As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Third Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (Enrollment Closed)

• Options
    Panic1080Panic1080 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I got a few crowd shots, nothing incriminating:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aeroelastic/SeattlePubCrawl#

Panic1080 on
  • Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Some shorts of the Ravenclaw karaoke: (be warned...these are painful when sober...)

*Single Tear*

Marvelous.

AltDelete on
  • Options
    SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sumi wrote: »
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150495114895
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150495115722

Items posted. Please read entire listing before bidding. I'll try to keep the shipping costs as low as possible.

I just have two up at the moment to give me a larger window of time in which I can tell people that they are listed.

You guys are encouraged to have a few drinks and take another look at these listings. :winky:

Anyways I'm happy to send them away so they don't just sit around collecting dust and can actually do a small amount of good in the process.

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Speaking of challenge coins...

Does anyone know Cyanin and/or Shiggles? I need to get a hold of them so I can send them their coins.

Also, did anyone else not get a coin that ordered/wanted one? I have a strange amount of coins left over that I can't seem to account for.

yeah I'd like one too if anyone are available. saw a friend's coin and they look pretty cool

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KryptaraKryptara Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    My friend was finally able to edit together the video he took during the tournament. This video nicely summarizes the night the Ravenclaw had; including clips of the Bohemian Rhapsody sing-along at The Crescent as well as the round of O Canada at The Met. Thank you to my fellow Ravenclaw for such an amazing evening!

And since I know that just the clips of Bohemian Rhapsody will not fully fill the void you've had in your heart since leaving The Crescent, here is a full video of the song.

Enjoy!

Kryptara on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    What a show indeed. So stoked for next year. Thanks Ravenclaw for the awesome times!!<3

Sumi on
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Goddamn that was an excellent blast of memory there, Kyrptara. I even vaguely remember mugging for the camera a few times that night.

Ka-caw!

Imperfect on
  • Options
    DeVvoDeVvo Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    God bless you sir, Ka-KAW! Also if the other group from Kamloops just happens to stroll by here PM me as in all the excitement I neglected to grab your number or email!

DeVvo on
  • Options
    refragrefrag Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Those videos are excellent! Thanks Kryptara.

Looking back over the karaoke video I feel no shame. I feel honoured to have been on stage with my fellow Ravenclaws for such an epic moment of the PAX weekend. To all of you.. caw CAW.

refrag on
  • Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    refrag wrote: »
    Those videos are excellent! Thanks Kryptara.

Looking back over the karaoke video I feel no shame. I feel honoured to have been on stage with my fellow Ravenclaws for such an epic moment of the PAX weekend. To all of you.. caw CAW.

amen sister! :) That was a great moment! I had so much fun :D twi wizard was a highlight of pax and I can't wait to do it again next year with my ravenclaws!

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    :lol: drunk people is funny. But really, that was some epic times. I felt bad I lost contact with some of the folks I met of our drunken excursion, and didn't see them the rest of the show :(

refrag: Post your pics! Please?

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    refragrefrag Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Decius wrote: »
    :
    refrag: Post your pics! Please?

Alas I have no pics. I snapped 2 photos at the first bar then never touched my camera for the rest of PAX. :(

refrag on
  • Options
    strebaliciousstrebalicious Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    EDIT: Ignore me.

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    erona1981erona1981 Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys, I should have joined the forum a long time ago but I'm the guy who designed the Deep Crow Ravenclaw banner and also shot the video Kryptara shared. I had to take the original down since it required some editing so here's a link to it again. Anyway, thanks all for the awesome times and hope to see you next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhqYnUjqmdg

erona1981 on
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    erona1981 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I should have joined the forum a long time ago but I'm the guy who designed the Deep Crow Ravenclaw banner and also shot the video Kryptara shared. I had to take the original down since it required some editing so here's a link to it again. Anyway, thanks all for the awesome times and hope to see you next year!

Do you have a decent quality copy of the deepcrow banner art I could use as a wallpaper? If so, that would be awesome :D

cabsy on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Oh yes, that would be fantastic pretty please Ravenclaw desktop picture!

Imperfect on
  • Options
    erona1981erona1981 Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    By request, a Ravenclaw desktop wallpaper :) Click the link for a full res version.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fMCM5esOhP1VIQ_rAp04QQ?feat=directlink

erona1981 on
  • Options
    LumenadducereLumenadducere Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Kryptara wrote: »
    My friend was finally able to edit together the video he took during the tournament. This video nicely summarizes the night the Ravenclaw had; including clips of the Bohemian Rhapsody sing-along at The Crescent as well as the round of O Canada at The Met. Thank you to my fellow Ravenclaw for such an amazing evening!

And since I know that just the clips of Bohemian Rhapsody will not fully fill the void you've had in your heart since leaving The Crescent, here is a full video of the song.

Enjoy!

