As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MOBA DOBA] Lady Lux is Smilin' (giant ass patch has landed)

Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for teaSecret British ThreadRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in Games and Technology
I thank no one but myself.
bigwah wrote: »
TyrantCow wrote: »
logo.jpg

League of Legends is a DoTA (Defense of the Ancients) style game made by some of the people that worked on DoTA Allstars. It's free to play; but, includes augmentations that you can buy with real money or in-game points.

Get on the G&T vent to play with us (list at bottom), the vent info is stickied at the top of the forum.

There's a ton of info on the game, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel. So, check out:
leagueoflengends.com, the game database provided by Riot (who make the game).
leaguecraft.com, there are a lot of fan sites out there with general information and builds. This is just one; and, it's kinda slow as shit. Regardless of where you look for builds keep in mind, most of them make assumptions that are not clearly conveyed and there are a lot that are just plain bad. Tread lightly.
KillerCodeMonkey's wiki, add your brilliant shit to it.
Game mechanic shit, stuff like how attacks and magic and fuck work.
Rune break-dancing, good info about what runes you should buy.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
THE MOTHER FUCKING CODE
The new code was posted about a page back. It's L R L R D D U U 3 4. It works.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND REAL CASH DOLLA MONIES FOR CHAMPIONS
Zoelef wrote: »
Drop $20 for the Retail Box (Amazon, Best Buy, GameSpot, Newegg, Target, and Wal-Mart typically have this) It gives you $10 in Riot Points, take those, then buy $10 in Riot Points and $5 in Riot Points. Spend all of them on the second champ pack.

That's $35 for 40 champs permanently unlocked; none of the post-40 have ever been in a bundle AFAIK.
Cutfang wrote: »
Q: How can I get champions and save money?
A: You won't have to spend a cent if you simply play games and earn enough IP to buy them all. If, however, you wish to hasten the process you may buy champions with real money. The most cost effective way to buy champions is by purchasing the two bundles on offer.
For $45 you can buy 6380 Riot Points, which are used to buy champions and skins. 3900 of those points gets you the Digital Collector's Pack, which contains 20 champions and includes 1380 Riot Points (huh?). If you were to buy the champions individually it would cost 37800 IP or 9620 RP. The Digital Collector's pack can also be bought in stores or online as a boxed copy, which may save you a significant amount of money.
3410 Riot Points gets you the champions bundle. This contains some more expensive champions. Bought individually they would cost 60750 IP or 14350 RP (ish).
This leaves you with 450 RP, enough to buy yourself a single skin!

BEARCOCK IS TO BE REFERRED TO AS BEARCOCK
or, udyr is bearcock, whatever, bearcock.
The Champions
Click for more information
akali.pngalistar.pngamumu.pnganivia.pngannie.pngashe.pngblitzcrank.png
chogath.pngcorki.pngdrmundo.pngevelynn.pngezreal.pngfiddlesticks.pnggalio.png
gangplank.pnggaren.pnggragas.pngheimerdinger.pngjanna.pngjax.pngkarthus.png
kassadin.pngkatarina.pngkayle.pngkennen.jpgkogmaw.jpgluxm.pngmalphite.png
malzahar.jpgmasteryi.pngmissfortune.pngmordekaiser.pngmorgana.pngnasus.pngnidalee.png
nunu.pngolaf.jpgpantheon.pngpoppy.pngrammus.pngryze.pngshaco.png
shen.pngsinged.pngsion.pngsivir.pngsona.pngsoraka.pngswain.png
taric.pngteemo.pngtristana.pngtryndamere.pngtwistedfate.pngtwitch.pngudyr.png
urgot.pngveigar.pngvladimir.pngwarwick.pngxinzhao.pngzilean.png

