As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect] Lair of the Shadow Broker rules and you should buy it

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh right, I had another thought re: killing Reapers
    Considering that the Reapers come through to the galaxy via the Citadel, surely that creates an easy way to stop them if you know where they're coming from. Just deorbit the Citadel into it's star and then trigger the Citadel relay at the last moment.

Or move it through the Omega-4 relay and put it inside the event horizon of a black hole.
    I think the ending of Mass Effect 2 has made it clear that...
    The Reapers have given up on the Citadel-Relay shortcut and are now simply flying through empty space towards our galaxy. They're taking the long, slow way to get to us, basically.

I hope for their sake they remembered to bring some music along for their trip. :P

I hope it turns out that
    They have some type of advanced FTL that let's them get here faster. My personal favorite would be an exponential FTL of some type - they go faster and faster but longer to decelerate. But this is because I think it would be fucking awesome to have an entire game played with a few thousand blue engine flares in a particular part of the sky, which are the deceleration thrusters of the Reaper fleet incoming with an ETA of a few years.

And then of course you can have the vanguard or scout ships show up in random parts of the galaxy throughout the game.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Considering that the Reapers come through to the galaxy via the Citadel, surely that creates an easy way to stop them if you know where they're coming from. Just deorbit the Citadel into it's star and then trigger the Citadel relay at the last moment.

Or move it through the Omega-4 relay and put it inside the event horizon of a black hole.
    The Reapers have given up on the Citadel-Relay shortcut and are now simply flying through empty space towards our galaxy. They're taking the long, slow way to get to us, basically.

I hope for their sake they remembered to bring some music along for their trip. :P
    It's gonna be a long drive.

Heatwave on
    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Firing the revenant at long ranges is really easy as long as you don't just hold down the trigger. Fire in bursts. It's easily the AR I do best with. Though I have not tried the Mattock yet

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    alright, i'm gonna come out and say it

i don't see the appeal of the revenant

i've tried it with all ammo types except shredder, i've got tons of damage upgrades AND the accuracy upgrade...

it's just imprecise as hell. the mattock does in 3 shots what the revanant takes seconds of spraying to do. is there some kind of technique that i'm missing? firing in bursts doesn't help much.

BUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDA

edit: look at the bit where he's taking on harby, starting at 2.05ish. he just peddles backwards, not even aiming, and the sheer rate of fire and huge damage makes the accuracy not even a concern, because anything in the cone of fire is dead with enough application of the trigger.

you could never, ever do that with the vindicator or the mattock. you'd have to aim properly for a start, to avoid the bullets sailing over his shoulders, which, with the smaller magazine/reserve ammo supply you can't afford. that would in turn mean you can't move as fast. with the revenant, you don't have to worry about missing at all.

Nuzak on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sweet. I managed to get Jack to put some damned clothes on.
    How do I get Legion? I must have him (it?).

Rizzi on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    you get him during a story mission so just keep playing

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

No, it's your depth perception viewing the scene in a wrong way, and not considering the egregious logical fallacy that idea represents.
    The camera was simply zooming out to show the vantage point with more and more of them in scene, with direct proportional regard to their destination.

As to why you're clearly mistaken, it's because Mass Effect 3 has to take place while Shepard and all of the other characters are still alive. Not when they've been dead for tens of thousands of years due to old age.

That's how long the trip would take, moving at Sovereign speed (ie, Reaper max impulse speed, he was in a hurry at the end of ME1, so we know that's their max velocity).

BlackDove on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    BlackDove wrote: »

No, it's your depth perception viewing the scene in a wrong way, and not considering the egregious logical fallacy that idea represents.
    The camera was simply zooming out to show the vantage point with more and more of them in scene, with direct proportional regard to their destination.

As to why you're clearly mistaken, it's because Mass Effect 3 has to take place while Shepard and all of the other characters are still alive. Not when they've been dead for tens of thousands of years due to old age.

That's how long the trip would take, moving at Sovereign speed (ie, Reaper max impulse speed, he was in a hurry at the end of ME1, so we know that's their max velocity).

Except
    ships in the ME-verse clearly have an sublight and FTL speed. Sublight is for battlefield manoeuvering, whereas every ship can travel FTL without using Mass Relays. Given that the codex notes that maximum FTL speed is generally determined by their power output and Eezo core size, even without Mass Relays Reapers would be capable of travelling at staggeringly fast FTL speeds through open space.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    On the above conversation, perhaps ME3 will take place a few years later.
    Maybe it will only take a few years for them to get there, but the Citadel relay allows them to do a quick surprise attack with the benefit of destroying galactic civilization leadership.

