As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV] The Fantasy Finally Begins! (Go to Wutai.)

• Options
    SejarkiSejarki Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    What part of this game do you find enjoyable? If it is playing with friends why not go play something else? As Tycho put it, "I couldn't begin to list just the free games available to enrich your leisure hours."

I also have an active WoW subscription, why should I play a free game that is more or less the same? I don't really feel like detailing the reasons I enjoy the game because everyone seems to want to convince me I'm not actually having fun. Suffice it to say it's a very nice change of pace. But yeah, I'll go ahead and repeat myself: Right now I'm enjoying the playing with the people in the linkshell, you can't convince me that I'm not.

Sejarki on
  • Options
    a puddlea puddle Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ITT people attempt to objectively quantify pleasure. Very few of them have philosophy degrees.

a puddle on
  • Options
    TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    a puddle wrote: »
    ITT people attempt to objectively quantify pleasure. Very few of them have philosophy degrees.

utility is economics. :) So if I were to try to quantify my enjoyment of the game I'd use that

Topia on
  • Options
    ostermeiostermei Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Blah, crashed (ZOMG, GAIS, THE GAME CRASHES, IT'S THE WORST EVAR, IT KILLED A BABY!!!1!1!!eleven).

Anyway, didn't get a chance to say 'night all, and didn't want anyone to think I'd just buggered off... but it was about to be that time before crash anyway... So 'night, all! :D

ostermei on
    6242_17704d0e4866044e.png
  • Options
    KashiKashi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Those saying XIV is better or worse than XI, I think you should be comparing both of them based on their forms at release.

XI also lacked an auction house, any sort of real explanation of what the hell to do, and the players eventually started banding together around level 12 to kill mobs and that became the game. It pretty much sucked for a long, long time. I stuck with it and got a DRK to 75 when that was comparable to pulling your own teeth. After several years XI finally got beaten around by the developers long enough that it eventually became a somewhat interesting and even occasionally fun MMO.

XIV feels a helluva lot like XI at release.

Now, there's a good side and a bad side to this. The good side is, maybe there's hope. SE will probably get things taken care of, and in time this game could be something the average player might consider at least somewhat of a fun grind.

The bad side is, and this is probably what has most of us so disappointed, is that this MMO is coming from SE after they have seven or eight years of experience making and managing FFXI.

Seven or eight years of experience that were apparently in no way applied to XIV's development.

Other than the graphics, of course. It is awfully pretty.

Kashi on
    dura1top.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It's possible that Square simply does not play their own game. I don't mean that they never do a function check, I mean that it seems possible (even likely) that their developers never roll an anonymous character on a random server every once in a while and just actually play the game.

American MMO developers do this. And it's a pretty important reality check for them. When people whined endlessly about crafted travel powers in Champions Online, more than one developer pointed out that they too grind for those godawful things. They might not share the players opinion, but they experience the frustration first hand.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    LeetfulLeetful Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    QQers/Wow Fanbois/Haters are not indicative of everyone aside from the most hardcore.

This is the Hey-I-Just-Spent-60-Dollars Defense Force delusion at its finest. Want proof? Bam - http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/final-fantasy-xiv-online

Can't figure out what's a more objective repudiation of the quality, the 53 or fact that only 10 sources wasted their time reviewing the game so far? Me either.

Leetful on
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Leetful wrote: »
    QQers/Wow Fanbois/Haters are not indicative of everyone aside from the most hardcore.

This is the Hey-I-Just-Spent-60-Dollars Defense Force delusion at its finest. Want proof? Bam - http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/final-fantasy-xiv-online

Can't figure out what's a more objective repudiation of the quality, the 53 or fact that only 10 sources wasted their time reviewing the game so far? Me either.

Actually, I think that's more a reflection of the fact that SE specifically asked game reviewers to hold off on their reviews for a few weeks.

I think you're winning at making people quit though, keep going :^:

Grundlestiltskin on
    3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    SigtyrSigtyr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Honestly, they're going to need more than a month for that. What, three weeks in and they've only implemented the ability to chat while crafting? And the other update still doesn't rectify the terrible skill point distribution for combat classes. I'm sure the sting of lacking content wouldn't be so bad, if the amount of skill points gained actually reflected the difficult of the monster you fought. I went from 19-20 farming blue moles. Simply because it was faster to gain 50-125 skill points from them than fighting a yellow/orange monster for around the exact same value.

