KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FOUND

Ravenclaw Victor Wioenski's glasses and CA DRIVER'S LICENSE. Taken to INFO BOOTH/Help Desk in the Convention Center on the 4th floor.

Thanks to the Gryffindor who helped Victor back to his hotel Thursday night and found me in the Expo Hall to give me his items!

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
  • Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lost: my keys. :( Two sets of Toyota keys with fobs, and a house key with black robot topper on a blue carabiner.

Jenny_Spaghetti on
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Yo the Guy behind me in the killzone line this morning, you left your elfin ring and necklace on the kinect table in the expo hall.

RoyceSraphim on
  • faitsfaits a panda eating cake seattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lost my WA state driver's license after turning in a board game late saturday night. Checked twice at the info booth, twice in the lending library and nobody had turned it in at either place.

faits on
    faits.png
  • momopeachesmomopeaches Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I lost a swag bag with a Kodak 10 megapixel digital camera, some Capcom merch, and a DS lite charger. This was lost in the console free play room Sunday afternoon, by the classic console play area, next to an N64. The bag was one of the Firefall bags that were given out in the queue room. If you find it, please email me at momopeaches@gmail.com, or bring them to the info booth.

*EDIT* This is the camera. Here!

momopeaches on
  • Lynx_Lynx_ Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Large water bottle with the Wii logo on it - lost on Friday. Most likely near handheld lounge on the 2nd floor. I kept forgetting to check with the official lost & found about it.

Lynx_ on
  • Curse-TenCurse-Ten Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FOUND : A pokewalker with a duskull in it, I think the Trainer's name was <3Cotton (though it may be the pokemon's name.)

I found it under a seat after the Pitch Your Game Idea Panel.

Curse-Ten on
  • xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Verizon LG ENVY TOUCH cell phone with clear Pink Case. Background picture is solid snake and raiden from metal gear solid 2, when you open it it is realistic mario drawn riding on trex yoshi. Lost in Subway around 10AM.

xxhennersxx on
  • BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FOUND SUNDAY: Camera in the ladies' room in the expo hall (behind the RvB booth). http://twitpic.com/2lnk6d Turned into the first Enforcer I saw, didn't get the name, though. :( Hope it finds its owner!

BrennaCeDria on
  • PlaidCthulhuPlaidCthulhu Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    Lost: my keys. :( Two sets of Toyota keys with fobs, and a house key with black robot topper on a blue carabiner.
    I didn't look too closely at the keys, but we found a set under a beanbag in the handheld lounge and turned it into the enforcers at the desk there. Hope you find/found them!

PlaidCthulhu on
  • Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Was never in the handheld lounge, but the keys have been found. Hooray for a post-PAX miracle! Hope the other set of keys found it's owner. :D
    I didn't look too closely at the keys, but we found a set under a beanbag in the handheld lounge and turned it into the enforcers at the desk there. Hope you find/found them!

Jenny_Spaghetti on
  • GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Was never in the handheld lounge, but the keys have been found. Hooray for a post-PAX miracle! Hope the other set of keys found it's owner. :D

Yay keys!

GeeCee on
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    edited September 2010
    If you lost something, please email pax_questions@paxsite.com with a description, and once the center is cleaned up and settled back in the office PA will go through and try to return lost items to their owners.

Beker on
    -Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • lardo4lifelardo4life Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST:

Black DSi with Heatman decal and DQ9... most likely lost it at the Sega community event :(

lardo4life on
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lost: black Olympus waterproof point and shoot camera. Unfortunately no real idea were. We're worried it was stench from our room but not sure so posting here in case it was lost at #pax on Friday.

ransim on
  • Lynx_Lynx_ Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Also, several lost things were turned into Handheld Tourney. We took most of them to info booth, but these are some of the things that passed through:
    -Sat: A black case (not sure what for) with Toshiba printed on it
    -Sat: A new iPhone(!) found in a bathroom somewhere
    -Sun: Chrono Trigger DS cart - that was still at handheld when my shift was up, but it may have been taken to info booth

Lynx_ on
  • JaydoJaydo Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Black backpack with a red Imagine Cup logo on it.

I BELIEVE I lost it while playing SSFIV at the jinx booth in the expo hall.

It's got all my swag, possibly a coat, MC Frontalot's new album with an autograph to me (Josh).

It also contains some calculators and school supplies that would be really beneficial for me to have when my next quarter of college starts up.

If you have this, please let me know, I'll be more than willing to pay for shipping and anything you need to get it back to me.

I love you all, and I all ready miss you, PAX!

Jaydo on
  • tsukireitsukirei Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    Hi. I lost a Canon Powershot A490 camera on Sunday. It may have been left at the Little Big Planet 2 booth. I emailed pax_questions@paxsite.com already, but figured I'd post here too in case some one picked it up.
    Thanks!

tsukirei@comcast.net

tsukirei on
  • devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST:

At BYOC most likely, magic the gathering playmat, from the card Lay Bare.

Image here:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p295942.html

deveric on
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    tsukirei wrote: »
    Hi. I lost a Canon Powershot A490 camera on Sunday. It may have been left at the Little Big Planet 2 booth. I emailed pax_questions@paxsite.com already, but figured I'd post here too in case some one picked it up.
    Thanks!

tsukirei@comcast.net

Were you that person who held up the sign on Sunday? If so, sorry :( in addition to the fact that you spent so much time outside and got little in return.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • tsukireitsukirei Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    Were you that person who held up the sign on Sunday? If so, sorry in addition to the fact that you spent so much time outside and got little in return.