Or perhaps not?
    If it would take them 10,000 years to get to the Milky Way from dark space, then that's 10,000 years of technological advancement for life in the galaxy. That life could potentially be strong enough to easily defeat the reapers. Also that wouldn't make Mass Effect 3 very exciting, would it? Come on, they're not going to take that long to get here.

It just doesn't make much sense to me. It seems risky and silly for them to gamble everything on Sovereign activating the relay. I'm 100% positive they're either a relatively short journey away or they have other contingency plans in place. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    They're going to approach at the speed of plot. Otherwise Shepard's bones would be dust by the time they arrive.

Orca on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dashui wrote: »
    Maybe it will only take a few years for them to get there, but the Citadel relay allows them to do a quick surprise attack with the benefit of destroying galactic civilization leadership.

Or perhaps not?
    If it would take them 10,000 years to get to the Milky Way from dark space, then that's 10,000 years of technological advancement for life in the galaxy. That life could potentially be strong enough to easily defeat the reapers. Also that wouldn't make Mass Effect 3 very exciting, would it? Come on, they're not going to take that long to get here.

It just doesn't make much sense to me. It seems risky and silly for them to gamble everything on Sovereign activating the relay. I'm 100% positive they're either a relatively short journey away or they have other contingency plans in place. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise.

Harbinger sez:
    "We will find another way."

This suggests that the Collectors and the Human Reaper were there specifically to build a power base by which the Citadel Relay could be activated.

Look at the perspective in the final shots. They're not moving toward the galaxy, but if they did it would be a long, long, long time before they oculd get there, assuming they could get there at all. I mean they're far out enough to have a stunning perspective on the whole galaxy - that's, what, 50,000 light years? More? Even with an eezo core as big as the derelict Reaper's, there's a limit on how fast they can travel and I'm willing to bet it's not much faster than the SR2.

We know that traveling between systems in the same star cluster is something that takes hours on the Normandy - twelve light years is considered "more than a day's drive" on whatever transport Ashley would have used to visit her sisters.

The Reapers are incredibly massive. I don't think they have the fuel necessary to make the flight back to the galaxy. Not even close. Even if they did, it would takes hundreds or even thousands of years.

The Reaper attack depends on the Citadel.

We're gonna end up taking some serious terrorist actions in ME3. Mark my words.

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    AuberonAuberon Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Shepard's bones have been replaced before. They can be replaced again.

Auberon on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Orca wrote: »
    They're going to approach at the speed of plot. Otherwise Shepard's bones would be dust by the time they arrive.

A powerful and secretive organization known as Surebrec, 10,000 years in the future, brings Shepard back by analyzing his DNA and genetic memory. The reapers have arrived, and they need the one man who has faced them before, who has survived against all odds, and who has the experience to lead, to fight, and to win!

Dashui on
  • Options
    CuddlyCuteKittenCuddlyCuteKitten Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Except
    ships in the ME-verse clearly have an sublight and FTL speed. Sublight is for battlefield manoeuvering, whereas every ship can travel FTL without using Mass Relays. Given that the codex notes that maximum FTL speed is generally determined by their power output and Eezo core size, even without Mass Relays Reapers would be capable of travelling at staggeringly fast FTL speeds through open space.
    I always assumed they were going to create a wormhole using dark energy. Who else has the tech necessary to change heastroms sun?

On a related note, who will we be fighting on the ground in ME 3? The heretic geth are possibly wiped out in ME2 and the collectors are always destroyed. I'm guessing that the reapers will indoctrinate someone rather than just pouring out new husk variations.

CuddlyCuteKitten on
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow - Felicia, SPFT2:T
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Except
    I always assumed they were going to create a wormhole using dark energy. Who else has the tech necessary to change heastroms sun?

On a related note, who will we be fighting on the ground in ME 3? The heretic geth are possibly wiped out in ME2 and the collectors are always destroyed. I'm guessing that the reapers will indoctrinate someone rather than just pouring out new husk variations.

Given ME2
    it seems like we'll get at least 1 opportunity to shoot our way through the Quarian fleet to stop Admiral Xen.

If it's about gathering allies, that still implies there'll be plenty of people who need killing. Cerberus would be a good start. Also I'm led to believe there's a whole planet of Batarians...

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    In other news, Shepard will take Grunt down to the Yahg homeworld for his best birthday ever.

Orca on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Man, I nearly fell asleep watching that Soldier video. Vanguards just seem like Soldiers with more options, since we hardly ever use Pull/Shockwave anyway. Hell we even have slow-mo as well, kinda.