Sigtyr on
  • Options
    IndieGirlIndieGirl Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It really says something when the people who do own the game, play the game, enjoy spending time with other PA people in the game, and want to use this thread to communicate with them actually dread coming to the forums because the thread about the game has become such a steaming shitpile thanks to people who do none of the above.

IndieGirl on
    zle3Y.jpg
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    IndieGirl, what is the context of your sig? I gotta know.

Neurotika on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    ForceVoid wrote: »

I think we were talking about whether electrons were particles or waves but puddle geeks out so much it's hard to know for sure.

IndieGirl on
    zle3Y.jpg
  • Options
    black mageblack mage Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    IndieGirl wrote: »
    It really says something when the people who do own the game, play the game, enjoy spending time with other PA people in the game, and want to use this thread to communicate with them actually dread coming to the forums because the thread about the game has become such a steaming shitpile thanks to people who do none of the above.

WHAT THE EFF, HOW DO I JUMP THIS GAME IS DUMB

black mage on
  • Options
    BadwrongBadwrong TokyoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    What part of this game do you find enjoyable? If it is playing with friends why not go play something else? As Tycho put it, "I couldn't begin to list just the free games available to enrich your leisure hours."

What I find fun...

Networking with other crafters. The game was obviously designed to require this, since you must rely on other crafting classes for most everything. I'm leveling four different crafts and still am constantly involved with other people crafting in the large groups you see in towns. I do indeed enjoy this, and when you start making lots of finished items its a large sense of accomplishment.

Combat... I can't say enough about how much I enjoy the multi-classing. WAY more than FFXI. And as a huge bonus, this game lets you solo all you want. I'm tired of meaningless talent trees in other MMOs that essentially are "ghost talent points" for getting a few select abilities. It makes so much more sense to train certain classes to get certain skills then mix them all in a way you see fit. This system provides middle ground in skill. Lots of it. Look at WoW, you either suck or you know what you are doing.... people who think there is a middle ground, probably just suck a tad less than most. (I still enjoy WoW so dont get me confused)

The world. I've read some people saying its empty. Well, the roads connecting every place are empty somewhat... this is a GOOD thing, you should be able to travel between towns at any level. FFXI, going from Bastok to San'doria at a low lvl--at one point you would be crossing the dunes and spending time dodging site aggro from goblins that could one shot you. I've gone all over the games world by now and its anything but empty. There are very extensive cave systems that are packed with mobs. Gridania is the only region I havent explored a ton. But outside LL there is just a TON of places, same with Ul'Dah. And they are all meant to be "discovered".

People are gonna not believe me... but yes I DO like the UI. Deal with it. Dont confuse liking the UI with the lag though, the lag is annoying and having the servers only in Japan is shit. But when I say I like the UI, I like how it functions when you know how to use it--meaning good use of macros and all the hotkeys. And most importantly REBINDING some keys with external programs. In its default form the UI with key/mouse has issues, some say get a gamepad... meh... rebinding the menu key, lock key and enter key to good spots fixes anything that might make the key/mouse UI bad FOR ME. On my G9 mouse, the two thumb keys are enter and menu, it changes the game DRASTICALLY... since Q and E are extra movement keys that arent needed, I have Q as my lock/un-lock key, and I use a macro binded in windows to E that cycles enemy targets. So, some might say that doing this extra stuff shouldnt be needed... but I do even MORE UI modding in WoW before I find it streamlined and quick to my uses. So I dont see any fucking deal with having to do it here... and having done so, I do in fact enjoy the UI, and I'm not just saying that as a fanboy dipshit weeaboo.

Now, do I have things I dislike... absolutely. Are they preventing me from having fun? No.
    I could make long lists about things I dislike in any MMO I've played. The question is what features can I enjoy despite those things.

Badwrong on
    Steam: Badwrong || Xbox: Duncan Dohnuts || PSN: Buc_wild

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    edited October 2010

I think we were talking about whether electrons were particles or waves but puddle geeks out so much it's hard to know for sure.

Yeah we were discussing wave/particle duality.

Also BLM threatened to collapse my wave function to certainty but he should have known talking to me via the internet is a long-range interaction, which would have long since caused the aforementioned collapse.

a puddle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

It's actually $75 for most of us.

Get it right.

a puddle on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

It's actually $75 for most of us.

Get it right.

We bought two CEs so I'm twice as outraged grrrrrrrrrr

IndieGirl on
    zle3Y.jpg
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    LW Update! Rank 23.6 now!

