As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mega Man Marathon (Megathon) for Child's Play

darkwolf9darkwolf9 Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, though I do lurk frequently. My group and I are holding a Mega Man Marathon (Megathon) for Child's Play (kinda like Desert Bus for Hope) beginning this Thursday September 23, 2010 beginning at 12:00 pm Central (-6 GMP) and will continue until Monday morning or when we stop receiving donations. This event will be viewable on www.megamanmarathon.com We'll be playing Mega Man 1-10 and X 1-8 all weekend. I hope to see many of you there and please help to generate more interest. Thank you and wish us luck.

darkwolf9 on

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Advertising a cause out of no where is bad.

But helping children is good.

A CONUNDRUM!

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'd recommend e-mailing Tycho and Gabe about this. If you're lucky they'll mention it on the front page.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    I'd recommend e-mailing Tycho and Gabe about this. If you're lucky they'll mention it on the front page.
    I wanted to but I couldn't find either of their emails. We've actually been posting about this in a bunch of other places and talking back and forth with Kristan Lindsey about it. It wasn't until the other day that I thought about the forums here. In the back of my mind it was as if everyone associated with Penny Arcade already knew about it.

darkwolf9 on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    darkwolf9 wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I wanted to but I couldn't find either of their emails. We've actually been posting about this in a bunch of other places and talking back and forth with Kristan Lindsey about it. It wasn't until the other day that I thought about the forums here. In the back of my mind it was as if everyone associated with Penny Arcade already knew about it.

tycho@penny-arcade.com
    gabe@penny-arcade.com

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    It may also behoove you to post a thread in Games and Technology, the folks there are pretty receptive to gaming marathons, especially for Child's Play.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It may also behoove you to post a thread in Games and Technology, the folks there are pretty receptive to gaming marathons, especially for Child's Play.

I appreciate that. I was going to, but I wasn't sure if it was okay to post it there. Thanks.

darkwolf9 on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Even if it wasn't no one is going to be hard on a child's charity if you're polite.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Even if it wasn't no one is going to be hard on a child's charity if you're polite.

Not without getting jumped on by half the board anyways :lol:

HappylilElf on