Kinda wish I was playing on PC so I could play a Vanguard with a Reverant, though. :(
    In other news, Shepard will take Grunt down to the Yahg homeworld for his best birthday ever.

And then taking him to the ME version of Jurassic Park (they're gonna be one in 2152 or whatever, right?) to see a T-Wrex for Christmas.

Blurbl on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hah. I was just coming back to amend my post: there's also a whole planet of Yahg.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Blurbl wrote: »
    Man, I nearly fell asleep watching that Soldier video. Vanguards just seem like Soldiers with more options, since we hardly ever use Pull/Shockwave anyway. Hell we even have slow-mo as well, kinda.

Kinda wish I was playing on PC so I could play a Vanguard with a Revenant, though. :(

The Revenant is all getting up in someone's face and then holding the trigger down. I found it quite fun, because it sounds badass and unlike most weapons, I never have to worry about magazine size or capacity.

But Vanguards are better, no question. Honestly, the Geth Plasma Shotgun is my favorite Vanguard weapon at this point; fires relatively fast for a shotgun (not quite Scimitar fast, but still), reloads rapidly, is deadly effective against all comers, and it's accurate out to a decent range.

It's like a sniper-rifle-shotgun.

edit: More fun, not better I suppose. Soldiers are ridiculously powerful with Adrenaline Rush spam. It's like a charge that doesn't force you to get up in someone's grill to use it.

And then taking him to the ME version of Jurassic Park (they're gonna be one in 2152 or whatever, right?) to see a T-Wrex for Christmas.

Like every little boy, he's into dinosaurs--because they're awesome.

Orca on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I am just sitting here, mumbling and crying to myself while going through the first game. It is going to be okay, it's going to be okay, it's going to be okay....

(I cannot wait until I get this character into ME2!).

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Aegeri wrote: »
    I am just sitting here, mumbling and crying to myself while going through the first game. It is going to be okay, it's going to be okay, it's going to be okay....

If you're running PC, use a save editor and import! If you're XBoxing...uh...go through the save transfer procedure thing! (ok, this requires hardware and last I saw looked like a huge pain in the ass. Still probably less of a pain in the ass than actually playing through...)

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Man the original ME isn't that bad. Just rock out with your eterna-shooting assault rifle and dual Medical Exoskelton heavy armor.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I found it awfully hard to go back to it before ME2's mission DLC arrived. It's like getting introduced to good writing, movies, music, or food. Awful hard to enjoy the humdrum stuff you used to. :(

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Wyborn wrote: »

Or perhaps not?

Harbinger sez:
    "We will find another way."

This suggests that the Collectors and the Human Reaper were there specifically to build a power base by which the Citadel Relay could be activated.

Look at the perspective in the final shots. They're not moving toward the galaxy, but if they did it would be a long, long, long time before they oculd get there, assuming they could get there at all. I mean they're far out enough to have a stunning perspective on the whole galaxy - that's, what, 50,000 light years? More? Even with an eezo core as big as the derelict Reaper's, there's a limit on how fast they can travel and I'm willing to bet it's not much faster than the SR2.

We know that traveling between systems in the same star cluster is something that takes hours on the Normandy - twelve light years is considered "more than a day's drive" on whatever transport Ashley would have used to visit her sisters.

The Reapers are incredibly massive. I don't think they have the fuel necessary to make the flight back to the galaxy. Not even close. Even if they did, it would takes hundreds or even thousands of years.

The Reaper attack depends on the Citadel.

We're gonna end up taking some serious terrorist actions in ME3. Mark my words.

Will you bet your cock on that? Or something equally fleshy?
    You think they're going to make Shepard a terrorist in ME3? If you're a Paragon character, that most certainly doesn't fit, and that's probably a little too far even for Renegade. And hell, BioWare RPGs are generally about becoming the ultimate hero or badass. That's actually what most Western RPGs are about, too.

Mass Effect 1 and 2 are already stick to that formula. People basically fall down on their knees as worship Shepard. Becoming a terrorist is in the complete, opposite direction of what we've seen and of that philosophy. Chances are at the end of Mass Effect 3, especially if you're a Paragon, the people of the galaxy will create a religion after Shepard.

And why would they have Shepard (and the potential allies you've raised) attack people who more than likely don't know about or acknowledge the threat of the reapers?

I don't know, man. Spending most of the game planning to blow up a space station, potentially inside a space station, and then finally pulling off the act, killing thousands and thousands of innocents doesn't sound like a very good ending. That's definitely not what Paragon Shepard would do, and I'm guessing his allies would be aghast at the idea.