Here are a bunch of people that are playing (PM me to get in the list)
TyrantCow : MooMan
FightTest : FightTest
fadingathedges : fadingathedges
undeinpirat : undeinpirat
zanmatto : ParanoidDroid
Zombiemambo : EssGee
Cohsae : Cohsae
Nisi : Nisi
Sirson : Sirson
Originate : Originate
DebaserZbs : DebaserZbs
Endomatic : Barnabus
I needed a name to post : Pterodactyl Man
Zek : Zeyk
klok : fastpaced
ParisInFlames : skoot
Stolls : Karlinn
fmz65 : SensAZNal
UrQuanLord88 : urquan
TheSuperWoot : MelancholyMark
Lehman : Draggan
CharlesVI : CharlesVI
Bendery It Like Beckham : Bendery
DustedForLife : DustedAgain
Zoelef : Zoelef
soggychicken : soggychicken
Peas : jyajin
Custom Special : F4ll0ut
alset85 : alseT
king awesome : kingawesome
Mightyhog : Agreedo
Houn : Houn
In Starscream We Trust : In Starscream We Trust
TriadFate : TriadFate
Drakmathus : Drakmathus
Bardi : Bardi
MinionOfCthulhu : MinionOfCthulhu
Hrage : friedriceyum
Esc.Hatch : Hatch
distracted : Distracted
Feldorn : Mortenya
Adus : Adus
BaronVonNub : BaronVonNub
Zero-Control : ZeroControl
RawrBear : RawrBear
hiigaran : hiigaran
Thrawn200 : Mitthrawnuruodo
Seran : Seran
Colt : TheDeathJester
PolloDiablo : PolloDiablo
Slicer : Srice
Fiaryn : Fiaryn
Dracil : Dracil
Zalin : Zalin
Camui : Sogedan
Chubbly : Chubbly
Mugaaz : Mugaaz
Pyromaniac221 : abstrakt11
Shade : Hardcannon
nome : xcletus
Arch : Zinnar
Pmoney : Pmoney
Fleck0 : flecko
Saphier : errant
Thor1590 : Aphrodesizach19
PJStelford : PJStelford
Reagan : Reagan
programjunkie: Wicked Demiurge
Niqle : Niqle
nealcm : Alvarian
Tiger Burning : Tiger Burning
facetious : Bonhomie
Verr : verr
cutfang : Dancing Bagel
cwapfobrains : infobrains
Manetherenwolf : Manetherenwolf
Banana-Man : SaintAugustine
Evil Weevil : Evil Weevil
Karnius : Karnius
Nanaki : Nanaki
ResIpsaLoquitur : ResIpsa
jdmichal : KillerCodeMonky
CrownAxe : CrownAxe
Alecthar : Alecthar
Darkewolfe : Darkewolfe
NBoomer : NBoomer
Evilsville : October13
Grundlterror : thecwar
Kias : Kias2
Insanity : The Huge Manatee
Averni : Keredar
eeSanG : 2sang
Xaquin : Xaquin
Squirrel Rancher : Glory2Hypnotoad
Shrieve : Shrieve
Eddy : Valencian
Figgy : Figment3
sportzboytjw : TylerJ
Edgie : Edg1e
Biosys : Biosys
Megamaniaco : Corcorigan
Dread Pirate Arbuthnot : Requine
iamthepieman : pyeman
Trynant : Trytann
stopgap : Stopgap
skettios : Zymirra
Arkady : failboattootoot
Pacificstar : Pacificstar
Apolloh : Fleetfooot
TracerBullet : SpacemanSpliffed
Cleonicus : Cleonicus
Tangen : Tangen
vagrant_winds : VWinds
Mahnmut : jericho89
Cognisseur : Cognisseur
Madpoet : Pastorious
Scroomb:Scroomb
SuperRuper : SuperRuper
The Ender : RokkEmSokkEm
Zen Vulgarity : ZenVulgarity
Interjection : kcMasterpiece
Dropping Loads : Zzyzzxx
Tag : Tag Me
CodeRed : Muckdork
pleh : pleh
Arikado : Arik the Fervor
kwoaru : kwoaru
Dead! : Zappy Zapzap
Coffey : Phantasism
Djiem : Djiem
Wishpig : MassiveHugAttack
Incenjucar : Pyraux
Wild Garlic : Wild Garlic
priestwithknives : priestwithknives
Archonwarp : Constant Comet
Keysier : Keysier
Fellhand : Fellhand
Ryadic : Ryadic
Zorak15 : Zorak15
Minerva_SC : MinervaSC

