As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Blazblue Continuum Shift 2- CS2 patch and Platinum coming in May, CS2 patch free

AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Games and Technology
Footage of CS2 trailer here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcOi2LEp1X0

Come chat with us at IRC! #PAFighting at irc.slashnet.org:6667

Or use this web client: http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/PAFighting

RANBATS

360 Ranbat rules. PM chaoshat for details.
ChaosHat wrote:
Okay, I have finalized RanBat rules for the new season and I figure I'd post here since I'm not sure if you guys all check the SF thread. Here is what you need to know about RanBat Season 3 and how it pertains to you (and BlazBlue).

RanBats are RANking BATtles. Basically, when the RanBats occur, you will be pitted against a certain group of enemies and then given points based on how well you do which will then be used to rank you. That's the thesis sentence of the whole thing at least.

The BlazBlue RanBat is currently scheduled for Thursday at 9PM Eastern and should be that time every week (unless I decide to change it). You should PM me as far in advance as you can so I can get an idea of who's coming. At the time (or preferably much, much earlier) you should hop into PA irc, since it's where most of the organizing occurs. If you can't be on irc, it's okay (as long as we know) but it's really helpful, so please try. At nine, I'll randomize the entrant list and post it into the forums.

When you see the list, the first thing you should do is find your name on the list. You'll be responsible for playing against the three players above you and the three players below you on that list, for a total of six matches. All matches are best of three games, which are best of three rounds. The winner is not allowed to change characters in between games, the losing player may change if desired.

As the matches get done you need to report them, preferably to me in irc. If you are reporting in irc, use a message so I won't lose it (/msg username message). If you need to, you can probably use a forum PM for this, just send me one big one at the end if you do it that way. You'll win two points per match win. When I get all of the records, I'll find the top four and put them in a single elimination bracket. These players will then get a bonus point for being in the top four, and then two more points per match win after that.

At the end, I'll take all the information and put it in a big google docs spreadsheet that anyone can look at whenever to see their standings throughout the season, which will end whenever I feel like ending it (when I'm winning preferably). When that happens, the top however many players (largely based on how many RanBat participants there are) will be seeded into a double elimination bracket for all the marbles and to be crowned season champion.

That's about as simply as I can put it. Questions?
CSlogo.jpg

The characters! Click on the character box. (courtesy of Chaoshat):
1zd17as.jpgvq6450.jpgzje35d.jpg2yun9u0.jpg
o9oej6.jpgrc7af9.jpg2q30qaq.jpg
1z3qqs9.jpg1zdmzgj.jpg2rdjj49.jpg
n6ol5s.jpgk4ieyc.jpg263u36a.jpg
29mq1c7.jpg2cqfkzo.jpg25iluld.jpgxktwjk.jpg

Also, 4 more characters for the Console version, with 3 of them being future DLC.

Included in the Console Version
Mu_Guide_Header.png
Name: Mu
The transformed and true version of Noel. Her drive move allows her to set up "steins", or crystals, around the screen, which will shoot out lasers and reflect 2 special lasers, one of them being a special and another being one of her supers. They will also detonate on command.

Upcoming DLC characters
Continuum Shift Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93nP9PNarg

Xbox live Gamertags/PSN IDs

Chaoshat made a nice list and form. Use it!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHdGenh5dW9IQnRza0p4YlRacWhDRVE6MA
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=twFzxyuoHBtskJxbTZqhCEQ&output=html

What is Blazblue?

Blazblue is a fighting game from Arc System Works, the makers of the famous Guilty Gear. It was originally meant to be set in the same universe, but apparently not? Anyway, to any of you who are familiar with Guilty Gear, you should know what to expect. Which is batshit insane characters, fast-paced gameplay and the best music to ever grace a videogame.

So what's this Continuum Shift thingy?

It's the next iteration of Blazblue, which not only features 3 new characters with 3 more coming as DLC, but also wide-ranging system changes as well as changes and balance tweaks for every character, with some of them going through a significant change, playing almost nothing alike their Calamity Trigger version.

But how does it play?

The game uses an 8-directional lever, common to most fighting games, and 4 attack buttons: A, B, C and Drive, the latter of which activates unique special abilities for each character. Throws and throw cancels are performed by pressing B and C at the same time. In addition to basic dashing and jumping, there are also double-jumps and aerial dashes.

Heat Gauge: An energy gauge used for the Distortion Drive and Rapid Cancel.

Distortion Drive: Special attacks unique to each character that consume 50% of the heat gauge. Performed with some arrows motion plus the drive button.