I just think it's going to be an exciting and final finish. It's a very personal fight for Shepard, one he's determined to win. And stopping the cycle of destruction and genocide that has plagued the galaxy sounds much more triumphant for Shepard and BioWare-ish than blowing up a station. It wouldn't be very exciting if you just fight another proxy of the reapers, only for Shepard to stall the reapers again and say, "Well, I did my best! Now it's up to you future generations, wink!"

But who knows? BioWare could completely surprise us.

Dashui on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Will you bet your cock on that? Or something equally fleshy?
    You think they're going to make Shepard a terrorist in ME3? If you're a Paragon character, that most certainly doesn't fit, and that's probably a little too far even for Renegade. And hell, BioWare RPGs are generally about becoming the ultimate hero or badass. That's actually what most Western RPGs are about, too.

Mass Effect 1 and 2 are already stick to that formula. People basically fall down on their knees as worship Shepard. Becoming a terrorist is in the complete, opposite direction of what we've seen and of that philosophy. Chances are at the end of Mass Effect 3, especially if you're a Paragon, the people of the galaxy will create a religion after Shepard.

And why would they have Shepard (and the potential allies you've raised) attack people who more than likely don't know about or acknowledge the threat of the reapers?

I don't know, man. Spending most of the game planning to blow up a space station, potentially inside a space station, and then finally pulling off the act, killing thousands and thousands of innocents doesn't sound like a very good ending. That's definitely not what Paragon Shepard would do, and I'm guessing his allies would be aghast at the idea.

I just think it's going to be an exciting and final finish. It's a very personal fight for Shepard, one he's determined to win. And stopping the cycle of destruction and genocide that has plagued the galaxy sounds much more triumphant for Shepard and BioWare-ish than blowing up a station. It wouldn't be very exciting if you just fight another proxy of the reapers, only for Shepard to stall the reapers again and say, "Well, I did my best! Now it's up to you future generations, wink!"

But who knows? BioWare could completely surprise us.

Well, no

Not the whole thing, anyway

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Birudojin knows. The next mission I'm going to take the shuttle to over to kidnap him. Nothing bad can happen, right?

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Except

The games make it very clear that the energy consumption is prohibitive at longer durations, meaning that idea is out. It also makes it a point that the actual "reaping" requires an extensive power down, and exhausts their entire energy reserves as Sovereign himself slept in-system.
    And you're not arguing for that really. According to you, they were moving at sublight (because that's what you people say you "see" at the end - and then the rest is some rationalization the imagination creates).

The entire train of thought is just intellectually bankrupt from all angles. Let's just please never consider it again.

I'm not saying that you couldn't be right if they decide to pull some irrational shit - I mean Shepard CAME BACK TO LIFE FROM DEATH, so we're talking that level of commitment to realism, but to have them travel all the way, and meet Shepard and his crew, and they're not all like 120 years old, is a tenuous argument at best.

BlackDove on
  • Options
    PopesnaxPopesnax Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Whether or not Shepard actually commits terrorist acts in ME3, I wouldn't be surprised if the Council and/or the Systems Alliance declare you a terrorist and try to have you arrested, dispatching Spectres to chase you around the Terminus as you hop about your business trying to find whatever the Macguffin is.

If nothing else there's a certain poetry - in ME1 you get sent to take out a crazed rogue Spectre who believes in Mechanical God Spaceships, in ME3 you are a crazed rogue Spectre who believes in Mechanical God Spaceships.

Whether your character decides to live up to his terrorist reputation is up to you.

Popesnax on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The games make it very clear that the energy consumption is prohibitive at longer durations, meaning that idea is out. It also makes it a point that the actual "reaping" requires an extensive power down, and exhausts their entire energy reserves as Sovereign himself slept in-system.
    They have to periodically discharge their drive field or end up fried; this means stops in systems. They can't just fly all the way from dark space to the core without stopping to pee.

Given the distance, even assuming an insanely advanced drive, they'd be years off unless something else pops up. I wonder if we'll be taking the fight to the Reapers for ME3 the way we did to the Collectors in ME2?

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Speaking of poetry.

I SLASH MY WRISTS

I CUT MY VEINS

ANGER ANGER

BROODING SULKING

LIFE IS NOT WORTH IT

DEPRESSION

Jacqueline would love me.

BlackDove on
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Jack and Kasumi should have a slam session.

The camera looks to be in a fixed position to me, with the galaxy remaining in the same position while reapers advance past the camera. It's hard to tell from the limited duration of the shot, but I think Bioware is probably smart enough to avoid an obvious optical illusion in setting up their scenes.