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Thank you and your friend for these!

Lumenadducere on
  • Options
    strebaliciousstrebalicious Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I found this crappy coin. Anyone want it? It's the last one.

one.jpg

I was going to throw it on eBay, but they wanted me to phone sex them before I could start an auction and I just want to cuddle with them (i.e.: I'm too lazy to work out the time difference to call them). How should I get rid of this thing?

strebalicious on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    JucJuc EdmontonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

one.jpg

I was going to throw it on eBay, but they wanted me to phone sex them before I could start an auction and I just want to cuddle with them (i.e.: I'm too lazy to work out the time difference to call them). How should I get rid of this thing?

You could just mail it to me :)

Juc on
  • Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

one.jpg

or me since I asked on the last page
    grim123 wrote: »
    Speaking of challenge coins...

Does anyone know Cyanin and/or Shiggles? I need to get a hold of them so I can send them their coins.

Also, did anyone else not get a coin that ordered/wanted one? I have a strange amount of coins left over that I can't seem to account for.

yeah I'd like one too if anyone are available. saw a friend's coin and they look pretty cool

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZilpepZilpep Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    9 Challenges, I carried CASH, I went in with 400$ Left with 230$ thank god there wasnt muxh i wanted to buy this pax.

Zilpep on
  • Options
    GargGarg Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

This video is awesome. You are awesome.

My challenge coin is incredible. The banner is incredible. I was going to buy it for so many dollars. Next year!

Everything and everyone involved in that night is the best.

Again again again.

Garg on
  • Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Excellent videos, both of them! Thank you so much for uploading ^_^

AltDelete on
  • Options
    giraffeoverlordgiraffeoverlord Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Ravenclaw ROCKS!!! :D I had so much fun this year, despite the fact that I don't really remember the second half of Cafe Metro, and found a random drink receipt and a phone number in my bag the next day. Whoops! Anyways, it was such a blast, and this video demonstrates it well. Can't wait til next year!

giraffeoverlord on
    TWDT Ravenclaw Perfect Attendance!
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head Girl, 2011-12. CACAW!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm just waiting to make sure that the people who bought pwnies recieved them in the mail then I'll make the donation and post the amount of extra moneys earned for childsplay.

Sumi on
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sumi wrote: »
    I'm just waiting to make sure that the people who bought pwnies recieved them in the mail then I'll make the donation and post the amount of extra moneys earned for childsplay.

I got mine!

I left feedback for it this morning, since I kept forgetting to.

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    AtratyysAtratyys Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Just saw this on Reddit. I laughed.

Meanwhile in Hogwarts

EDIT:
    It is also very funny to watch myself get progressively drunker throughout the amazing Ravenclaw video

Atratyys on
    CA CAW! 2013 Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Okay, sorry for the late post I was just waiting for feedback from the buyers (though I didn't get any from one but I sent it about a month ago and I haven't heard from them so I'm hoping they recieved their pwnie.)

I'm donating the shipping costs so this means, $70 for childsplay whoot. It's not thousands but I'm sure it will make someone very very happy. Thanks everyone for your support!!

Sumi on
  • Options
    Cynd3rCynCynd3rCyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ok, so I am a new fan of Harry Potter (yes, I know, took me long enough), and I decided I would like to join the house of Gryffindor. Which of you is part of that house so that I may partake in the next pubcrawl? I see there are a lot of Ravenclaws here, but didn't really see who else there is.

Thanks!

Cynd3rCyn on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Dude, WAY early. The next TDT won't be until PAX Prime 2011 - many, many moons in the future.

Check back in here when it's getting closer to PAX Prime.

Imperfect on
  • Options
    Cynd3rCynCynd3rCyn Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I figured it would be good to get to know the people, therefore, it's never too early.

Cynd3rCyn on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ah. Well, there's not a lot of "getting to know" going on in here, the last post before yours being.... about a month ago.

Sorry, there's just not much activity until the months leading up to the actual event.

Imperfect on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    There are several IRCers you already know in Gyffindor Cyn <3 Atlus Parker, ArcticXC, KaitouAyashi, Accalon, SteelFire, Weretaco and ZeroHourHero were all in there this year :D

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Gryffindor sucks. Just sayin'.

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Second.

Sorry Atlus.

Sumi on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Thirded, but then again, not everyone can be as awesome as Slytherin...

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Thirded, but then again, not everyone can be as awesome as Ravenclaw...

oops, looks like you had a typo there BA. but don't worry! I fixed it for you!

SmallLady on
  • Options
    MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Excellent save, SmallLady. It's easy for anyone to make that mistake!

Bohemian Rhapsody. Just sayin'.

MJPM on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    speaking of, i need to start thinking about next years costume! look at what I just found.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58822903/harry-potter-ravenclaw-headband

SmallLady on
This discussion has been closed.