Barrier Gauge: A gauge that regenerates over time, used for Barrier and Barrier Burst. The defense capability of a character is lowered for a set period of time when this gauge reaches zero.

Barrier: Pushes back the enemy and prevents guard damage. Performed by pressing weak attack and medium attack at the same time while guarding.

Barrier Burst: Pushes the opponent away, either when guarding or receiving damage, thus cancelling the enemy's combo in the latter case. Uses 100% of the barrier gauge and leaves it to zero for a set period of time. Performed by pressing all four buttons at the same time.

Guard Points: Each character has a set amount of guard points, and they'll deplete when they are hit with a guard crush move while blocking. When a character loses all of his guard points, they will be in a guard crush state, and they'll be unable to block or move for a certain period.

Is there going to be online?

Yep! Blazblue has one of the better online experiences available for fighting games, with one of the best netcode which enables for smooth plays online. It features ranked matches and player matches, and in player matches you can set up a lobby for up to 6 people. Continuum Shift also allows you to turn on online match requests for training mode, which is definitely an awesome addition, as it allows you to train while waiting for an opponent to fight.

SCREENS
bb1-1.jpg
bb2-1.jpg
bb4-1.jpg
bb5-1.jpg
bb3.jpg
bb6.jpg
c20100220_blazblue_22_cs1w1_640x384.jpg

Gameplay vidjas.

10454_nujabes2.pngPSN: Antiwhippy
Antihippy on

• CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - Isorn Squalor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Valk and Makoto and maybe Tsubaki (again)

COME AT ME BRO!!

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    that overhead dropkick thing valk has looks fucking ridonks

interrobang on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    the op says all supers are xxxD
    ???

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Platinum the Trinity will own faces.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • MirrorMirror Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So, the long-range bear thing you were mentioning early was indeed very fast XD, that looks like lots of priority!! :D

Platinum is awesoooooooooome!!! xD

Looking at the details of the vid, it appears she summons things randomly (just like Faust from GG?). I mean because she does the same animation move when she throws "a giant bottle?" and when she throws the giant kitty missilies.

Also all the hearts when she activates her DD :D, omg best character ever. Love power FTW.

Btw, the second vid at the 1st post "BBCS trailer" is no longer available.

Edit: I forgot to mention the little wings she got on her waist grow in her intro, maybe she can use them to fly or something.

Mirror on
  • JesuitsJesuits Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have this irrational fear that when the balance patch is released for consoles, they'll forget to change Challenge mode, and either a bunch of combos for every character are broken outright, or the challenge will work but be unchanged and so teaches combos that don't exist any more.

Jesuits on
    tf2_sig.png
  • firekiunfirekiun Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Jesuits wrote: »
    I have this irrational fear that when the balance patch is released for consoles, they'll forget to change Challenge mode, and either a bunch of combos for every character are broken outright, or the challenge will work but be unchanged and so teaches combos that don't exist any more.

Or the training mode will stuck to 1.01, while online and everything else will be 2.0.

Training mode combo are pretty useless overall anyway. Most of them only work on Bang's stupid hit box.

firekiun on
    PSN ID : Kiunch

I play Blazblue, Soul Calibur 4, Street Fighter 4 and soon Tekken 6... yeah... so add me if you want to play any of those.
  • notsoynotsoy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    nerfing Ragna's 5B -> 6A was almost uncalled for :\

and unless I'm mistaken, they also nerfed his 5D -> dash-cancel -> 6A, which was definitely uncalled for (it would seem you can only now do it after 3C or 6C)

notsoy on
    Soul Silver FC: 1978 3200 2285
    GT: HitoriLionheart or dailydro
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    is 6A even used very often anymore other than as an antiair?

i use 5B 3C 5D belial combo, seems to work fine and doesn't look like it will be affected

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    edited September 2010
    Ragna's 5B > 6A was a -very- easy setup to a good amount of damage that ignored prorate pretty well. I can see them wanting to get rid of it, but really no one ever used it because he has other easy set ups that lead to even more damage and better positioning.

Beezel on
  • KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wait, there's gonna be a CS2?

Kazaka on
    edited September 2010
    It's the patch

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    OH

oh

Kazaka on
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh kitty missiles

gunwarrior on
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    is 6A even used very often anymore other than as an antiair?

i use 5B 3C 5D belial combo, seems to work fine and doesn't look like it will be affected

Same here. All that particular change does is force people to use his harder combos, I guess.

AshtonDragon on
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Have there been anymore found changes as far as the loke test goes?

Dragkonias on
  • ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Have there been anymore found changes as far as the loke test goes?

