As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]s Too Precious to Risk in Combat

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    the point of this is slowly dawning on thom

hoist the sails, raise the mast

The mast is already raised.

Which reminds me, what ever happened to the liquid latex condom systems?

Fairly certain they didn't work too well

A shame. Always kinda liked the idea. Just stick my dong in this tube and let the machinery just spray on my condom.

Apparently, that was an anti-selling point for a lot of people

Good god man. Can you think of anything more futuristic then sticking your penis in a tube and pulling it out covered in a condom? That would have been proof we're living in the future.

Thomamelas on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Wow, how would that work if it couldn't form a reservoir at the top. That wouldn't be very good.

never a better hot pocket

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

Ludious on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    the point of this is slowly dawning on thom

hoist the sails, raise the mast

The mast is already raised.

Which reminds me, what ever happened to the liquid latex condom systems?

Fairly certain they didn't work too well

A shame. Always kinda liked the idea. Just stick my dong in this tube and let the machinery just spray on my condom.

Apparently, that was an anti-selling point for a lot of people

Good god man. Can you think of anything more futuristic then sticking your penis in a tube and pulling it out covered in a condom? That would have been proof we're living in the future.

Well it was that, and the lack of reservoir tip that killed it, I think

oh! and price point

Arch on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Brave men pushing the barriers of science.

I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    quid, you should quit the navy and take to writing

Nerdgasmic on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    coworker just told me that we went to digital broadcast because we would be receiving analogue signals from our nearest alien neighbors within the next few years, since that was what they got from us first, and that the government has 4 satellites at the edges of the solar systems as an early detection system.

Duh.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Price would probably not deter me from buying something that sprayed a condom on my penis.

Sarksus on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    thanks for the game, guys

it was really fun and a satisfying win

Organichu on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

mercy kill? y/n

Bama on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

Nerdgasmic on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

I can't even imagine if you were going to brown town and the friction caused it to get stuck to the anal wall. Like you'd look at your dick see its fairly lodged in there and stuck and just go "Fuck".

It would peel off?

Thomamelas on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »

Duh.

Does this coworker have a full size poster of David Duchovny in his cubicle/office?

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    thanks for the game, guys

it was really fun and a satisfying win

Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

It would peel off?

That is to say, your penis would.

Winky on
    edited October 2010
    Bama wrote: »

mercy kill? y/n

yes

fuck mosquitoes

Arch on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

I'm torn.

1: If the mosquito somehow gets out you'll wish you had taken the chance.

2: It's a mosquito. They don't deserve mercy.

Chanus on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

what, like, you have one in the garage no one's using?

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

I'm imagining a thousand old analog tuner TVs in his house, all plugged in, hissing away with static as he imagines he is thwarting the government's attempt to control the knowledge of extraterrestrials.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited October 2010

It would peel off?

I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Price would probably not deter me from buying something that sprayed a condom on my penis.

just use compressed air

shake it up real good first

don't worry the cold means its working

nexuscrawler on
    edited October 2010
    FUCK

finally that scan finished and I can get the FUCK out of here

goddamit

Arch on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

yes

fuck mosquitoes

But Arch they play a vital role in many environments.

Quid on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

Is it a female, if so let it rot. Damn bloodsuckers.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited October 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2010
    Quid wrote: »

mercy kill? y/n

yes

fuck mosquitoes

I will win the Nobel Prize for Hero when I invent a device that functions as a mosquito but doesn't require biting people and also kills mosquitoes.

Chanus on
    edited October 2010

It would peel off?

I dunno man, I just remember using liquid latex halloween stuff, that shit never came off. Even with harsh abrasives, in fact part of my nose is still liquid latex.

Are you sure you used liquid latex meant for skin and not just a gallon of paint?

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2010

Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

Those door rulers are bullshit. They tend to say I'm a good three or four inches shorter than reality would suggest.

Chanus on
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

yes

fuck mosquitoes

I will win the Nobel Prize for Hero when I invent a device that functions as a mosquito but doesn't require biting people and also kills mosquitoes.

We have lawyers already.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

Galahad on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    FUUUUUUAHH

7 hours in the dish pit

it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2010

Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean you're all short.

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2010

mercy kill? y/n

yes

fuck mosquitoes

We have lawyers already.

They have proven ineffective and must be discontinued.

Chanus on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    It is both rivs

You are like a girl feral, and that is why I like you

ah, okay

gotta say I don't notice feral making many sex jokes either, but oh well

he used to, or you just miss them

feralll where are youuuu

establish your sexual deviancy for support for me
    <3

I've toned them down a lot, here on PA and elsewhere, because getting pigeonholed was affecting my self-image.
    I also crack jokes a lot less in general when I'm depressed.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited October 2010

It would peel off?

Are you sure you used liquid latex meant for skin and not just a gallon of paint?

Dad said it was cheaper shopping at sherman williams and the fumes would help out the halloween experience.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Galahad wrote: »

mercy kill? y/n

Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

I thought spiders dissolved most of their prey, not just took the blood.

Quid on
    edited October 2010

It would peel off?

Dad said it was cheaper shopping at sherman williams and the fumes would help out the halloween experience.

And he was right.

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2010
    Feral wrote: »

I've toned them down a lot, here on PA and elsewhere, because getting pigeonholed was affecting my self-image.

Oh please like you'd turn down a good pigeonholing.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.