Jacking this from Mooman

Fuck fiddlesticks

You can add yourself in this post so don't fucking PM me anymore
VaLiantine wrote: »
HEY LISTEN!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap5qFqD3oLKndHNfOGJ1VFNZVVZ6c1NtZVktdXpsTVE&hl=en&authkey=CJPuh4wG#gid=0

I placed everyone's name in the OP to this neat and tidy spreadsheet. You should be able to edit it yourself, find your name and fill the fields. If anyone is getting problems, PM me or AIM me.

Edit - Put this in the OP or I'll have violent intercourse with the most cherished person in your life.

Zen Vulgarity on

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Reserving this here post for my terrible ideas for Fridays

10/22

NO AOE ULTIMATES

No playing characters with AoE ultimates. Sorry nerds and nerdettes, that's the annoying god damn flavor of the season way to play. Hence we won't be doing that.

So it's time to dust off the ol' champion list and pick up some characters that effect only one person or just yourself.

10/15
    PLAY SHIT-TIER CHAMPS AS NOTED BY YOUR GOD-KING ELEMENTZ
    Elementz wrote:
    Hard to place on a team: Swain, Jax, Katarina, Alistar, Ryze, Urgot, Eve, Teemo, Mal'zahar, Tryndamere, Cho'Gath, Mundo

Yes I know how the draft list works (because dur dur) but have a ball with champs that are "hard to place."

BONUS POINTS if you cast it and play draft mode playing a team of F-tier champs

Zen Vulgarity on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fiddlebuttz represent.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Stealing OPs

Shameful

No wait, what's the opposite of shameful

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    Malzahar fo lyfe

pouring one out for my voidlings that made it past 21 seconds

Nerdgasmic on
  • ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm sad to see Galio get so many mana cost nerfs in the future.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Considering most galios rush chalice, I can't imagine they'll care much

Zen Vulgarity on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    last night zen was all...

"golly gosh gee, mooman, i dunno if i can make a thread"

nice to see our little boner is growing up

TyrantCow on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You know who else is shit-tier? Sion.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited October 2010
    SHUT THE FUCK UP

- also, zen add swan.

TyrantCow on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    what does it mean to be hard to place

Nerdgasmic on
  • PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You know who else is shit-tier? Sion.

I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU JOKE SIR!

Pacificstar on
  • NisiNisi Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    put new code in the op you terrible.

Nisi on
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    zenny v startin' threads and whatnot

what is the world coming to

also i love that fiddles fan art comic thing

also, why hasn't anybody jam totes sonned on this page

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So who are the S tier champs? Something like Nidalee, Ezreal, Morgana, Amumu, Galio?

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Whoever elementz plays the most at some time in space.

Mr.Sunshine on
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Do we know when the graphical update is supposed to hit and if they are going to change Nidalee's absolutely retarded and massive shoes?

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sivir may not be that great, but you probably shouldn't be spreading lies about why she's not great. She has a physical attack that scales at (up to) 320% of attack damage,

Yes if their team is retarded and lets you autoattack from 425 range away while standing next to each other. The only steroid she has is an attack speed buff. She does crap damage except in ideal situations that, er, never happen.
    and has a built in reactive spell shield,

Which is cool, but is really marginal when compared to black shield.
    an ult that provides significant movement speed, as well as 25% free dodge (which translates into an almost always active 10% additional move speed) for escapes.

