As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Thread for Older Fighting Games -- Here Comes An Old Challenger!

• SlayerVinSlayerVin Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    CvS2 needs to be on XBL or PSN like, yesterday... Unfortunately, it's probably never happening.

I'd be down for some Third Strike or super turbo on GGPO sometime. Maybe a little HDR on xbl.

SlayerVin on
    BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS!
  • Rex DartRex Dart Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Man, some good matches in the SC4 stream. Thanks for the tip, Page.

Rex Dart on
  • BTPBTP Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    SlayerVin wrote: »
    CvS2 needs to be on XBL or PSN like, yesterday... Unfortunately, it's probably never happening.

I'd be down for some Third Strike or super turbo on GGPO sometime. Maybe a little HDR on xbl.

While I agree with you about the "yesterday", there is zero reason it shouldn't be on Wii, even if it had to be a retail disc. Take the Gamecube game straight up, include the original PS2/DC version on the disc to give people choice (if they can do it with SF2 Turbo by including CE on it, they can do it here), Wii-ize it somehow with Wiimote+Nunchuk controls as that would probably be some kind of necessary thing they'd have to do (ACism, GC/EOism, WNism?), add online, done. No need to really tinker with perfection. :P

Sure, most of the fighting games and its fans are on 360/PS3. No duh, with everything that's released on it. But in a weird way, that's kind of exactly why it should be on Wii. Take everything that's out there now, add the upcoming KoF 13, SF vs. Tekken, Tekken vs. SF, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and SF3:3s Online Edition, and you'd have to wonder when something will get cannibalized out of sales. (I'm sort of surprised it hasn't happened to BlazBlue.) Besides, SNK has practically put up their entire history of games on Wii with the Metal Slug/King of Fighters/Samurai Shodown anthologies, and they're still supporting the Virtual Console with the recent release of Samurai Shodown 3, so I don't see SNK being adverse to doing more on Wii.

Also, IIRC the only SF Alpha game available on this generation of consoles is the SNES version of SFA2 on the Virtual Console. That takes care of getting new people to be familiar with the different kinds of grooves (except P groove, of course).

And then, if my Google searching is correct, there's a quote by Ryota Niitsuma, producer of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom 3, about potential future games for Wii after seeing how well Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had sold. "But, if people are going to invest in this game, like we want them to, they’re going to go out and buy arcade sticks. It would be a disservice to fans to just put out this one game that they buy sticks for and then they have nothing more to play."

As soon as Marvel vs. Capcom 3 comes out, it's going to take a huge dent out of the TvC community. Anyone who saw the EVO stream knows this, especially when you could clearly hear someone say "That was the biggest preview to Marvel 3....." and "If this was the final chapter of TvC....." after the grand final match. Putting Capcom vs. SNK 2 on Wii would be a perfect way to get fighting game fans to keep (or buy!) their Wii gear.

Anyway, enough venting. The real reason I'm here is to give another link. You may have seen this back on page 2 when I posted it three or so weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjD8x20mKBg

Well, this is from yesterday's Xanadu Monthly stream. It's a rematch! Ft7! And if I heard correctly, $200 is on the line! This was SOOOOOOO GOOD!
    http://www.justin.tv/xanadugames/b/269920901

Buuuuuut, if you don't care about that, I do have one more. Posted on Shoryuken.com a couple of days ago as "CvS2 at its finest. Just go to 8:34." But I don't see why you wouldn't want to see the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOgKFdyRuQ&feature=player_embedded#!

As for the GGPO part, I'll have to leave that to someone who actually knows what they're doing with regard to it. I'm cool with updating the thread title as necessary.

BTP on
    Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection & DS High Scores Thread
    I WILL NOT BE DOING 3DS FOR NWC THREAD. SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER.
    Spoiler contains Friend Codes. Won't you be my friend?
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!
    Mario Kart Wii: 3136-6982-0286 Tetris Party: 2364 1569 4310
    Guitar Hero: Metallica: 1032 7229 7191
    TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM: 1935-2070-9123

Nintendo DS:
    Worms: Open Warfare 2: 1418-7870-1606 Space Bust-a-Move: 017398 403043
    Scribblenauts: 1290-7509-5558
  • KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    CvS2 is a straight-up good game. I dig it. Hell, they should just make CvS3 - take SNK with the new stuff from KoF XIII, maybe have to throw back to 3s sprites on the Capcom side though... I don't know how it would work but fuck it should happen.

Kazaka on
    edited September 2010
    Kazaka wrote: »
    CvS2 is a straight-up good game. I dig it. Hell, they should just make CvS3 - take SNK with the new stuff from KoF XIII, maybe have to throw back to 3s sprites on the Capcom side though... I don't know how it would work but fuck it should happen.