I can now make the following new items:

r25 PGL GLA ARC LNC Gloves / MIN-ORNY Gathering Gloves:
    Dodoskin Armguards

r27 MRD Pants / MIN BOT FSH Gathering Pants!:
    Dodoskin Culottes
    (Seriously, if you're a male MRD and ask for Dodoskin Subligar instead of this, I am ignoring you!)

r27 MRD Boots / MIN BOT FSH Gathering Boots!:
    Leather Workboots
    This is not an easy synth, but I can get it done. Please remember my rule, you need to be within 7ish ranks.

r19 MRD/ARC/CON Hat:
    Trapper's Hat
    Adds Int and Dex!

r23 PGL/GLA/MRD Pants:
    Dodoskin Subligar (Green)
    This neccessitates either Green or Yellow Cotton cloth, I worked hard to ensure I'd have a supply, but it has some lead time, so be aware.

r33 PGL GLA MRD Sandals:
    Leather Caligae

r16 Crafting Belt (Crafters only please!):
    Leather Tool Belt
    The (Red) version of this is available from r10 Fieldleves (as in, Rank 10 Gathering leves), DO NOT ASK ME FOR THIS UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GATHER, seriously it's easy to get! Just check your fieldleves every cycle. The mats on this are ridiculous for me to get, specifically the Soot-Black leather for which my success rate is about 1 in 7! Also the synth itself is really hard!

Buffalo Leather Parts:
    I can do the Plain Leather and subsequent parts really well. The colored Buffalo Leather and Straps is about 15% success rate for me atm. So if you want a colored Buffalo leather part you're going to have to convince me that the end product is something you really need, that can't be procured via other means (Looking at you, Bronze Labrys).

So here's my old post which links to even older posts, so you can see what else I make, and how to order it.

user on
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Also BLM threatened to collapse my wave function to certainty but he should have known talking to me via the internet is a long-range interaction, which would have long since caused the aforementioned collapse.

Premature collapse seems to be an ongoing problem. I try to normalize my wave function but all of the sudden I Scott Bakula all over the place

black mage on
  • Options
    SigtyrSigtyr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    user wrote: »

(Seriously, if you're a male MRD and ask for Dodoskin Subligar instead of this, I am ignoring you!)

Haters gonna hate.

Sigtyr on
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hah, if you'd really prefer it I'll make you the subligar, but the culottes are a super easy synth for me, now that I have cotton cloth.

user on
  • Options
    PerytonPeryton Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So alchemy turned out to be my cash cow which was pretty unexpected. All the cactuars I used for grinding thaumaturge levels dropped buffalo dye scale bugs almost every kill, which even only at 21 alchemy I am able to convert to the dyes at about a 90% success rate, and each dye sells for 5-6k so it's 66k per synth. I also got curious about whether I could make horn glue or not so I bought a dozen aldgoat horns and some hippo talons and went 4/4 on those, which sell for 15k a piece (180k per synth is nuts).

I left my guy idle with bazaar up in the main crafting area at Uldah overnight and woke up to find my gil went from 400k to well over 1.5m, which is pretty sick. At least now I can buy some of these really expensive iron crafting tools for my other jobs and not feel like it's such a massive investment.

Peryton on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    black mage wrote: »

Premature collapse seems to be an ongoing problem. I try to normalize my wave function but all of the sudden I Scott Bakula all over the place

This just in, quantum physics is more entertaining then FFXIV, more at 11!

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    jdmichaljdmichal Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't have a source of gil :( I just give shit away and hope you guys can cover me for equipment. The little bit of gil I get from leves seems to be sufficient so far for buying the few things that are better vendored.

Speaking of which, looking for a goldsmith that I can unload elemental stones on. I have earth and ice, and a couple water now I think.

Seriously these things are eating inventory space. Please someone take them.

jdmichal on
    XBox Live: KillerCodeMonky | Steam: KillerCodeMonky
    SC2: KillerCodeMk | LoL: KillerCodeMonky | FFXIV: Shea Demvas (Sargantas)
    Ghost in the Linkshell Item Requisitioning
    Let me know you are from PA, otherwise I will likely ignore you.
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    jdmichal wrote: »
    I don't have a source of gil :( I just give shit away and hope you guys can cover me for equipment. The little bit of gil I get from leves seems to be sufficient so far for buying the few things that are better vendored.

Speaking of which, looking for a goldsmith that I can unload elemental stones on. I have earth and ice, and a couple water now I think.

