As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dear [Chat]y

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Now I want to play minecraft. Dangit you guys.

mrflippy on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    the only time i heard mori's voice he talked about dr. who for 2 hours

Organichu on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Rivs this aint a value judgement

But you have more (and more extreme) kinks than anyone I know of*

*with the disclaimer that they could be all around me, and I wouldn't know, because most people don't broadcast them
    Really hard not to make a 'feral is a furry' joke right now

I suspect it's not the case. I think it's simply more likely that the others just haven't discussed them with you.

hence the disclaimer, because I too am fairly certain that is the case

The irony here is that I do have kinks that it would be really easy to make fun of me over, but they have nothing to do with furries.

i feed feral

he has a big plastic tube down his throat which i fill with a sludge of almond paste, ice cream, and panko

i like em big

Yeah, this is why I can never get my weight down below 200 lbs.

Chu won't let me.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited September 2010
    'nichu I saw a video in which a girl got pretty crosseyed when orgasming and I almost sent it to you

cut me deep like surgery :(

Organichu on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    mrflippy wrote: »

Tonight I will play Civ 5. Which is like minecraft but with minions.

Thomamelas on
    edited September 2010
    i kathy bates'd feral's ankles so he can't exercise and burn off that precious, sexy adipose

Organichu on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    hmmm

should I play Minecraft while waiting for the VHS tape to be returned to the desk so I can take it out

It's going to be impossible to pull you away for Halo, isn't it? :P

Not really. Honestly I really just want to play with you, period.

:oops:

Silas Brown on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So with Minecraft being free while it's broken... how does one register an account or begin playing?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    my kink is missionary with the lights dimmed after a carafe of wine

just kidding

I don't think I have any kinks.

I'm boring :(

HappylilElf on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i kathy bates'd feral's ankles so he can't exercise and burn off that precious, sexy adipose

ohgodkathybaaaatesunnnf

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited September 2010

Is it way different from Civ4?

Silas Brown on
    edited September 2010
    I swear, officer, he broke my kneecaps consensually

Feral on

edited September 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    So with Minecraft being free while it's broken... how does one register an account or begin playing?

You just download the exe and use whatever for you rlog in from what I can tell.

Although the version I downloaded didn't come with any sound files which kinda sucks.

HappylilElf on
    edited September 2010
    i guess i have a few kinks

nothing too outside the norm, i expect

so not very kinky at all

Organichu on
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Chu I'll talk about Walter White any time you want <3

stevemarks44 on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    hmmm

should I play Minecraft while waiting for the VHS tape to be returned to the desk so I can take it out

It's going to be impossible to pull you away for Halo, isn't it? :P

Not really. Honestly I really just want to play with you, period.

:oops:

and that's why I've been kind of antsy about it because, like, I like finishing games and exploring different ones and so on

but p. much my gaming train is tied to yours, so when you switch, I'm coming with *shrugs*

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

ohgodkathybaaaatesunnnf

She gets naked in the movie About Schmidt.

...still waiting for a Blu-Ray release for more detail. :winky:

emnmnme on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

You just download the exe and use whatever for you rlog in from what I can tell.

Although the version I downloaded didn't come with any sound files which kinda sucks.

Hah.

Silly me trusting that if I didn't already have a User Name I didn't have access :P

Chanus on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i found minecraft pretty boring

It gets pretty tedious when you start the game off trying to build a 10 story castle.

Been having a lot more fun with my small cabin just digging way down trygin to find precious things and not get myself killed/lost in the process.

But I think I'm going to level a mountain and build a little town next once I get my materials storage built up. And then work on the giant castle of doom.

My first house was basically an arch in the side of a mountain, with one opening overlooking the ocean and the other overlooking a sandy lake. I flattened the floor and walls and built glass walls so I could still see everything. It was very tiny. Then I built a ladder going down to the ground and a path around the lake to the opposite mountain which I began to dig into.
    bachelorspad.jpg

glasshouse2.jpg

I built a glass room over a lava river. It was all really simple and it took advantage of the resources that were available (sand heated into glass).