You realize that sticking SNK-style sprites and Capcom-style sprites in the same game would look terrible, right? The proportions, shading, and animation are quite different. That said, if you are okay with mis-matched sprites, that's pretty much what MUGEN is for. I'm sure you can make or find the sort of game you describe.

I can understand the love for Capcom vs. SNK 2. It has a pretty good roster, with some nice choices. The different grooves offer a lot of gameplay option.

But the game never clicked with me. Aesthetically, calling it a mixed bag is the nicest thing I can say. But my big problem with is that attacks and damage just don't correspond intuitively. What I mean is, characters will land attacks/combos/supers and I'll always have to look at my health bar in order to tell how much damage they did. Perhaps this is because of some of the Lv1-2-3 supers looking similar, or perhaps it's seeing the Ratio 1 characters fight Ratio 3 characters. But whatever it is, it just feels off. This may sound like nitpicking, but it's a big deal for me. Attacks need to feel damaging for a fighting game to be really fun.

I'd definitely be down for a sequel, though.

Rex Dart on
    edited September 2010
    You make a good argument BTP, I didn't think TvC did well enough to warrant any future 2D fighter activity on the Wii.

To be honest, I don't even care what platform it's on, though I'd prefer the 360 since I already have two sticks for it. I'd also like the best online experience possible, though I remember hearing good things about TvC's online play. At the end of the day though, I don't think it'll ever be re-released: Bad Business

SlayerVin on
    BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS!
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    BTP wrote: »

Buuuuuut, if you don't care about that, I do have one more. Posted on Shoryuken.com a couple of days ago as "CvS2 at its finest. Just go to 8:34." But I don't see why you wouldn't want to see the whole thing.

You tricked me. Fights were cool, then the retardation at 8:34.

Well played :).

Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    God. That clip was hilarious.

Serious business people.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Biggest problem with CvS2 was that it played too much like a SF game and gimped all the SNK characters.

The SC tourney was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Well over 60 people showed up and we'd hoped to get all of the SC4 ironman tourney over with on the first day. You can imagine that 60+ people each having to play 60+ ft2 matches took much longer than anyone had planned for. By the end of the first day people were dropping out just because they couldn't get everything done AND play casuals AND hang out AND sleep. Things carried over into the second day, but I don't think anyone actually finished them all, though almost everyone got to play. Currently working on a better system of getting it done. I know I just took a couple hours off on the first day to play casuals because I realized that if I didn't there was no way I could play people who weren't in the same hotel.

With the iron man running late it ate into the time for the other tourneys. I'd planned on joining SC3 and maybe SC2, but I was still so busy playing my SC4 matches. I managed to record SC2 losers and grand finals, but completely missed SC3. I got into the low tier tourney and the rock-only tourney, which were both a lot of fun. We had to bump the Rock tourney off because of the money match, which everyone watched, and the almost-rematch. Back at the hotel there were actually 2 rematches between Mick and SU, where SU used Cassie. Not surprising since I asked him on the stream afterwards why he hadn't when everyone expected him to. I recorded both sets, and another ft5 as well. I got a pretty poor angle, but you can see everything, and you can hear all the shit talk from the spectators, which is more important.

I'm currently just uploading pics. I'll put whatever matches I managed to record -- and there were less than I'd hoped for because I was so busy playing -- up tomorrow if anyone wants to see.

All in all, it was a great weekend. Everyone had fun and everyone wants to do it again, even the guys that organized it. They just want to figure out a way to make it less work.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
    edited September 2010
    Page- wrote: »
    I'm currently just uploading pics. I'll put whatever matches I managed to record -- and there were less than I'd hoped for because I was so busy playing -- up tomorrow if anyone wants to see.

Where's the links to the vids, man!?

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
    edited September 2010
    All the stream matches are being uploaded by the guy who runs the stream, Jaxel. They're right here. There are a lot of them. More than a hundred, actually, and he's been uploading them day by day so check back often.

My own videos are fewer and lower quality. I've so far uploaded the Soulcalibur 2 Losers and Grand Finals, and a few post-tourney ft5s back at the motel (including a rematch of the tourney capping ft5 money match). However, I had a very bad angle while recording and someone else also got them, so when they're up check again.

You can watch this thread for all the uploaders.

Here are the SC2 games. That game was, in fact, broken as fuck. I only wish I'd had time to get the SC3 games because they were really goofy as well. Lots of custom character moveset abuse.

SC2 Losers
    SC2 Grand Finals

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    stream
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The SC tourney was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work.
    Page doesn't care about PA.