The problem with those rocks. Is that they are useful (They turn into marbled eyes) but it takes a wind crystal for the synth. I've got about 5 stacks of those things but I never have the wind crystals to spare to break them down. I would love to take them but then they would just sit in my inventory (all 4 remaining spaces of it :winky:) until I can find more wind crystals.

I'll try and locate some wind crystals tonight though and If I can get a fair amount I will gladly take those off your hand this evening.

(regarding your gil issue, if you have wind crystals I'll buy them off you. This goes to anyone in the linkshell by the way. I always need more wind/fire crystals so if you've got them lying around and don't plan to use them I will purchase them from you)

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'll try and locate some wind crystals tonight though and If I can get a fair amount I will gladly take those off your hand this evening.

(regarding your gil issue, if you have wind crystals I'll buy them off you. This goes to anyone in the linkshell by the way. I always need more wind/fire crystals so if you've got them lying around and don't plan to use them I will purchase them from you)

The crystal thingie that fishers can buy with guild marks is wind -- pray for r20 leves with marks and hopefully I can help you with this soonish, depending on luck.

IndieGirl on
    zle3Y.jpg
  • Options
    PerytonPeryton Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but I saw that post by SE about damaging monster body parts (like face, legs, tails, etc) and from everything I've read that is how you get aldgoat horns, by damaging an aldgoat's face enough. My question is that they seemed to ignore the fact that there are 7 different classes in the game since it listed all the different ways that the melee classes are able to break various body parts but mentions nothing at all about whether (or how) a caster can do the same.

Does my choice of thaumaturge/conjurer mean that I can't get certain drops in this game that the other five classes can?

Peryton on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Indie I had to take you off my ignore list temporarily to call you out on this issue. This thread is about the ENTIRE game. Which means it's not FOR YOU. It's for anyone who is curious about the game, which means anyone who comes here wondering if they should drop 50+ dollars on the game, that person should get an honest response. Instead they get treated to people like you who violate the forum rules and act like a silly goose all the time.
    Topia wrote: »
    Can I ask anyone who wants to act like this game is the worst thing in the world to get the fuck out?

edit: to those people discussing the game issues, I do not mean you. I mean people like switchblade who ask stupid questions like "What part of this game do you find enjoyable?"

Topia, maybe it's because there are still lots of people who are trying to decide if they want to play the game, so questions about the game's enjoyability are valid.

You both need to make your own thread if you're tired of other people coming in here and pointing out the game's many shortcomings.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You both need to make your own thread if you're tired of other people coming in here and pointing out the game's many shortcomings.

This is actually not a terrible idea. When this thread gets remade could we maybe turn it into 2 threads? One for general discussion, "FFXIV sucks 100 cocks!", "No, XIV sucks 1,000 cocks!", etc. The other would be for Claw Shrimp/WANG/IRFT, like the big boy WoW guilds have.

AtomBomb on
    I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
  • Options
    Silent TristeroSilent Tristero Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    AtomBomb wrote: »

This is actually not a terrible idea. When this thread gets remade could we maybe turn it into 2 threads? One for general discussion, "FFXIV sucks 100 cocks!", "No, XIV sucks 1,000 cocks!", etc. The other would be for Claw Shrimp/WANG/IRFT, like the big boy WoW guilds have.

Would make a lot of sense, then I don't have to read about the next poster who wanders in to tell us how laggy he finds the UI. Revelations!

Silent Tristero on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Won't stop people from bringing their "Hey, you should play a better game, dumbass!" shit into the LS thread.

In fact, it will ultimately just lead to the LS thread becoming the FFXIV general thread again because those of us playing have gotten past the point where we're interested in discussing all the shitty parts of this game.

a puddle on
  • Options
    TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

The problem with those rocks. Is that they are useful (They turn into marbled eyes) but it takes a wind crystal for the synth. I've got about 5 stacks of those things but I never have the wind crystals to spare to break them down. I would love to take them but then they would just sit in my inventory (all 4 remaining spaces of it :winky:) until I can find more wind crystals.

I, Lans, have lots of Wind Crystals I think. I don't think I gave them away before I left for the weekend, so keep an eye open for me later.

Topia on
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

I, Lans, have lots of Wind Crystals I think. I don't think I gave them away before I left for the weekend, so keep an eye open for me later.

You sir are a king among men! My first silver rings will go to you sir should those crystals find their way into my pouch :winky:

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    jdmichaljdmichal Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I also have some wind and fire crystals. Not sure on quantity. I just use shards to break down some of the crappy mining stuff into slightly-less-crappy mining stuff to keep my inventory under control.