No, that wasn't me. I do hope they found their camera though.

tsukirei on
  • canuckatcanuckat Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: my glasses on the Hogwarts pub crawl. Harry Potter and booze don't mix. I know it's a bit late but if anyone picked them up (long shot), let me know. They are brown Vera Wang's, so they were not cheap. Thanks all, hope everyone found the stuff they lost!

canuckat on
  • edgeofbladeedgeofblade Warlock Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: A brand new pack of Martian Fluxx. Somewhere between the booth and my hotel room, it disappeared.

edgeofblade on
    6YJGH2V.png
  • mintyduckmintyduck Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    If anyone is missing a laptop, we found one in the Sheraton lobby lounge. Hopefully you've already collected it, but if not, we turned it into employees.

mintyduck on
  • momopeachesmomopeaches Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    tsukirei wrote: »
    Were you that person who held up the sign on Sunday? If so, sorry in addition to the fact that you spent so much time outside and got little in return.

No, that wasn't me. I do hope they found their camera though.

Nope, that was me. I do think everyone that was talking with me were really nice, though. Still no luck on the camera, though. :(

momopeaches on
  • cidiencidien Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Hello Kitty Charm Bracelet http://i56.tinypic.com/i2rmz4.jpg
    At the Just Dance 2 Booth on Sunday around 12:45-1ish. (after playing Hey Yeah)
    In the 5 second span it took me to take my phone out of my pocket and back, it was gone. So whoever picked it up off the floor, I would greatly appreciate it if you returned it. It had alot of sentimental value to me.
    Thx

cidien on
  • VoltronVoltron Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST: One Plantronics Bluetooth ear-piece that was shuffled out of my pocket in the line for the Saturday Night Concert at Benaroya Hall. Small black ear-piece, with black-within-silver power button.

Voltron on
  • MacBugsMacBugs Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Silver Olympus camera. Possibly around the Kinect demo area. If found please reply to this post or DM

MacBugs on
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    updated.

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • chupamiubrechupamiubre Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Found black ds lite with pokemon. Found in mens room. Turned it into the merch booth [E] said it would be taken to proper place.

chupamiubre on
    <ZeroHourHero> I have a tiny penis
    <Qs23> I just need to get my dicks in a row
    <prox> i work for dicks
    #paforums_pax, all about the dicks.
  • DivebommahDivebommah Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    ARGH.

LOST: One set of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Black. In a black case. No cord. Two AAA energizer batteries inside. Hugs, kisses, and Intel PAX swag if you reconnect me to them :(

Divebommah on
  • TwinkieTwinkie Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: One women's medium "PRIME" shirt, wherein "PRIME" is spelt using Seattle- and PAX-related related items. Brown-grey with light blue lettering.

Most likely lost in [E]land, but could be anywhere for all I know. Boooo. :(

Twinkie on
  • PlaneGuyPlaneGuy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Just when I thought I'd made it back without casualties, I've discovered a close friend missing in action....

LOST: Dixit 2 probably forgotten in tabletop gaming room 205 late one evening. Looks like this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/551675/dixit-2

PlaneGuy on
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: A white DS case. It's clear with white "pages" where the games themselves fit. It was holding Pokemon Platinum, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 and Rune Factory 2. I believe I lost it on the 2nd floor of the convention center in the bean bag lounge.

I do not live in Seattle so if you so happen to found these PM me so I can send you my address for them to be mailed back. If I do go back there it's probably for not another month or so. You can also send them to Hacksaw, he's my boyfriend and he's closer to Seattle than I am.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • BanthaBantha Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lost: A wallet. It's my wife's, and was last seen in the Just outside Espresso Caffé Dior on the 1st level on Sunday afternoon.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/laf/1939899495.html

That's the description and such.

Bantha on
  • lemongrenadeslemongrenades Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    LOST: Grey and white messenger bag with a black strap. Had a notebook, legal pad, pokewalker, DS games, flash drive, headphones, cards, dice, and buttons in it. There also should be a few buttons on the strap. Lost it on the Triwizard Pub Crawl. Probably at Chapel. Bartenders there said they didn't have it.

lemongrenades on
  • nickharvey86nickharvey86 Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST

A Blue Ipod Nano, if you check the settings section of the Ipod it should say thats it is Nick's Ipod. I am dying on the bus to school without my tunes.

nickharvey86 on
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Updating my post.

We've been through everything now that we're home, our camera is most certainly missing.

Its an Olympus Stylus 1050 SW.

It was either lost on Friday or early Saturday. We're actually thinking it was stolen by the cleaning service at the Red Lion from our room, because Robziel doesn't remember taking it with him Saturday and it wasn't on the nightstand, unfortunately Saturday was also the only day we had the cleaning service come in.

But better to try then not.

ransim on
  • geekygoddessgeekygoddess Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    LOST:
    My Fitbit was lost on Saturday near the Dungeons & Dragons photo opt area (Hidden Level - 3rd floor). The path it could have potentially been lost at:
    hidden-level.jpg

Here's to hoping someone picked it up! D:

geekygoddess on
This discussion has been closed.