Copied over from Dustloop
    RAGNA

5D no longer floats on ground hit
    3C is techable
    5B>6A gattling is gone
    Inferno Divider no longer has wall bounce
    Berial Edge bounds higher, difficult to pick up a combo after. In the corner, 5D will combo, but it's strict, does less damage
    Fall after Gauntlet Hades is faster, cannot follow up
    2D>2B does not connect
    Dead Spike makes makes the opponent fly straight up on air hit
    6B+C wallbounds
    Carnage Scissors sends your opponent spinning away. Proration got worse, techable

JIN

2C>5C possible (can't input 2C twice)
    B musou knocks down again
    2C>5C>6C>5C>6C>j.C>j.2C>j.2C>JD>j214D>6C>214C = 4000

NOEL

2C>5C gattling added (can't input 2C twice)
    j4D is damn fast. Crosses up on low height, it's low.
    5D reduced invincibility frames
    22B has reduced range
    22C has more recovery

RACHEL

Overall damage increased
    jA is an overhead again
    5B>2B possible
    6A is CT status
    6B on counter slides, untech time decreased, jump cancellable on block
    2C hit stop increased
    5C>C now slides. Mid screen C lobelia>3D> Sword iris/BBL combos. In corner 5C>C>3C can be done for 2 loops.
    j.A > j.2C won't connect, but j.B > j.2C does.
    j2C can be canceled into attacks on landing, jump cancellable, both on hit and block
    Lobeilas come out even when hit, slower recovery.
    George has been changed (there's a frog gauge now)
    Wind has longer recovery.
    Wind increases the speed of her air dashes
    Tempest dahlia? what the heck is that? [i think he means it's been removed]

TAGER

Possible hitbox adjustment (Litchi's jB, immediately done from a straight jump up, won't hit)
    6A faster start up, super armor, chargeable(won't pull in mid-charge), no longer jump cancellable (needs more insight)
    5D has a stronger pull

TAOKAKA

New jB, cat motion 2's animation for 2 hits
    Old jB is now j2B
    Taunt loop's been nerfed bad. it's now a joke.
    Drives are more stiff(?), increased hit stop, more recovery.
    Health increase [i think.]

ARAKUNE

Overall damage decreased
    Guarded drive moves give less curse meter

LITCHI

Overall damage decreased
    Can't cancel into 41236D
    More gattlings without staff
    2B>5B possible (can't input 2B twice)
    4D slides. follow up possible in corner, cannot cancel
    6D's level decreased, cannot cancel
    jC is now techable
    jcc combos seem to be gone. It may be that jcc's are just gone
    6A[m] must be RC otherwise no followups available
    3C[m] is now techable
    6B[m] and j.C[m] doesn't wall bounce even on counter-hit
    All-Green is techable on air hit
    4D>2D possible. If she's near the wall, she can pick them up with 6C, and 6C[m]'s spin can just barely follow it up if you're in a corner
    4D>2D>66C possible, but strict
    2C>4D possible. If she's somewhat close to the wall, 2D will follow-up, and if she's at the corner, Haku (3-Dragons: white) will connect
    2C > Haku > Chuu > Hatsu, A-Reach > Ippatsu > on-staff B, 6B > D > j.C > D-returns > land > 6C > Itsuu-C > aerial finisher (3700 dmg)
    6C[m]'s spin staggers, can just barely combo afterwards in the corner.
    Pulling the Mantenbou back during a dash is faster
    Tsubame Gaishi's falling staff is faster, cannot link into 6C if it connects

BANG

5B slower start up
    2C slower start up, reduced a level, techable on ground hit
    FRKZ 2C knocks down
    2B>5B gattling added. (cannot reinput 2B)
    Heavenly phoenix thrust no longer wall bounces for both air and ground, slight wall bounce in/near corner
    3C is techable
    6B is techable on ground hit
    Ashura slower start up, invincibility lasts until just before startup, has become a joke DD

CARL

2B>5B gattling added cannot re-input 2B)
    Ada's gauge recovers slower
    Untechable time on moves have changed, combos that work in v1.x does not work anymore
    j.B has less untechable time (will confirm later)

HAKU-MEN

jD special cancellable
    5D increased damage
    Added Snowflake/dim light animation added to Yukikaze

LAMBDA

Blade summonings are slower
    5DD activation slowed
    No changes to 5D
    6A has faster start up (no chance to invincibility)
    Gravity combos are easier, slightly longer charge (15 seconds)
    6B CH > 236C
    Calamity Sword (632146D) has slower start up
    236B has slower start up

