As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]s Too Precious to Risk in Combat

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I see why Feral might tone it down a bit.

Quid on
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    FUUUUUUAHH

7 hours in the dish pit

it's HORRIBLE and I don't like it everything is wet

Fluffy, you have best scene as your sig.

Daxon on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

And he was right.

Its funny my father was mostly absent during my teenage years (parents divorced he moved away for work), but that doesn't stop me from making up horrible stories about him.

Worst part is that he feels hella guilty for this still, I love being the son of a catholic, guilt is implied.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well we have a cat and a dog. I think we lucked out, they're both very affectionate. The cat is about 8 months old, very pretty, friendly and likes to be petted and to explore but she hisses at the dog. the dog is about a year old, a gorgeous shepherd mix with particolored eyes, and he has an incredibly sweet disposition. He loves to be petted and touched but he doesn't jump people. He also seems super non-aggressive. He has only mild interest in the cat, didn't lunge when he saw a squirrel, and sits calmly in the fenced area of the yard just watching the ducks.

Only issues is the dog seems like he's never been inside. He definately doesn't like being scolded for peeing on my mom's potted plant, but I don't think he understands the difference between it and the trees. Right now he seems super happy to lay out on the deck and watch the back yard. He has mild kennel cough and is on an antibiotic so it may be that he'll become more sprightly as he starts to feel better.

I have absolutely no clue why anyone would have abandonned that dog. I don't think I've ever seen a friendlier dog in my life, and he's very attractive to boot.

Regina Fong on
    edited October 2010
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

How's it feel copying my joke? Does it feel good fluff? Does it make you feel like a real man?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

And he was right.

Its funny my father was mostly absent during my teenage years (parents divorced he moved away for work), but that doesn't stop me from making up horrible stories about him.

Worst part is that he feels hella guilty for this still, I love being the son of a catholic, guilt is implied.

We feel guilt about everything. Doesn't stop us from doing it since we'll feel guilty either way.

Thomamelas on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Damn it no photo evidence of me standing next to Mori. Though one shot shows him just a bit taller than VH. And I am taller than VH. And Preach is taller than me. So I am not sure Mori makes 5'7" or not.

Ok what we need to do is rob a convenience store and then see what the news claims our height is, this will end the debate.

Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean you're all short.

obligatory

Bama on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Feral toned it down because he got too into his fursona and stopped recognizing himself in the mirror.

After spending a day frozen in front of the bathroom sink, mewing and batting at his own reflection, he decided that enough was enough.

Ludious on
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Galahad wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    mosquito caught in a spiderweb here. no spider in sight

mercy kill? y/n

Maybe the spider stepped out for a minute?

Maybe that's her spider lunch. She's saving the mosquito blood for later.

And you have big dumb monkey fingers.

It'd be like someone wandered in to your house, tore the door off your fridge, and emptied all your OJ into the crisper.

I thought spiders dissolved most of their prey, not just took the blood.

She's a picky eater. Cuts the crusts off her peanut butter and bannana sandwiches too.

Galahad on
    edited October 2010
    That's good news jeep! Have you come up with names?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    last night feral and i did acid and spent 9 hours laying next to each other, playing footsies while wearing socks and stroking each other's hair and smiling

Organichu on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    FUUUUUUAHH

7 hours in the dish pit

Daxon, you have a spoiler

i don't know what's under it because I don't want to ruin it for me

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    last night feral and i did acid and spent 9 hours laying next to each other, playing footsies while wearing socks and stroking each other's hair and smiling

Are you sure that wasn't just X?

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2010
    See Feral knows his sex, guy's even been pigeonholed

How's it feel copying my joke? Does it feel good fluff? Does it make you feel like a real man?

No but banging your wife did

Look at it this way Preach, we thought of the same joke which means you're almost as cool as the coolest guy

(i am the coolest guy btw 8-) )

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well we have a cat and a dog. I think we lucked out, they're both very affectionate. The cat is about 8 months old, very pretty, friendly and likes to be petted and to explore but she hisses at the dog. the dog is about a year old, a gorgeous shepherd mix with particolored eyes, and he has an incredibly sweet disposition. He loves to be petted and touched but he doesn't jump people. He also seems super non-aggressive. He has only mild interest in the cat, didn't lunge when he saw a squirrel, and sits calmly in the fenced area of the yard just watching the ducks.

