As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[True Blood] #2 (Book Spoilers Likely) - Last Ep Season 3 Finale "Evil Is Going On"

12345679»

• Options
    MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    In the bar scene with sookie and king crazy guy
    when she was flushing the remains down the garbage disposal did that almost seem overboard to anyone else? Like veering into the stereotypical vampire ultra cruelty?

Madpanda on
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited September 2010
    Madpanda wrote: »
    In the bar scene with sookie and king crazy guy
    when she was flushing the remains down the garbage disposal did that almost seem overboard to anyone else? Like veering into the stereotypical vampire ultra cruelty?
    The biggest mistake was leaving her alone with him.

He just nearly drained her dry, said he would murder everyone she cared about, was acting like a total douchebag, and she lost all faith in the people she trusted.

She was so far on the edge that her bust of madness was understandable.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Teriferin wrote: »
    riz wrote: »
    Re: Jason
    Why isn't he part fae too? Does it just pick and choose who it passes down to? Just girls? Seems like just a blood relation thing to me, so why wouldn't Jason have the same issues that Sookie does? I used to think maybe it would be revealed that he was too, and that's why he had the preternatural ability to nail anything with tits in a ten mile radius. I'm not sure whether it's more or less amusing that it turns out to just be the power of Jason Stackhouse.
    He also appears to have some sort of infallible aim.

Honestly Jason's Fae power is pretty awesome. Sure he can't read minds or shoot lasers, but sex powers are fun right?

override367 on