Of course it's also obvious that they will have some other trick up their sleeve in ME3 to get here faster since it's going to take place in Shepard's lifetime. Possibly something like that exponential FTL someone mentioned. The final scene is just supposed to be "oh shiiittt the reaper army is cooommiiinggg!"

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Popesnax wrote: »
    Whether or not Shepard actually commits terrorist acts in ME3, I wouldn't be surprised if the Council and/or the Systems Alliance declare you a terrorist and try to have you arrested, dispatching Spectres to chase you around the Terminus as you hop about your business trying to find whatever the Macguffin is.

If nothing else there's a certain poetry - in ME1 you get sent to take out a crazed rogue Spectre who believes in Mechanical God Spaceships, in ME3 you are a crazed rogue Spectre who believes in Mechanical God Spaceships.

Whether your character decides to live up to his terrorist reputation is up to you.

But but but they said I was a spectre again! I even got the fancy decoder ring! D:

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    They have to periodically discharge their drive field or end up fried; this means stops in systems. They can't just fly all the way from dark space to the core without stopping to pee.

Given the distance, even assuming an insanely advanced drive, they'd be years off unless something else pops up. I wonder if we'll be taking the fight to the Reapers for ME3 the way we did to the Collectors in ME2?

Hey, that sounds like it could be pretty sweet, with you and the allies you've gathered. Of course you'd need like 40 hours of game before that. I'm still betting they pull out some kind of deus ex machina, which you probably have to hunt down.

But really, I think all of us speaking in absolutes about what will or will not happen or what is or isn't possible is kind of silly. We have no idea. That scene in the end of ME2 could be one theory or the other. They could come up with some plot reason to have them show up, or maybe Shepard searches for a way to prevent their ultimate return (or at least for generations to come). If it's the former, I eagerly await the nerd rage here about how that doesn't make sense.

Dashui on
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

If you're running PC, use a save editor and import! If you're XBoxing...uh...go through the save transfer procedure thing! (ok, this requires hardware and last I saw looked like a huge pain in the ass. Still probably less of a pain in the ass than actually playing through...)

wait what is this save transfer thing?

because ive got some ME1 saves on computer but play ME2 on xbox...

Joolander on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hey, that sounds like it could be pretty sweet, with you and the allies you've gathered. Of course you'd need like 40 hours of game before that. I'm still betting they pull out some kind of deus ex machina, which you probably have to hunt down.

It's not a deus ex machina if you've been striving for it the whole game. I'd hope they handle it less clumsily than they did in ME1 however. Vigil was a deus ex machina. The Conduit was a McGuffin (just clumsily handled).

Orca on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Come on, you just know it's going to be; "Here's this weapon that takes care of all of them, let's go get it, and then fire it as the countdown to our eternal destruction hangs on 0.1 second".

BlackDove on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    But really, I think all of us speaking in absolutes about what will or will not happen or what is or isn't possible is kind of silly. We have no idea. That scene in the end of ME2 could be one theory or the other. They could come up with some silly plot reason to have them show up, or maybe Shepard searches for a way to prevent their return completely (but not ultimately kill them off) or at least for generations to come. If it's the former, I eagerly await the nerd rage here about how that doesn't make sense.

Given the knowledge we have now, it's a reasonable statement. Of course, maybe the Reapers have some other drive system. They invented mass effect relays after all. So yeah, there are other ways in that don't involve slowboating it in, maybe.

As for what Shepard does...we have no idea and it's in the realm of pure speculation. I can't wait to see what they actually pull out--I just hope they end up being consistent and plausible within the universe while still being insanely fun.

Orca on
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

Kinda wish I was playing on PC so I could play a Vanguard with a Reverant, though.

I thought the soldier vid looked fun. I certainly like that he's using three of his four weapons. Whereas with every other class I'm using two at most, and that's only if I run out of ammo in my primary weapon. It's also really tanky. There were a number of situations where the vanguard would've gone down when the soldier didn't. That kind of toughness is fun and appealing.

Definitely going to give soldier a try one of these days.

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Shepard says "FUCK IT" in Mass Effect 3 and forms his own extranet dating service. Human! Asari! Turian! Drell! Hanar! Elcor! Volus! Everyone is welcome and everything is permitted!

This direction displeased many Westerners, although Japan enjoyed the finale greatly.

Dashui on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Joolander wrote: »

wait what is this save transfer thing?

because ive got some ME1 saves on computer but play ME2 on xbox...

Hm. I don't have time to make sure this is the right one, but see if it's somewhere in here: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/2277020/1

Orca on