As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East Registration is happening RIGHT NOW!

• ProprietyPropriety PAX Pokemon League Leader! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have purchased my ticket! I am so excited! It is overwhelming, the excitement!

Propriety on
    That guy with the ridiculously long scarf at PAX. Say Hi!
    Love Pokemon? Going to PAX Prime/East/Aus/South? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!!!
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pass is bought. Sadly I have to fly Air Canada again :(. Oh well at least they're taking me to PAX!

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Oldmangloom315Oldmangloom315 [ENFORCER] Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'll be purchasing my pass soon. Need to get through NYCC first, then MC Frontalot is playing close by, then mc chris is passing through. Once I'm through that, passes will be purchased. I count close to 10 of us coming in from Syracuse, NY this year.

Oldmangloom315 on
  • undeadundead Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Have to wait a couple more days but I should have it by mid-week.
    Alas, even if I pre-reg I cannot guarantee I can attend. I still do not know when my mother-in-law is having her surgery and it all depends on when that happens.

undead on
    As I am, so shall ye be.

Yahoo group GCIACST
  • SashaSasha Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Bought my pass earlier today. This will be awesome.

Sasha on
  • NullthreadNullthread Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Purrrrchaaaasssseeeed!!! :-3

Nullthread on
  • itzmattuitzmattu Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Signed up, and already FAR too excited. This is going to be a long wait...

itzmattu on
  • UnstaUnsta Fredericton, NBRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Just a quick headsup to registration site code monkeys and potential registrants...

We've had 2 people have chrome take a major dump in both windows and linux when hitting submit on the final confirmation page... The orders did NOT go through so they had to re-order.

Just want to make sure someone has a look at it, and that people don't have the crash and think they have tickets when they do not.

See you @ PAXEAST!

Unsta on
  • Tim-IGXTim-IGX Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    I got my three day pass tickets. Boston, here I come!! Can't wait!!

Tim-IGX on
    Web: SFX-360.com | Twitter: iGameXbox | Email: Tim-iGX
  • WizMasterWizMaster Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Bought. Waiting for the hotel discounts. Now to decide how close to the event I will stay and how I will get there. Time to do a little dance. March can't get here fast enough.

WizMaster on
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Bought! So pumped.

Imperfect on
  • RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    My friend who is using Windows 7 Ultimate and Google Chrome 6.0 stable had no problem ordering.

Rdr on
  • LimondLimond Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Brother-in-law and I are now the proud owners of 2 tickets. Now to make http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php my homepage to get a spot in the connecting hotel ASAP. (Westin I believe) Then all thats left is some airplane tickets, huzzah!

Limond on
    One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
  • UnstaUnsta Fredericton, NBRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    No worries, I just wanted to cite a potential problem, and make sure nobody thinks they have tickets purchased when they do not!

That would be some major boo-hoo in March. D:

Unsta on
  • NoEarsFeverNoEarsFever Registered User new member
    edited September 2010
    How long does the pre-registration last? I want to go and it will be my first time going

NoEarsFever on
  • RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    You might want to list the name of the operating system w/ version and version of Chrome so they can look into it better.

Rdr on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010
    Unsta wrote: »
    Just a quick headsup to registration site code monkeys and potential registrants...

We've had 2 people have chrome take a major dump in both windows and linux when hitting submit on the final confirmation page... The orders did NOT go through so they had to re-order.

Just want to make sure someone has a look at it, and that people don't have the crash and think they have tickets when they do not.

See you @ PAXEAST!

You may want to post additional information about the systems that failed such as possible installed extensions, etc (I've had no issues on chrome, so I doubt that chrome alone is the cause), and see if you can contact the company that handles the tickets (since PA Inc does not as far as I know).
    Rdr wrote: »
    You might want to list the name of the operating system w/ version and version of Chrome so they can look into it better.