And Soul Calibur II was the most balanced SC.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited September 2010
    I do so care. It was the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking straight.

As for Soulcalibur 2. Well, it wasn't nearly as bad as Soulcalibur 3, but it had a lot more problems than some people like to admit.

Page- on
    stream
    edited September 2010

As for Soulcalibur 2. Well, it wasn't nearly as bad as Soulcalibur 3, but it had a lot more problems than some people like to admit.
    I admit all its problems.

And still it is the most fun Soul Calibur, and the one that lasted the longest competition wise.

Watching the grand finals was kinda disappointing. Maxi forgot all his lockdown strings and how to watch out for X's punishment and FC game. Also, no one seemed to hit 3 after throw breaks for faster recovery, nor did they utilize JFC. There were quite a lot of 2G situations where they chose to re-GI instead.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    SBO was this weekend, and Team USA actually did pretty good in arcade ST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaSMnhGk5Qs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM2kgRnIjg&feature=related

Won their first match against the double T Hawk team with a Biran (Claw player) OCV but then lost in the next round to Futachan's Ryu (this team eventually went on to win the tournament). Solid top 8 finish (only 16 teams in the tourney) plus some nice big screen action in their first match. Also mad props for managing to film all of their matches with a video camera hidden inside a bag of chips.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited September 2010
    B:L wrote: »

I admit all its problems.

And still it is the most fun Soul Calibur, and the one that lasted the longest competition wise.

Watching the grand finals was kinda disappointing. Maxi forgot all his lockdown strings and how to watch out for X's punishment and FC game. Also, no one seemed to hit 3 after throw breaks for faster recovery, nor did they utilize JFC. There were quite a lot of 2G situations where they chose to re-GI instead.

I think 2g was banned. Besides that, it had been a while.

Page- on
    stream
    edited September 2010
    I really enjoyed SC2. I have extremely fond memories of playing it in an arcade. I was about 15 or 16 at the time just jamming with Mitsurugi in that funky tournament mode with 4 nations or whatever. Really tearing it up. Anyway I break after a series of wins and this dude and his girlfriend walk up behind me and watch me play another set. As the game blackscreens between fights and stuff I can see his reflection; he's shuffling, contemplating the challenge.

I rip a particularly sick round from the CPU and he takes his girlfriend and shuffles off. I, to this day, am proud that I made him back down for fear of getting shamed in front of his lady. Woulda been sick if he challenged me and I walked out with her though, like in the movies or something. She was bangin'.

Kazaka on
    edited September 2010
    ph blake wrote: »
    Also mad props for managing to film all of their matches with a video camera hidden inside a bag of chips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC6T3_O2iWc

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited September 2010
    Page- on
    stream
    edited September 2010
    I wish that they'd stop fucking around with the Soul Calibur franchise and return to its roots from SC1 and SC2.

We should be able to tell once they unveil the boob size of Soul Calibur V.

edited September 2010
    The biggest thing they could take from SC1 and 2 would be a real arcade release to help the game's popularity in Asian countries where arcades are still relevant.

The Soul Gauge is actually a really neat idea that, when it works, works well. When it doesn't work it just makes bad matchups a little bit worse. It could definitely use some tweaking. It went to an interesting place in Broken Destiny.

Armour breaks are stupid and dumb and I wouldn't miss them for a second.

It would also be nice to see soul charge make some sort of return, even if it's the more stationary style that SC3 had. While landing moves aren't such a big deal. The really important ones are still mostly in the game.

It would also be cool if they could bring back a few of the guest character's movesets. Vader and The Apprentice are actually solid characters with interesting mechanics, and it would be a shame to see them disappear completely. Yoda can diaf.

Page- on
    stream
    edited September 2010
    I agree with all of that.

I'd go even further, and say that the Soul Gauge was an awesome idea. Definitely could use some tweaking, though. (Also, I'd prefer if the critical finishers looked less cinematic.)

Please yes, arcade release. Japan has to get sick of Tekken eventually, right? Right??

It was silly of them to remove Soul Charge from SC4. In its place, pressing all four buttons (except when performing a CF) made your character do a generic stunned animation. Why even put that in?

I'm sure some SC fans will disagree with this, but two things I'd like to see scaled back in a sequel are (1) just inputs and (2) the overall length/damage of combos.