TSUBAKI

5D instantly gives 1 stock, but holding down D gives a slightly slower charge speed
    2D starts out slow but the charge speed rapidly increases. More recovery
    jD charge speed increased
    5B more strong
    6BB has more range
    2BB>5BB possible (can't input 2BB twice)
    2C is jump cancellable on guard
    2CC doesn't float much
    3C is ground techable
    22D wallbounces on only on CH, on normal hit you must follow up with 236D midscreen, in the corner, you can use normals.
    236A start up time increased, higher proration
    214A, B doesn't float opponent even when done by itself
    214x has increased untechable time? (2A>5BB>2BB>5CC>214A>22C>3C possible)
    623A on counter hit, untechable time decreased so cannot follow up
    j236A has more startup, and can't be used in combos.
    j236C has some lag when you land.
    j214x all are overheads
    Cannot cancel into any move from throw, throw slides. mid screen do 236D to follow up, in corner can follow up with normal combos or 6C
    Air throw bounds the opponent, you can follow up pretty easily
    j.CC>j236D>j214D: The light orb from j236D will hit
    236236C has more invincibility

HAZAMA

Ouroboros start up and move speed slowed (although it really feel like there's no difference)
    Ouroboros gauge takes longer to recover
    5B level reduced. If 5B>3C is not inputted with the fastest timing it won't combo
    3C floats

MU

None listed

MAKOTO

Parry cancel gone
    5B faster start-up, can jump cancel even on block.
    jcc combos seem to be gone. It may be that jcc's are just gone

VALKENHAYN

Health - 10k
    Guard Primers - 4
    Moves that take Guard Primer - 6C, 236C, j.214B
    Fatal Counter - 6B, 6C
    Drive: Wehrwolf. Switches between human and wolf form. The Wolf Gauge drains while in wolf form and refills while in human form. Wolf form cannot be used if the Wolf Gauge is empty.
    doesn't dash, hops forward like Hakumen.
    good at Wolf mode follow-up combos
    cannot crouch or block in Wolf mode
    does not automatically turn around in Wolf mode - must hit left or right to change direction. Since he can't block, hitting back just keeps him moving while away from the opponent
    cannot throw, so he relies on command throw. May be unable to throw-reject as well. [note: video suggests otherwise]
    Moves done during wolf mode are marked with a [w]
    5A, 2A - small punches
    5B - kick
    2B - low kick
    6A - does a knee kick while posing his arm. Startup is considerably fast, but there's a pretty big gap. Feels like it should be used for anti-air.
    6B - not a mid. has vaccuum effect, hits twice. Forces opponent to crouch on FC.
    5C - ridiculously long kick; reaches far
    6C - flying kick; hits mid ; feet invincible; takes a guard primer; no disadvantages even on guard; Fatal Counter; on FC, he can transform to cancel it and go into a wolf-mode combo. Strong fundamental element of Valkenhayn's game. This move beats characters who don't have reversals all by itself.
    2C - anti-air kick; fast startup; this is a bullshit good move.
    3C - knockdown kick
    j.A, j.B - par for the course, fairly ordinary.
    j.C - foot/leg transforms into its wolf form and kicks directly downward; range is ridiculous; even Slayer would be surprised how good this is.
    A[w] - low hit, claw swipe
    B[w] - stabs upward; head invincible
    j.A[w] - claw swipe
    j.B[w] - tail attack; knocks opponent toward ground on air hit
    backstep (backdash) - long distance; excellent
    counter assault - reach is quite long; excellent
    Nacht Jäger - Night Hunter (236A) - Tackle. Long duration on hit [author remarks that it feels like 5 minutes]
    Nacht Rosen - Night Roses (236C) - Upper[cut]. Hits mid. Can combo after 5C on crouching opponents.
    Schwarz Jagd - Black Hunt (236B) - Low kick. Hits low.
    Weiß Jagd - White Hunt (236B) - follow-up to Black Hunt. Strong kick that knocks opponent away. Can follow up with a combo.
    Mondlicht - Moonlight (j.214B) - High kick. Kicks opponent straight up. Untechable time is considerably long. Can do Aerial > moonlight > 5C > aerial, etc. This move is bullshit strong.
    Rasen Wolf - Rushing Wolf (C[w]) - Wolf rush. Can choose direction using joystick. Wolf gauge decreases quickly while using. Can cancel during charge with other moves, hitting C returns Valk to neutral, hitting D transforms him back to human form. Run away, run away! lololol
    Geschwind Wolf - Quick Wolf - (D during a human form attack) - cancels into transformation. Uses a considerable amount of gauge.
    König Wolf - King Wolf (236/A/B[w]) - Wolf assault charge. A attacks horizontally, B charges diagonally upward. Cancels into itself - can do three in a row.
    Eisen Wolf - Iron Wolf (j.214A/B[w]) - Wolf raid. Rushes diagonally down-forward and lands. Angle differs slightly between A and B versions.
    Himmel Wolf - Sky Wolf (236D[w]) - Wolf bite. Scary 1-hit command throw, 2300 damage. Can be followed up.
    Sturm Wolf - Storm Wolf (632146D) - Like Chipp's Zanseirouga. Does all hits even on guard. Every hit is an overhead.
    König Flug - King Flight (j.236236C) - Slayer's Chokkagata Dandy. Transforms at the end. For combos that work even on downed opponents.
    Astral Heat [no name] (214214214D) - launches opponent, transforms, and slashes repeatedly with the moon in the background.