Her ult is OK, her passive is awful. Most characters completely ignore dodge anyway :/

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/vote-lol-golden-joystick-awards-get-bonus-rune-page

Vote Leage of Legends for best ONline Game of the Year

If they win, we all get a free bonus rune page.

So make them win you beautiful bastards you.

((except pac-star, he isn't beautiful))

TracerBullet on
  • RyokazeRyokaze Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sivir may not be that great, but you probably shouldn't be spreading lies about why she's not great. She has a physical attack that scales at (up to) 320% of attack damage,

Yes if their team is retarded and lets you autoattack from 425 range away while standing next to each other. The only steroid she has is an attack speed buff. She does crap damage except in ideal situations that, er, never happen.

an ult that provides significant movement speed, as well as 25% free dodge (which translates into an almost always active 10% additional move speed) for escapes.

Her ult is OK, her passive is awful. Most characters completely ignore dodge anyway :/

RE black shield: Black shield is some broken OP bullshit at the moment. That doesn't make Sivir's shield bad, that makes black shield overpowered.

RE their team is retarded: If you, as a single character, force their entire team to spread out or die, then wouldn't you call that a win?

RE 425 range: Yeah, it's a challenge, I'm on the fence as to whether or not 550 or better range would make sivir horribly overpowered. Sivir has more defensive stuff than a lot of ranged champions and can survive a direct attack much more readily. Sivir is also one of the very few characters that can put out sustained damage on a tank out front, and in doing so deal significant damage to squishies that are an absurdly long range away.

RE dodge being bad: Sure, dodge doesn't help against spells. Sivir's dodge is 25%, which means she takes a flat 25% less damage from dudes that auto attack. Other passives might be more broadly applicable, but 25% damage avoidance is extremely useful in specific situations.

Also, her only steroid is an attack AND movement speed buff (to the whole team) which is significantly more valuable than just attack speed. You can't hit a motherfucker if you can't catch a motherfucker.

Ryokaze on
  • Magic RadioMagic Radio Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    what does it mean to be hard to place

That Elementz can't roll his face on the keyboard and win with them.

Magic Radio on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    My internet actually failed loading this iteration of the LoL thread.

It is a sign.

On Sivir: She can push insanely well I must admit. It's just, that's about the only thing she can do well.

hard to place edit: look guys, if you haven't read my rant about elementz in the last thread, just refrain from posting opinions.

Dac Vin on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I want to Funday Friday : (

Frosteey on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Speaking of, they should really do something about Masteries. Why would anyone want an extra 3% to crit or 4% to dodge now that those stats have limited (to put it nicely) utility on just about every champion in the game?

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Playing with my 9 year old brother I discovered a delicious strategy.

He plays Anivia, lures everyone into his lane into killing him due to general inexperience at the game, I kill everyone that tries as Tryndamere. Que me being disgustingly fed and killing Sunfire cape Garens without endless rage. Don't feel too sorry for my brother though, he turned into a happy egg and even killed a dude!

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Speaking of, they should really do something about Masteries. Why would anyone want an extra 3% to crit or 4% to dodge now that those stats have limited (to put it nicely) utility on just about every champion in the game?

Yeah, wasn't there some really neat looking reworked Masteries that got leaked a long time ago, or were those just fakeries?
    Ryokaze wrote: »
    RE 425 range: Yeah, it's a challenge, I'm on the fence as to whether or not 550 or better range would make sivir horribly overpowered.

I would exchange Ricochet nerfs for a longer range.

Also, re dodge: It's not a flat 25% damage reduction against auto-attacks. It's damage avoidance against auto-attacks if you get lucky.

reVerse on
    edited October 2010

RE black shield: Black shield is some broken OP bullshit at the moment. That doesn't make Sivir's shield bad, that makes black shield overpowered.

RE their team is retarded: If you, as a single character, force their entire team to spread out or die, then wouldn't you call that a win?