Just inputs are an okay idea in theory: with excellent timing you can land better combos and score more damage. Makes perfect sense to me! It's just when certain characters practically depend on landing them (Setsuka or Tira), I start to take issue. I just don't have any fun trying to master such precise timing. Also, it's a serious problem for them online, where even the tiniest amount of lag can destroy their game. I know the serious players don't spend time online, but ignoring the casual players is not a good way for the community to grow. /rant over

The combo thing is just personal preference, and I realize it's very subjective. Combos are great, but I've always liked how Soul Calibur is one of the least combo-centric fighters out there. I'd prefer if (for at least some characters) they scaled back from where they are with SC4. (Or at least, make the giant, full-stage ring-out combos dependent on your level of Soul Charge; HILDE BALANCE.)

Rex Dart on
    edited September 2010
    Soulcalibur 4 isn't any more combo intensive than 3, and that was only more than 2 because of the new stuns.

Just inputs are really random right now. They definitely could use some work. For half the characters, like Tira, you can just mash them out, and then there are characters who don't really get any. They're just as important to Sophie and Nightmare and Cervy and others as they are to a character like Sets, who probably should stay the way she is because of how strong her jf moves are.

I'd also like a return to SC2 style guard crushes.

Page- on
    stream
    edited October 2010
    Okay, need a little help with a bit of trivia, merely to sate my curiosity.

Has there been a fighting game character where they had a move that also happened to work as a fireball defense? I just have this image in my head where one character throws a fireball towards the other (and larger) character, and the other character either punches the fireball back to the first character, or backhand slaps it back to the first character.

No, I am not thinking of Zangief and his green hand. That absorbs fireballs. What I'm thinking of has the fireball reflected back.

Anyone have some fighting game stories?

Just last night I was able to get together with some people for some more CvS2 action. I haven't played the game (or any game really) for a couple of weeks, so I was pretty rusty.....for the first fight. After that, I ended up going on something like a 20 game win streak over four people. Lots of close matches, but I was just pulling out clutch throws or Level 3's all day. I don't know if it was more luck than skill, but it was awesome either way, because that's never happened before. :D

I even got to try it out with a stick since one of my friends dual-modded their TE with PS1 or PS2 pad, and it worked with the same adapter I've been using to play CvS2 with my N64 pads. It was the first time I was able to test that port on the adapter and I'm glad it works fine.

Man, yesterday was a good day. :)

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
    edited October 2010

Has there been a fighting game character where they had a move that also happened to work as a fireball defense? I just have this image in my head where one character throws a fireball towards the other (and larger) character, and the other character either punches the fireball back to the first character, or backhand slaps it back to the first character.

No, I am not thinking of Zangief and his green hand. That absorbs fireballs. What I'm thinking of has the fireball reflected back.

Rose

SlayerVin on
    BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS!
    edited October 2010
    Rose

Are you referring to her scarf? Because that's not a punch. That's a scarf.

I'm thinking like it was something you bat out of the air like a fly (backhand slap) or punch to get something out of your way. Either way, it would make you go "Whoa! I didn't know that could reflect fireballs!"

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited October 2010

Huh? There are quite a few.
    SF4's Rose can reflect fireballs. LenF in MBAA can put down stationary shields that (among other things) reflect projectiles that hit them, although what a projectile is in MBAA is a little iffy at times.

Edit: Hmph.

Aroduc on
    edited October 2010
    Rose

Are you referring to her scarf? Because that's not a punch. That's a scarf.

I'm thinking like it was something you bat out of the air like a fly (backhand slap) or punch to get something out of your way. Either way, it would make you go "Whoa! I didn't know that could reflect fireballs!"

Yeah, I have no idea then, I didn't realize you were talking about something as specific as that.

SlayerVin on
    BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS!
  • elliotw2elliotw2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Aroduc wrote: »

Huh? There are quite a few.
    SF4's Rose can reflect fireballs. LenF in MBAA can put down stationary shields that (among other things) reflect projectiles that hit them, although what a projectile is in MBAA is a little iffy at times.

Edit: Hmph.

In SNK realm, in Garou, Hotaru's QCB+B/D move, and in SS4 Shizumaru's QCF+D move can reflect projectiles. I'm fairly sure that at least one character has one such move in most of SNK's fighters.

edit: If you mean a punch and only a punch, I have no idea

elliotw2 on
    camo_sig2.pngXBL:Elliotw3|PSN:elliotw2
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Punches that reflect fireballs?

Maybe somewhere in here?

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Does Yamazaki's QCF+1/3 count?

Kind of an upwards swipe.

Antihippy on
    10454_nujabes2.pngPSN: Antiwhippy
    edited October 2010
    Soulcalibur 4 isn't any more combo intensive than 3, and that was only more than 2 because of the new stuns.

Just inputs are really random right now. They definitely could use some work. For half the characters, like Tira, you can just mash them out, and then there are characters who don't really get any. They're just as important to Sophie and Nightmare and Cervy and others as they are to a character like Sets, who probably should stay the way she is because of how strong her jf moves are.

