As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

nobody gives a damn about your playlist (music thread)

1565758596062»

• Options
    Akilae729Akilae729 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Carnivore wrote: »
    I want to make a new music thread that doesnt devolve into people literally posting the name and artist of what they are listening to and nothing else. Id like a proper discussion on music rather than just one gigantic playlist.

yeah i would be definitely down for that

also catastrophe averted!

and i found a record brush in my basement

Akilae729 on
    signaturebighe7.jpg
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Akilae729 wrote: »
    I want to make a new music thread that doesnt devolve into people literally posting the name and artist of what they are listening to and nothing else. Id like a proper discussion on music rather than just one gigantic playlist.

when this gets to 100 or is locked by a mod ill make a new one. hopefully before someone else does.

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    Akilae729Akilae729 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Akilae729 wrote: »

when this gets to 100 or is locked by a mod ill make a new one. hopefully before someone else does.

good call

on that note, Six Blade Knife - Dire Straits

digging through an old record shop, scored the album for 99 cents because it had no jacket. After I hit it with the record brush, sounds pretty fucking good suprizingly

this album is pretty fucking good

damn

Akilae729 on
    signaturebighe7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.