RE 425 range: Yeah, it's a challenge, I'm on the fence as to whether or not 550 or better range would make sivir horribly overpowered. Sivir has more defensive stuff than a lot of ranged champions and can survive a direct attack much more readily. Sivir is also one of the very few characters that can put out sustained damage on a tank out front, and in doing so deal significant damage to squishies that are an absurdly long range away.

RE dodge being bad: Sure, dodge doesn't help against spells. Sivir's dodge is 25%, which means she takes a flat 25% less damage from dudes that auto attack. Other passives might be more broadly applicable, but 25% damage avoidance is extremely useful in specific situations.

Also, her only steroid is an attack AND movement speed buff (to the whole team) which is significantly more valuable than just attack speed. You can't hit a motherfucker if you can't catch a motherfucker.

Regarding your first point about spell shield vs black shield - I agree.

Regarding your second point about forcing them to spread out, you ignored what actually happens -- everyone converges on you and you die. FAST.

Dodge is bad, and the thing is the people Sivir is worried about aren't the auto attackers hanging back and plinking, but the melee who rape her as soon as they see her. Even auto attackers use abilities, and hence 25% dodge != 25% damage avoidance. When you have such a small base health pool, even getting hit 3/4 of the time is bad news.

Finally, the way you talk about her ult is like it's up all the freaking time which is not the case. So making the argument that popping ult and running away is always an option doesn't really fly. Even with the buff to her ult, it's only really helpful when you're chasing (already won the fight), when you're running (already lost the fight), or when your team is full of auto attackers (why are there so many carries on your team?).

Pacificstar on
    edited October 2010
    Nisi wrote: »
    put new code in the op you terrible.

wat?

it is

i did it, because i'm awesome.

TyrantCow on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hard to Place = Hard to place on any team because at least one other champ can fill that role better.

The classic example is Malz. Yeah, he is a good caster, has a nice ult. But in Elementz's opinion Annie, Anivia, Morgana, et. al. fill that role to a more complete degree while possibly providing other benefits.

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    edited October 2010
    Regarding your second point about forcing them to spread out, you ignored what actually happens -- everyone converges on you and you die. FAST.

Dodge is bad, and the thing is the people Sivir is worried about aren't the auto attackers hanging back and plinking, but the melee who rape her as soon as they see her. Even auto attackers use abilities, and hence 25% dodge != 25% damage avoidance. When you have such a small base health pool, even getting hit 3/4 of the time is bad news.

Finally, the way you talk about her ult is like it's up all the freaking time which is not the case. So making the argument that popping ult and running away is always an option doesn't really fly. Even with the buff to her ult, it's only really helpful when you're chasing (already won the fight), when you're running (already lost the fight), or when your team is full of auto attackers (why are there so many carries on your team?).

If dudes converge on you and you die, then you have a clear path: Buy tank items, run away when the whole team focuses you, watch your team rape their team.

One thing you have to consider is that other passives do not provide 25% extra durability for anything (except poppy, that's one crazy passive.) 25% is a huge, huge number for a passive, and when the metagame was carry-heavy, it was a great passive. Now nobody plays carries, and it's not so great. That's the metagame shifting, not necessarily the passive being terrible.

For movement speed: chasing/running always applies unless both teams want the game to just be a slugging match. The dude you're on will try to run. Your annie wants to get into perfect range for a tibbers raping. Your galio needs to be in the right spot for 5x idol. Your squishies will want to get out of range of their carry, etc etc... With a 90 second cooldown, on the hunt should be up for every major encounter, and if it's not up when you're trying to do something dangerous like solo-drop a tower, then... don't try to solo the tower without your cooldowns up?

Ryokaze on
  • CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Eddy wrote: »
    Hard to Place = Hard to place on any team because at least one other champ can fill that role better.

The classic example is Malz. Yeah, he is a good caster, has a nice ult. But in Elementz's opinion Annie, Anivia, Morgana, et. al. fill that role to a more complete degree while possibly providing other benefits.

