As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dear [Chat]y

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    and then all churches lawyer up and they all become charities and the lawyers find very creative ways to keep them in a tax shelter anyway.

Ludious on
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    six foot jesus statue does smell of icon worship/tower of babylon stuff

Ahahahahaha
    touchdownjesus6371389.jpg

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

I'd be kicking shit between those arms like errday

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [joke about evangelicals having to rely on jewish lawyers]

TL DR on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So, in other news. I just remembered an odd bit of trivia. Clan of the Cave Bear what the book most frequently stolen from my high school's library back in the day.

It would be stolen several times a year. There was an outcry when they stopped restocking it.

I only just now found out what it was about. WTF depressing and puzzling as to why it was so identified with to the point of petty theft.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Kagera wrote: »

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

I want to make a giant sub and place beetween his hands with helicopter one night

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    So, in other news. I just remembered an odd bit of trivia. Clan of the Cave Bear what the book most frequently stolen from my high school's library back in the day.

It would be stolen several times a year. There was an outcry when they stopped restocking it.

I only just now found out what it was about. WTF depressing and puzzling as to why it was so identified with to the point of petty theft.

Wasn't there a lot of sex in it or something?

Arch on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

I want to make a giant sub and place beetween his hands with helicopter one night

Or perhaps a fish?

Kagera on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

Or perhaps a fish?

walmart sign

Ludious on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Arch wrote: »

the book or the jesus statue

cuz i'd totally do it under touchdown jesus

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Ludious wrote: »

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

Or perhaps a fish?

walmart sign

Koran

TL DR on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Apparently there was a rape. Not sure about anything else. I am hearing talk of furries in it now. I don't think that is true.

It was my female cousin's favourite book.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    idle curiosity: is Gmail's virus scanner actually effective? Is there any way to know that?

Hachface on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

Or perhaps a fish?

walmart sign

Koran

Flotation ring/life saver.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

Or perhaps a fish?

walmart sign

Koran
    image of Muhammad

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Ahahahahaha

I meant to say six story

not six feet

also, love the pose

Or perhaps a fish?

walmart sign

Koran
    image of Muhammad

Qu'ran and lighter

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    giant spikey blond wig and an over 9000 sign

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    No to Obamacare protest sign.

Kagera on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    A giant backdrop of the poster for Platoon.

platoon.jpg

Deebaser on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    No to Obamacare protest sign.

"Matthew 19:24 - And again I say to you: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven."

And some hipster sunglasses so people know the church is being ironic and to roll up in their Hummers with the fat stacks of cash

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    didn't we already make all these jokes when the thing burned down?

Arch on
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Apparently there was a rape. Not sure about anything else. I am hearing talk of furries in it now. I don't think that is true.

Well, it was technically inter-species, but it was Neanderthal/Home Sapiens. Really, if all you know about it is that there was a rape somewhere in the middle of the 1000+ page novel, I think you're judging it on insufficient information.
    It's a pretty good book.

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hmm, a job I expected to take my maybe an hour and a half has taken me four and a half. I need to find some lunch.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    JHunz wrote: »

Well, it was technically inter-species, but it was Neanderthal/Home Sapiens. Really, if all you know about it is that there was a rape somewhere in the middle of the 1000+ page novel, I think you're judging it on insufficient information.
    It's a pretty good book.

reading the wiki, with exceptions given to the author's protagonists inventing every notable thing, it actually looks fairly accurate, archaeologically

I mean yeah it is fantasy, but it doesn't look like it is too bad

Arch on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Gee, it's not like they don't have a busload full of people with life-threatening injuries they should be trying to get to a hospital or something.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2010

There's a really really really really really awful movie of it.

Sheep on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Hmm, a job I expected to take my maybe an hour and a half has taken me four and a half. I need to find some lunch.

This is why I refuse to go on salary.

"Oh, I'll just fix this computer after hours... should take me about an hour" = Four hours overtime! :P

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Quest for fire

Ron Perlman caveman sexins all up ins

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Gee, it's not like they don't have a busload full of people with life-threatening injuries they should be trying to get to a hospital or something.

Grey's Anatomy?

Kagera on
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    JHunz wrote: »

It's a pretty good book.

reading the wiki, with exceptions given to the author's protagonists inventing every notable thing, it actually looks fairly accurate, archaeologically

I mean yeah it is fantasy, but it doesn't look like it is too bad
    Yeah, there's that aspect which is kind of bullshit, but they're pretty decent on the whole. But George R.R. Martin has nothing on her fucking writing speed. I hear she's finally planning to publish the last one soon, though.

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Grey's Anatomy?

End of Buffy.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    !! Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Spank You Very Much 10 YYYears Anniversary Show Happy Birthday YYYS!" announced for tomorrow at Secret Project Robot (which is this TINY TINY like at most 200 people venue)... but to get tickets you need to go to the venue today from 6-8PM and thats it...

anyone wanna go to brooklyn for me tonight

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Quest for fire

Ron Perlman caveman sexins all up ins

Fire & Ice isn't bad.

Made by Bakshi, even.

Sheep on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Chanus wrote: »

"Oh, I'll just fix this computer after hours... should take me about an hour" = Four hours overtime! :P

I have the best of both worlds. I'm salary AND overtime eligible. My company is awesome.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    There are literally too many shows I want to watch on Mondays:

How I Met Your Mother
    Chuck
    Castle
    Rules of Engagement
    The Event
    Hawaii Five-O
    Chase

I actually got to watch HIMYM, Chuck, and Castle last night. Luckily Tuesday is a slow night for TV... Not a huge fan of Reality TV. So I can get caught up!

saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    How about a game where you travel through time and take photographs of famous historical events?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    wop first evening in japan, just around 330 more to go.

Going to check out the dorms tomorrow

woooo adventure times

Alegis on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

I have the best of both worlds. I'm salary AND overtime eligible. My company is awesome.

I'm the worst of both worlds! Stipend!

Boy I can't wait until I get a normal-paying job.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    How about a game where you travel through time and take photographs of famous historical events?

You mean like Dead Rising, only with more history than the Zombie-pocalypse of 2006?

Deebaser on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I saw like a minute of the event, man it'll last like 8 seasons based on how stupid it looked.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Holograms in Halo Reach are the greatest thing ever.

Nothing beats someone getting the drop on you, retreating, tossing out a hologram, and them wasting an entire magazine and melee on it while you just mow them the hell down.

Sheep on
This discussion has been closed.