Only issues is the dog seems like he's never been inside. He definately doesn't like being scolded for peeing on my mom's potted plant, but I don't think he understands the difference between it and the trees. Right now he seems super happy to lay out on the deck and watch the back yard. He has mild kennel cough and is on an antibiotic so it may be that he'll become more sprightly as he starts to feel better.

I have absolutely no clue why anyone would have abandonned that dog. I don't think I've ever seen a friendlier dog in my life, and he's very attractive to boot.

:winky::?:

HappylilElf on
    edited October 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    FUUUUUUAHH

7 hours in the dish pit

Daxon, you have a spoiler

i don't know what's under it because I don't want to ruin it for me

:(

It is funny quote. You should read. Thanatos thought it too big :(

Daxon on
    edited October 2010
    thanks for the game, guys

it was really fun and a satisfying win

Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

remember when people said i was inventing my uncle/brother?

I POSTED THE RECORDING AND PEOPLE IN VENT HEARD MY BROTHER BEING ICP-LIKE TODAY

the thread was an elaborate ruse to verify my awful stories

Organichu on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Update on phone thief from last night: My dad decided to do some research and found ANOTHER posting of a different phone for sale on craigslist with the kid's phone number as the contact info. So apparently this wasn't a one-time thing, he's actually making a habit out of stealing and selling phones.

This has upgraded the situation from "Get his parents and the school involved" to "Dial up the police station".

God, I hate people.

Friend of mine had his phone taken right out of his hands on the DC Metro. Guy just walked by, grabbed it, and headed off the train.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
    edited October 2010
    Right fluff you're the coolest guy, because you're all wet. And fat, and alone. And canadian.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Organ I should rub your nose in your thread, god damn that place is a cess pit. And you created it.

We know it's just you doing voices.

Chanus on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nice Jeep. Hope they make you feel better and hope the pups cough goes away soon.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited October 2010

sorry

i don't really know my drugs

i take whatever feral hands me, with his confident smirk

Organichu on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010

bokonon is good

Nerdgasmic on
    edited October 2010
    Chanus wrote: »

God, I hate people.

Friend of mine had his phone taken right out of his hands on the DC Metro. Guy just walked by, grabbed it, and headed off the train.

He was being pursued by Agents and had to contact morpheous.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    arivia, do you want a body-sized spray-on latex machine

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited October 2010

Important question. Has anyone actually seen Chu and his Uncle and his Brother all in the same place at the same time?

Thomamelas on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Huh. Zero Punctuation gave Dead Rising 2 a pretty good review. This is a crazy week.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited October 2010

God, I hate people.

He was being pursued by Agents and had to contact morpheous.

Oh, well yeah. Take it, man. Save us all.

Chanus on
    edited October 2010

Important question. Has anyone actually seen Chu and his Uncle and his Brother all in the same place at the same time?

Do we even know Chu is real?

Chanus on
    edited October 2010

Do we even know Chu is real?

I imagine most of you guys are alts of Wills set up to mock particular sub cultures he hates.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2010
    Last night at Sabs' birthday one of his lady friends came along

she can't hold her liquor at all and thought me the cuddliest thing ever so lots of hugs

hugs aaaaaaaaaaaaaall niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

up until we all left the pub and i had no one left to hold me close :(

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Arch, is question and answer time with Dr Miller worth it?

Daxon on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I am Will's biggest alt. I am his hatred of short people alt.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.

Ludious on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Feral toned it down because he got too into his fursona and stopped recognizing himself in the mirror.

After spending a day frozen in front of the bathroom sink, mewing and batting at his own reflection, he decided that enough was enough.

See this? This is a bad joke.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

Awesome! Grats!

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arivia wrote: »

See this? This is a bad joke.

Isn't that kind of redundant, we already have Ludious's name quoted there.

Sarksus on
    edited October 2010
    So glad I get out of jail tomorrow. Longest shortest jailing ever.

Is there any part of your body not covered in prison tats?

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2010

xsmokeball.gif

Organichu on
This discussion has been closed.