Other benefits :winky:

Round 2 (or 3?) of Riot's Bribe The Playerbase.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/vote-lol-golden-joystick-awards-get-bonus-rune-page

The url explains itself. They are good at this. Also, Black Belt Udyr time.

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
    edited October 2010

If dudes converge on you and you die, then you have a clear path: Buy tank items, run away when the whole team focuses you, watch your team rape their team.

One thing you have to consider is that other passives do not provide 25% extra durability for anything (except poppy, that's one crazy passive.) 25% is a huge, huge number for a passive, and when the metagame was carry-heavy, it was a great passive. Now nobody plays carries, and it's not so great. That's the metagame shifting, not necessarily the passive being terrible.

For movement speed: chasing/running always applies unless both teams want the game to just be a slugging match. The dude you're on will try to run. Your annie wants to get into perfect range for a tibbers raping. Your galio needs to be in the right spot for 5x idol. Your squishies will want to get out of range of their carry, etc etc... With a 90 second cooldown, on the hunt should be up for every major encounter, and if it's not up when you're trying to do something dangerous like solo-drop a tower, then... don't try to solo the tower without your cooldowns up?

I'm getting tired of this conversation, basically you are advocating being aura whore Sivir, which is fine and viable, but really fucking boring. You can believe what you want, but there are champions that fill every role Sivir has in a better way.

Pacificstar on
    edited October 2010
    I'm getting tired of this conversation, basically you are advocating being aura whore Sivir, which is fine and viable, but really fucking boring. You can believe what you want, but there are champions that fill every role Sivir has in a better way.

What? I never said anything about getting any aura items whatsoever. I said if your problem is getting gangbanged, pick up some protection. Sivir has a unique ability in sustained AE physical damage, that's her strength that should be played to. Her problem right now is that high DPS tanks are the flavor of the week, and sivir has one fuck of a hard time dealing with that.

Ryokaze on
    edited October 2010
    I guess you don't see that you can't have it both ways. There is only so much $'s to be made, and it either you're spending it on damage items or you're spending it on armor, not both. And auto attacking without decent damage is pretty ineffectual, and building armor so that you can stand around doing ignorable levels of damage isn't helpful either.

Similarly, putting out great damage and getting roflstomped the minute you join the team fight is also sub-optimal.

Pacificstar on
    edited October 2010
    So. You're faster than they are, you can block one CC for free, you fire from quite a bit farther away than melee range, and frontline tanks are a viable target for you.

Why are you getting roflstomped instantly every time a fight starts?

Ryokaze on
    edited October 2010
    Added Swain

That giant mess of URLs and images is annoying

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited October 2010
    So. You're faster than they are, you can block one CC for free, you fire from quite a bit farther away than melee range, and frontline tanks are a viable target for you.

Why are you getting roflstomped instantly every time a fight starts?

You're right, I know nothing. I'm also bad at this game and my favorite character.

Pacificstar on
    edited October 2010
    Do you think you're the only one who's played over a hundred games with sivir?

Ryokaze on
    edited October 2010
    I actually can't find online game of the year as a voting option

Zen Vulgarity on
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

He plays Anivia, lures everyone into his lane into killing him due to general inexperience at the game, I kill everyone that tries as Tryndamere. Que me being disgustingly fed and killing Sunfire cape Garens without endless rage. Don't feel too sorry for my brother though, he turned into a happy egg and even killed a dude!

d'aww

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010

I got into a random team with another dude on vent the other day. Everyone had picked but one guy and we needed a tank so we suggested he pick one. He said "Okay I'll tank," and proceeded to pick Anivia. We were a bit surprised and laughed, but he assured us he had every intention of tanking.

I was Warwick and jungling so he took the solo top lane and hugged the tower. He farmed like a champ and a few ganks later he had purchased himself two sunfire capes a thornmail and one caster item.

By the end of the game he had three capes tons of assists and at least two egg kills from idiots beating on him. It was great.

Drool on