I'd also like a return to SC2 style guard crushes.

I love Setsuka's playstyle, but I could go for slightly more lenient timing on her inputs. Still, Page's right - the power difference between me mistiming them and landing a few is enormous (I think it's also a bit of a morale crush!). They could scale back her just input damage and loosen the timing but it's kind of a lot of work and I really don't foresee them doing it.

Kazaka on
    edited October 2010

Anyone have some fighting game stories?

Just last night I was able to get together with some people for some more CvS2 action. I haven't played the game (or any game really) for a couple of weeks, so I was pretty rusty.....for the first fight. After that, I ended up going on something like a 20 game win streak over four people. Lots of close matches, but I was just pulling out clutch throws or Level 3's all day. I don't know if it was more luck than skill, but it was awesome either way, because that's never happened before. :D

I even got to try it out with a stick since one of my friends dual-modded their TE with PS1 or PS2 pad, and it worked with the same adapter I've been using to play CvS2 with my N64 pads. It was the first time I was able to test that port on the adapter and I'm glad it works fine.

Man, yesterday was a good day. :)

You're probably thinking of kof characters. Moves with autoguard can negate fireballs if the timing is right, and there are plenty of punches and kicks that have autoguard. Vanessa also has a few punches that can deflect or negate normal fireballs.

As for stories? Met up with some of the locals last Friday for some Soulcalibur and wings. I missed the wings, but put some work into new ideas I've had for Rock, while my favourite Nightmare player tried to steal Mina tips from me while I bugged him to stop playing garbage characters and show us the power of NSS spacing an a:g:a abuse. All in all, good times.

Page- on
    stream
    edited October 2010
    ph blake wrote: »
    Punches that reflect fireballs?

Maybe somewhere in here?

The Eagle vs. Kyosuke near the beginning is certainly the inspiration to what I was asking. The closest in that vid would be the Tekken Ball near the end. There was also a Dhalsim vs. Geese in there that had the look to it, although you can tell that's not what happened.

I'm starting to think I actually dreamed this. It was like Ryu vs. Zangief or Balrog, Ryu throws a fireball as the other approaches him, and the fireball gets reflected back to Ryu with a punch with all of the attitude that would go with a "Fuck yo' fireball!" style.

I did find this though. Right after the credits at 6:30. Vanessa punching a fireball back to its sender. That is pretty much "it". It seems strange though, as I wouldn't have thought of it being a KoF thing as I have little experience with that series, and especially with the image in my head being of Capcom characters.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpOq-67YHdI&feature=related

Fake Edit: And then Page- comes in with the Vanessa mention! :D

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
    edited October 2010
    It sounds like Allen's Justice Fist to me.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Street_Fighter_EX/Characters/Allen

None of the videos I found have him using it to deflect a projectile, but it does. And if you pull up any random video where he uses it, it doesn't look like it should do that at all.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited October 2010
    Yamazaki's qcf+P move sounds really close to what you're describing.

I also want to mention Shen Woo's qcb+C move, which technically doesn't reflect the fireballs back at the opponent. He just swats them away, which is even more badass if you ask me. He won't even stoop to using your pansy projectiles, even against you.

Demonstration

Although it's almost impossible to actually do, those "reflected" projectiles CAN hit the opponent if they somehow manage to jump behind you as you smack the projectile away.

Lastly, in some games (or series) any strong attack by any character can negate fireballs (but not reflect them). For example, the Art of Fighting series or KOF XII.

Rex Dart on
    edited October 2010
    Get R-Ready to Strike...NOW!

Maybe it's closer than we think!
    (Probably not though)

Kazaka on
    edited October 2010
    Mehhhh.

In other news, I was downtown yesterday and I went into a few shops to see what they had on the cheap. Picked up a new XBL Gold membership and since Tekken 6 was only $12 I grabbed that as well. If I can stomach the game long enough I can get back in touch with some of the locals. Better than nothing, and SSF4 was $35 used, so screw that.

Page- on
    stream
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Page have you played T6 yet?

I hate your because you have it for 360 and not PS3, but T6 is fairly good times. Although Marduk, Steve, and Law can all eat a dick.

And Lili is the bestest.

Transporter on
    edited October 2010
    Page have you played T6 yet?

I hate your because you have it for 360 and not PS3, but T6 is fairly good times. Although Marduk, Steve, and Law can all eat a dick.

And Lili is the bestest.

Wrong

Lili can actually eat a dick too in fact
    hopefully mine
    seriously I would totally tap that ass

Also Bob can just fucking die - it's not a fighting mechanics thing it's that he's just a horrible character

Kazaka on