As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rochester, NY Pre-PAX Meetups? (Our representation is kinda sad...)

WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
Where are all of the Rochestarians? I mean REALLY.. I'm sure there's like... 5 of you on the forums, more at the con itself. Sheesh you make me wanna move to MONTANA.

I know this seems a little late for Prime, but not East :P. Also I know that there may be not as many Rochesterians as Seattlers or Vancouverererers. But it's worth a shot to see how many Rochester people are PAX forumers... anyone interested? If so, suggested places?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wingedillidan on

• Options
    ElgaladwenElgaladwen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought you meant Rochester, WA at first, and I was like "seriously?" (No offence intended to anyone who does live there!)

Have fun at your meetup! I'd love to go to PAX East someday.

Elgaladwen on
    OddishSmallSprite.gif
    Be the very best. Like no one ever was. http://paxpokemonleague.net
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Elgaladwen wrote: »
    I thought you meant Rochester, WA at first, and I was like "seriously?" (No offence intended to anyone who does live there!)

Have fun at your meetup! I'd love to go to PAX East someday.

Thread title edited to fix confusion... +1 to will!

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    R3cursiveR3cursive Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Last year, quite a few friends and I went to PAX East and had a blast, im sure the same amount, if not more will come this upcoming year.. I dont know so much about time with the meetup though, seeing as PAX East does tend to fall during an odd part in RIT's quarter. We'll see though, ill keep you updated as I get more info

R3cursive on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Where are all of the Rochestarians? I mean REALLY.. I'm sure there's like... 5 of you on the forums, more at the con itself. Sheesh you make me wanna move to MONTANA.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