ContentContext on
  • notsoynotsoy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Why the hell are they nerfing Carnage Scissors? It's already the worst super in the game O_o

And unless I miss my guess, they're nerfing freaking everybody

notsoy on
    Soul Silver FC: 1978 3200 2285
    GT: HitoriLionheart or dailydro
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    This is basically just testing right now. We don't know what will stick and what won't.

But it seems to me like they're just messing around with Ragna's wallbounces.

That being said it isn't like it matters, CS was a waste of meter more times than not anyway.

Dragkonias on
  • IrohIroh Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    CS is definitely just a novelty. I like to use it to try and punish whiffed full screen shit to frustrate people but that's about it.

Iroh on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    It's great against snake spamming hazamas!

but that's about it. It'd be great if it served a specific purpose other than punishing long range don't-count-as-projectiles moves.

kaleedity on
    edited September 2010
    kaleedity wrote: »

nope!

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

nope!

it whiffs if they're doing the air snakes, but ragna completely ignores any ground-based snake spam when he's CSing.

kaleedity on
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pretty much the only thing that Carnage Scissors was useful for was for finishing people off before they burst out of a combo. And even then, the great players could just use that meter to rapid cancel if they see a burst and punish it.

I'm not that good, so I occasionally use it.

AshtonDragon on
    edited September 2010
    Punishing bursts is a bit harder in CS since there is no frame penalty anymore.

Have to pretty much guess now.

Dragkonias on
    edited September 2010

nope!

it whiffs if they're doing the air snakes, but ragna completely ignores any ground-based snake spam when he's CSing.

does anyone spam ground snakes against ragna.

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The real question is does anyone NOT spam ground snakes.

THe Answer: NO.

Transporter on
    edited September 2010
    *Consider the following*

Unlimited Valkenhayn and Platinum

My god....

mein gott

Beezel on
    edited September 2010
    The real question is does anyone NOT spam ground snakes.

THe Answer: NO.

fuck that i'm all JABAKI JABAKI and then i win the match

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Same trailer showing CS2 new characters, only in direct feed this time.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1284463522

Again, if you don't have a nico account, use this.

http://mmcafe.com/nico.html

Antihippy on
    edited September 2010
    so i just started learning litchi
    i can shit out a 4200 damage combo no problem

why is she so strong. is it the thighs or the breasts?

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    edited September 2010
    high damage coupled with ridiculous reach?
    Almost all the top tier characters in this game are the ones that have real pokes and don't fight like they have t-rex arms.

Beezel on
    edited September 2010
    I don't think you understand the question.

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Clearly he was talking about the breasts when saying "ridiculous reach".

Antihippy on
  • SnareSnare Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    New character looks a little bit out of place. Be interested to see more of her though!

Snare on
  • volaticusvolaticus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Snare wrote: »
    New character looks a little bit out of place. Be interested to see more of her though!

Platinum or Valkenhayn? Either way, remember that this is an Arc System Works fighting game; the characters are supposed to have batshit crazy design.

volaticus on
    edited September 2010
    Snare wrote: »

that's kind of the point

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • AizawaAizawa Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So, uh. I'm not that into fighting games, played a bit of tekken and SC, but that's it. This game looks pretty sweet as far as fighting games go, though, so I thought I might pick it up.

I live in Sweden though, and I'm not too read up on this; the only Continuum Shift available at the store is an import from USA, can I play it on my European PS3? I suspect the answer is yes, but is there anything else I need to know then? Unable to buy DLC, can only play with american players, etc? Anything?

Aizawa on
    Druid
    1801011.png
    Please, excuse any socially awkward actions taken by me. I have autism.
    edited September 2010
    i believe the ps3 isn't region locked?
    i think you can still buy dlc (people with japanese copies in non japan can still buy dlc i think)

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*