I'll tell you what. I'll give you the crystals, AND the stones. How's that for a deal?

And my whole point about the gil was that I don't really thing I need it for intra-LS affairs. And the little I get for leves is sufficient so far for my outra-LS affairs.

jdmichal on
    XBox Live: KillerCodeMonky | Steam: KillerCodeMonky
    SC2: KillerCodeMk | LoL: KillerCodeMonky | FFXIV: Shea Demvas (Sargantas)
    Ghost in the Linkshell Item Requisitioning
    Let me know you are from PA, otherwise I will likely ignore you.
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Indie I had to take you off my ignore list temporarily to call you out on this issue. This thread is about the ENTIRE game. Which means it's not FOR YOU. It's for anyone who is curious about the game, which means anyone who comes here wondering if they should drop 50+ dollars on the game, that person should get an honest response. Instead they get treated to people like you who violate the forum rules and act like a silly goose all the time.
    Can I ask anyone who wants to act like this game is the worst thing in the world to get the fuck out?

edit: to those people discussing the game issues, I do not mean you. I mean people like switchblade who ask stupid questions like "What part of this game do you find enjoyable?"

Topia, maybe it's because there are still lots of people who are trying to decide if they want to play the game, so questions about the game's enjoyability are valid.

You strike me as the type of person to get entirely too much joy out of being a victim to actually use an ignore list. There are 90+ pages of people rehashing the same problems the game has over, and over, and over.

If someone has the wherewithal to wade through the ceaseless regurgitation of tired arguments, circular logic, and poop stuffs then I have no doubt that they can handle the issues the game will throw at them. Calm down, stop visiting the glory hole community that taught you that it is acceptable as a grown man to call someone a silly goose, and stop whining.

People who want to know whether or not to spend $50 on a game have figured it out by now. There are informative reviews from several gaming news sites. There are the turgid pits of Amazon reviews. There are the first 50 pages of this thread. Post new content, relevant material, or some attempt at humor. Otherwise this thread becomes stagnant and unusable.

Also please don't subscribe to the misconception that anyone who disagrees with you is abusing you. I still fail to see why you're so interested in continuing to poke your head into the comings and goings of a community you want nothing to do with. Oh right, because you want something to cry about.

black mage on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Abuse me more, I like it.

Grundlestiltskin on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    black mage wrote: »
    You strike me as the type of person to get entirely too much joy out of being a victim to actually use an ignore list. There are 90+ pages of people rehashing the same problems the game has over, and over, and over.

If someone has the wherewithal to wade through the ceaseless regurgitation of tired arguments, circular logic, and poop stuffs then I have no doubt that they can handle the issues the game will throw at them. Calm down, stop visiting the glory hole community that taught you that it is acceptable as a grown man to call someone a silly goose, and stop whining.

People who want to know whether or not to spend $50 on a game have figured it out by now. There are informative reviews from several gaming news sites. There are the turgid pits of Amazon reviews. There are the first 50 pages of this thread. Post new content, relevant material, or some attempt at humor. Otherwise this thread becomes stagnant and unusable.

Also please don't subscribe to the misconception that anyone who disagrees with you is abusing you. I still fail to see why you're so interested in continuing to poke your head into the comings and goings of a community you want nothing to do with. Oh right, because you want something to cry about.

Wow, lot of assumptions there. First off, I'm hardly the first person to home here that has disrupted the harmony of your community. Secondly, you're right, I shouldn't use the ignore feature if I keep choosing to respond to people anyway. Lastly, I wasn't complaining about the game, per se, I was pointing out that others who come in here to complain about the game shouldn't be shouted down. It's their forum too.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I think Topia/Indie's problem is less people who play the game who want to express their complaints and more people who either quit or don't own the game coming into the thread to tell people who are playing how terrible the game is, and why they're all crazy for playing it. This thread isn't for interventions.

Grundlestiltskin on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I think Topia/Indie's problem is less people who play the game who want to express their complaints and more people who either quit or don't own the game coming into the thread to tell people who are playing how terrible the game is, and why they're all crazy for playing it. This thread isn't for interventions.

This is what we're talking about.

I really don't know how you can't get this. We aren't telling people they can't voice complaints about the game.

We're saying:

1) We already know. If you want to complain about it then do it. We understand. Do it, but get on with it.

2) If you're just here to tell us how bad the game is and how we shouldn't play it and don't want to actually contribute to a legitimate discussion about the experience of FFXIV then get the fuck out hurf durf blurf.

a puddle on
This discussion has been closed.