As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

'Search by title' function?

contrabandcontraband Registered User regular
Someone pointed out that we don't have one, and I agree. Many times it would've helped finding the topic I was looking for if I had a tool like this. Would it be possible to integrate this into the boards?

sigxw0.jpg
contraband on

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited December 2005
    Type the word you're looking for and click the 'Display results as: Topics' button

Not exactly what you're looking for, but on the bright side it works even better.

Knob on
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    Knob wrote:
    Type the word you're looking for and click the 'Display results as: Topics' button

Not exactly what you're looking for, but on the bright side it works even better.

:oops:

Man, I didn't even see that.

contraband on
    sigxw0.jpg
  • Options
    #14#14 Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    But when I type a keyword like "Harry Potter" I get all topics in which Harry Potter was mentioned, not the topics with "Harry Potter" in it's actual topic title.

#14 on
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    #14 wrote:
    But when I type a keyword like "Harry Potter" I get all topics in which Harry Potter was mentioned, not the topics with "Harry Potter" in it's actual topic title.

I did it with 'shadow'. Only one of them was 'shadow of the colossus', but a quick ctrl+f gave me what I was looking for.

contraband on
    sigxw0.jpg
  • Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    we dont get any new features no matter how small until alpha releases 2.0 of the boards.

Deusfaux on