As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Interesting facts and secrets

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    secret: I farted

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Darric wrote: »
    captaink wrote: »

I have a friend who is as well! It is freaky.

It's irritating, that's for sure. I normally can't swim longer than 20 minutes before it's unbearable.

He proposed to his girlfriend outside in October or so. He had to take benadryl and bring lots of handwarmers.

captaink on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have five scars in a straight line on my left arm (they are cigarette burns)

and i hate it when people are all "WHATS THAT" and I have to tell them I got bitten by a shark with nothing but molars

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FACT: I react badly to coffee. It makes me feel sick and sort of disoriented, and it doesn't even wake me up any.

I love the smell of it though!

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    captaink wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I can wipe my chin with my neck skin.

Groooooooossssssss

Stop judging me!!!

I'm not judging that is just a gross mental image!

captaink on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    SECRET: Caffeine no longer affects me in any notifiable way. Same goes for most pain medication. I found out i inherited this tolerance from my father

Raneados on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I am a reverse pedophile

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I put that blue stuff in the toilet tank last night and it made me feel better about the world

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm allergic to penicillin.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Anaphylactic reactions to penicillin cause 400 deaths per year [in the US].
    Apparently it's a good thing I'm aware of that.

Platy on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm allergic to penicillin.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Anaphylactic reactions to penicillin cause 400 deaths per year [in the US].
    Apparently it's a good thing I'm aware of that.

Meeee tooo!

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't have wisdom teeth! Never did, never will.

The next step in human evolution, right here.

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited September 2010
    secret: i'm

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    SECRET: Caffeine no longer affects me in any notifiable way. Same goes for most pain medication. I found out i inherited this tolerance from my father

i acquired both of these tolerances

it sucks!

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Fact: I have a scar on my left pinky from the bread cutter.
    :?

Ferrus on
    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
    And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
  • Options
    undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

what up cold urticaria buddy

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I dig boners.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Maybe this thread can help me with one question.

Who is the Drizzle

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I wonder what sort of secrets would be really interesting, other than fighting crime at night or having killed someone. Most secrets tend to be about love and cheating, I get the feeling.

That said I have little interesting secrets.

But I am posting

Naked

PreciousBodilyFluids on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have no known allergies

Not even to pollen

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I am mildly allergic to bee stings. I don't go into anaphylactic shock or anything, but the whole limb that gets stung swells up like a balloon and I can't use it for a week or so.

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Who is the Drizzle
    Drizzle Do'Urden?

Platy on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have no known allergies

Not even to pollen

Same

allergic to nothing, susceptible to nothing

even germs have a hard time getting in

my body just decides to be a certain way and to hell with people trying to mess with that

Raneados on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    FACT: A cousin called me all hysterical and shit one night. Her boyfriend had just beaten her up in a drunken rage. I go over there and she runs out and gets into my Caprice. He's right behind her and tries to drag her out of the car. I get out run over to him and put him into a headlock. I then walked him over to the driver side while punching him in the face a few times. I sat in the driver's seat with his head firmly locked in my left arm. Put the car into drive and floored the gas pedal with him crying for his life while hanging outside the door. About a block and a half down the road I let go of him.

He got scraped and bruised up but didn't break anything. He quit drinking and never acted like that again. They're happily married now.

FACT: I saw my uncle beat a man to death with a pipe. It was done for literally no reason. This happened the same night that my dad was stabbed in the back over beating some guy in a pool game. Guy bet five dollars or some shit and thought my dad was a scrub. After he was beaten he started yelling some shit. My dad walked over to him and said it's cool and gave him a hug. Then he got stabbed.

SECRET: I used to be play the keyboard. I wanted to start a Depeche Mode cover band, but my circle of friends and family aren't into that kind of stuff.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    DID YOU KNOW

Vassilis Paleokostas, the "Robin Hood of Greece" escaped from prison twice by helicopter!

MANLESHIBA

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    fact: I am incapable of napping

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Who is the Drizzle
    Drizzle Do'Urden?

so this is what a stroke feels like

Raneados on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited September 2010

what up cold urticaria buddy

holla

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    DID YOU KNOW

Vassilis Paleokostas, the "Robin Hood of Greece" escaped from prison twice by helicopter!

MANLESHIBA

I've heard of that!!

I was watching something or seeing something with a friend and that came up and we both fucking went nuts

Raneados on
  • Options
    FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »
    FACT: A cousin called me all hysterical and shit one night. Her boyfriend had just beaten her up in a drunken rage. I go over there and she runs out and gets into my Caprice. He's right behind her and tries to drag her out of the car. I get out run over to him and put him into a headlock. I then walked him over to the driver side while punching him in the face a few times. I sat in the driver's seat with his head firmly locked in my left arm. Put the car into drive and floored the gas pedal with him crying for his life while hanging outside the door. About a block and a half down the road I let go of him.

He got scraped and bruised up but didn't break anything. He quit drinking and never acted like that again. They're happily married now.

This is not how these stories usually end. Wow.

Ferrus on
    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
    And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm not longer sure what is a fact and what is a secret!

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    As7 wrote: »

just go with it

just roll with it

just bounce, bounce

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Macro9 wrote: »

FACT: I saw my uncle beat a man to death with a pipe. It was done for literally no reason. This happened the same night that my dad was stabbed in the back over beating some guy in a pool game. Guy bet five dollars or some shit and thought my dad was a scrub. After he was beaten he started yelling some shit. My dad walked over to him and said it's cool and gave him a hug. Then he got stabbed.

SECRET: I used to be play the keyboard. I wanted to start a Depeche Mode cover band, but my circle of friends and family aren't into that kind of stuff.

Are you mad max

captaink on
  • Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Thread needs One Truth One Lie comics.

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DmcxIZ_fA

I feel the same way whenever I'm there.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    DID YOU KNOW

Dolphins evolved from land predators resembling wolves, and their tiny monster legs are still visible in the embryonic stages!

MANLESHIBA

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    im a nevernude

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    SECRET: I ratted out a girl who was cheating on tests in my high school AP European History class. She would hide a page full of answers and notes in her stack of "blank" papers that she took out for the test. I went by the classroom that morning before the teacher got in and slipped a typed note under the door. That day when we took the test he went around and checked everyone papers and WHOOPS

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

just go with it

just roll with it

just bounce, bounce

now i'm not tryin to be rude
    but hey pretty girl i'm feelin you

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    did you know: elephants cant jump but they can swim

Beasteh on
  • Options