Sarksus on
    edited September 2010

Just login without entering a username or password.

Silas Brown on
    edited September 2010
    i used to be terrified of someone hobbling me like that

it was an intense fear throughout my childhood whenever i turned my ankle

Organichu on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to watch the fountain again, but I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for that experience.

Evil Multifarious on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Reviews make it sound like it's Civ 4 with better graphics, no religion, and you can't stack 20 units on top of each other to cheap out the AI.

emnmnme on
    edited September 2010
    Okay, so long [chat], social life, etc... totes playing Minecraft forever now.

Chanus on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

No no no, please enter a name! But it doesn't need to be a registered name, it'll just go without checking. If you enter no name like Mori, it makes you unmanageable in multiplayer.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited September 2010
    Then I dug a skylight above the glass room to let in natural light and I placed spiraling torches on the walls. It looked cool at night.

Sarksus on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    also

my tunnel to China flooded :(

In minecraft? Or...

Can you build pumps and such? A tunnel to China sounds like the sort of bizarre and insane project that I would want to work on.

mrflippy on
    edited September 2010
    Heh. My posts where I said "Minecraft sucks why would anyone be addicted to this" and "I swear my undying loyalty to Notch, king of all things" were about 5 minutes apart.

Silas Brown on
    edited September 2010
    How do you make glass? Just coal+sand in a furnace? I need windows so those damn archers don't shoot me while I'm working at night :P

Also my first actual house was built on top of this giant spire that rises up about 60 levels for no reason. I built a 4 story cabin on top of it and every night would dig out the staircase up to it to prevent baddies from getting at me. It really made me wish I had a bow and some arrows to snipe at them with though.

HappylilElf on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Tunnels flooding sucks, but at least the way water works, if you seal off the hole, it drains automatically.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited September 2010
    like, a few partners back she was into submissiveness. not 'hey you decide what we're doing sexually', but calling me sir, being called names, etc. i went along with it because it was her thing that pushed her buttons, but i was ready to bust out laughing almost the whole time. so i guess that's not for me.

and then, i guess i found out i like tattoos? they're not necessary but they can be very sexy (i guess i also kind of like cumming on tattoos) .

um...

other than that i think i have pretty typical appetites. handjobs, blowjobs, vaginal, anal. i kind of like when a girl sits on my face (sometimes, when i'm in the mood).

i guess i'm not too out there.

Organichu on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I will have to try this minecraft game.

Evil Multifarious on
    edited September 2010
    Yes, place sand in the furnace and coal below it to heat it.

I believe you can use lava now to power the furnace, too. Find a lava source and scoop it into your bucket.

Sarksus on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I need to watch Farscape again

tyrannus on
    edited September 2010

No no no, please enter a name! But it doesn't need to be a registered name, it'll just go without checking. If you enter no name like Mori, it makes you unmanageable in multiplayer.

Oh, I wish I knew this last night.

Silas Brown on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

No more stacks for armies. One unit per city. Civics are now a tree like tech. Tech trading works differently. City states act more like small one city empires. Cultural expansion is now one tile at a time rather then a radius. UI improvements. In game forum/mod site browser. Resources are more limited.

Thomamelas on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2010
    Guys guys. Jameson's Irish whiskey is smooth and very gentle on you the next day.

Ugh, are you kidding? Jameson's sucks.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »

ohgodkathybaaaatesunnnf

She gets naked in the movie About Schmidt.

...still waiting for a Blu-Ray release for more detail. :winky:

In all seriousness I really liked that movie, partly because of that scene. Most positive depictions of sexuality in media are focused on young skinny people (or skinny people who look young) so to have an older heavier female character be sexualized on-screen without it being a big joke was a good thing IMO.

Feral on

edited September 2010
    oh

i see the conversation moved on while i typed

sorry

<_<

Organichu on
    edited September 2010
    Res wrote: »
    Guys guys. Jameson's Irish whiskey is smooth and very gentle on you the next day.

Ugh, are you kidding? Jameson's sucks.

You're dead to me.

Feral on

This discussion has been closed.