Lol, here's what happens when I type slow ;)

zerzhul on
  • RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    How long does the pre-registration last? I want to go and it will be my first time going

It lasts until all of the tickets are sold out, and they will be so order them as early as you can

Rayze on
  • MagneticImageMagneticImage Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Friday off - Check

Two three day tickets - Check

15 drive away - Check :mrgreen:

MagneticImage on
  • Sentient6Sentient6 Mad Grad Student Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Great way to improve a crappy day yesterday. Tickets ordered.

Sentient6 on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2010

This is typically asked every year. The answer is "buy the tickets ASAP because they WILL sell out".

zerzhul on
  • FrabbaFrabba Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Got mine~

Frabba on
    I'm big in Internet Spaceships.
  • gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Not Firsties!

I'm in. Still hoping to Enforce this one, but don't think app's for that happen for another month or so.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • TeletheusTeletheus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    zerzhul wrote: »

This is typically asked every year. The answer is "buy the tickets now because they WILL sell out".

Fixed that for you. ;)

Teletheus on
    PSN/XBL/Steam/Twitter: Teletheus
  • acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Just registered! BOO-YAH!

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• B for BusinessB for Business Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    gilby123 wrote: »
    Not Firsties!

I'm in. Still hoping to Enforce this one, but don't think app's for that happen for another month or so.

same here.

B for Business on
    Xbox Live - Jaxon121906 10k
    PSN - B_for_Business
  • Gumbyx84Gumbyx84 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    As dumb as this is going to sound, does the name on the ticket have to be your actual name or the name you want on the badge? I can't remember from last year and registration site's help section only says it will "appear on your ticket". Basically, I don't want to put my PSN SN/Live gamertag on it only to find out they won't let me in because I can't prove I'm GumbyX.

Gumbyx84 on
    edited September 2010
    As dumb as this is going to sound, does the name on the ticket have to be your actual name or the name you want on the badge? I can't remember from last year and registration site's help section doesn't explain what it is used for. Basically, I don't want to put my PSN SN/Live gamertag on it only to find out they won't let me in because I can't prove I'm GumbyX.

Any help/advice/answers would be appreciated. Want to order my 3 day pass ASAP before they sell out (which is bound to happen soon).

Gumbyx84 on
  • HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    It doesn't matter unless you're picking them up at will call. The badges don't have names on them.

Heleor on
    edited September 2010
    And that is the info I needed to l know. I thought they did have a name on them. Must have gotten the PAX and Anime Boston badges confused.

Gumbyx84 on
  • ShilohShiloh Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Done and ready to rock! Cole Train will be back, One of the Carmine's is coming as well, Coach might just make an appearance, and If i get lucky Anya will be in the house as well. Outstanding!

Shiloh on
    Be excellent to each other!
  • Tokyoeyez1670Tokyoeyez1670 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Woot I have my ticket I can't wait for my first PAX! If I told you guys I wasn't scared as hell to be going it would be a huge lie. I hope to make some new friends at PAX east 2011 YEAH! :mrgreen:

Tokyoeyez1670 on
  • ArtemisArtemis Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Does your card get charged now or when the tickets ship?

Artemis on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ASAP

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Bought.

The last even is still ringing in my head.

I'm restraining myself from writing a wall of text about how exited I am.:mrgreen:

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Don't restrain yourself, Frugus. Let it all out.

Imperfect on
  • jugernughtjugernught Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Start with the Question: I don't see the registration for the BYOC. When does that open?

Statement: For all those planning to attend and stay in local hotels, average price in town is $300 per night.
    Staying outside of Boston will drop the rates but you have to worry about transportation.

jugernught on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    jugernught wrote: »
    Start with the Question: I don't see the registration for the BYOC. When does that open?

Keep an eye out on @PAX_BYOC for that announcement.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • AH_BrownManAH_BrownMan Registered User new member
    edited October 2010
    Ok really stupid question, i registered and got the email and everything. But like an idiot i didn't double check some of my information and there is an error in there.

Is there anyway i can email or contact somebody to fix it?

AH_BrownMan on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Shoot an e-mail to pax_questions@paxsite.com

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png