As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MW2/BLOPS: Campaign trailer out - You should know what to do with your pants by now

• belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Some of the bigger best buys are having a midnight release. I thought I saw a list somewhere.

belligerent on
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Pretty sure mine did one for WotLK, and maybe MW2. It's across the street from my Gamestop, so I just wonder why anyone around me ever wastes five dollars pre-ordering there when they could just go to Best Buy, not wait in a line, not have your pre-order "misplaced" or they run out of copies, and save five dollars.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Tridus1xTridus1x Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    L86 irons are pretty awesome. After watching Vyn wreck 4 guys trying to defuse the bomb in a S&D match, I had to give the gun a try and it's one of my fav LMG's. FAMAS 4 lyfe though!

Tridus1x on
    edited October 2010
    because you're a nerdy noob like me who can call off work and play the game the whole time. I also don't wait in line but in my car. it's nice to start playing at like 1210 am.

belligerent on
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    because you're a nerdy noob like me who can call off work and play the game the whole time. I also don't wait in line but in my car. it's nice to start playing at like 1210 am.

I'm 16, remember? If I call off school, the truancy officer busts my face in with laws and shit.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    You aren't saving $5 dollars though.

joshgotro on
    edited October 2010
    It costs five dollars for the fucking gas to get to the Best Buy.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
    edited October 2010
    Get out of texas man. I can see the nearest game place from my backyard.

joshgotro on
    edited October 2010
    No it's like, two miles away. The joke is that my truck gets shitty mileage.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
    edited October 2010
    Don't your parents own Microsoft? I'd be all where's my hoverboard you fucks.

joshgotro on
    edited October 2010
    Mom's retired and dad's drunk/divorced/doesn't live with us.

Anyways, BLOPS HYPE

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
    edited October 2010
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

joshgotro on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    joshgotro wrote: »
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

Yayyyy!

That's a start.

PaperLuigi44 on
    edited October 2010
    Until they lift the goddamn rank cap in Reach I've pretty much lost all motivation to play.

I MIGHT PLAY MW2 TONIGHT. Get ready for me yelling "FUCK AIMING, THAT'S THE GRENADE TRIGGER"

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • MrVyngaardMrVyngaard Live From New Etoile Straight Outta SosariaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Until they lift the goddamn rank cap in Reach I've pretty much lost all motivation to play.

I MIGHT PLAY MW2 TONIGHT. Get ready for me yelling "FUCK AIMING, THAT'S THE GRENADE TRIGGER"

I did this so much when I went to WaW.

Rodent242: why did you just throw a grenade at me?

MrV: I was RELOADING.

Rodent242: OH.

MrVyngaard on
    "now I've got this mental image of caucuses as cafeteria tables in prison, and new congressmen having to beat someone up on inauguration day." - Raiden333
    camo_sig2.png
  • SanguinarySanguinary Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

I'm 16, remember? If I call off school, the truancy officer busts my face in with laws and shit.

wait what? are you telling me, down in texas that you can't play hooky a couple of days without getting in trouble?

Sanguinary on
    "Und... under control? You're grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumbass"

"I don't even bother to use my brain any more! There's nothing left in it"
    edited October 2010
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

Yayyyy!

That's a start.

Actually someone buy it for me. Only way I'm gonna play it now. :evil:

joshgotro on
    edited October 2010
    Sanguinary wrote: »

wait what? are you telling me, down in texas that you can't play hooky a couple of days without getting in trouble?

can't play hookie any amount of days

or even hours

like if they catch you walking around and you look like you should be in school and it's noon, they'll bust your ass

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • jonny439jonny439 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

Yayyyy!

That's a start.

I'd be willing to throw in a few bucks to get you on board. Remember you buying Willeth a map pack so I'd pay it forward and donate 15$ to the cause. Just let me know and I can paypal you at end of month.

MW2 BROS REUNITE

jonny439 on
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Seriously?

Hmmmmm.....

I AM ONLY GOING TO BUY THIS GAME IS SOMEONE GIVES ME 15 BUCKS.

Burtletoy on
    edited October 2010
    jonny439 wrote: »
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

Yayyyy!

That's a start.

I'd be willing to throw in a few bucks to get you on board. Remember you buying Willeth a map pack so I'd pay it forward and donate 15$ to the cause. Just let me know and I can paypal you at end of month.

MW2 BROS REUNITE

That was Volatile. Plus I was playing. I don't think this game is going to grab me like Reach.

joshgotro on
  • jonny439jonny439 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    lol, I'ma call you ODB from now on. Old Dirty Brutle.

I love how no one on my Friends List picked up MoH. I was thinking of getting that, but probably not. I picked up a gamefly trial to see if I can find a game to tide me over until blops. I hate when I google blops and nothing comes up. WTF is this shit!!

A friend of mine gamefly'd it and said the single player is awesome but short and the multi is good too now he only plays hardcore MW2 so take that for what its worth. He said it's a must rent so I think I'll give it a whirl once the price drops.

EDIT: I'm skeptical Brutle...:twisted:

jonny439 on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Why aren't we playing this right now? You cocks, like you have anything to do on a Friday night.

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
    edited October 2010
    I'll pop it in, I guess.

e: Fuck, I keep throwing stuns when I want to sprint.

ee: Fuck, I keep planting claymores when I want to melee.

eee: Fuck, I keep trying to crouch and I end up sprinting.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
    edited October 2010
    Well, that was fun. Could have been more fun with, I dunno, three more people? :P

MayGodHaveMercy on
    edited October 2010
    Why aren't we playing this right now? You cocks, like you have anything to do on a Friday night.

Well, some of us go on dates on friday night instead of like tuesday or whenever yours was.

Burtletoy on
    edited October 2010
    Burtletoy wrote: »

Well, some of us go on dates on friday night instead of like tuesday or whenever yours was.

Wednesday. And let's not talk about that right now.

MayGodHaveMercy on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    BLOPS HYPE

Gonna rent it.

Yayyyy!

That's a start.

I shall send you a copy on launch.
    It will actually be a blank case and pre-order slick from work with no disc inside.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • HibernusHibernus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Isn't SitRep supposed to reduce friendly footsteps by the same value as Ninja?

Hibernus on
    edited October 2010
    Yeah.

Teammates by .25x and enemies by 4x

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • HibernusHibernus Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Now, I could be stupid, but it's definitely not doing that in my games.

Enemies by 4x is kicking in for sure, but teammates and myself are still much louder than they would be with ninja.

I'm not actually sure if it's always been like this, since I wasn't using headphones the last time I actually had pro unlocked. (before cage match got removed)

Hibernus on
    edited October 2010
    Friendlies aren't reduced quite as much as with ninja, especially if they start jumping around or walking of little ledges, but you should still be able to easily notice the difference.

Burtletoy on
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Someone dropped a video full round of TDM out there.

Stop reading and watch.

Mechanical on
  • MrVyngaardMrVyngaard Live From New Etoile Straight Outta SosariaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Goddamn, now I really, really want to play Blops...

MrVyngaard on
    "now I've got this mental image of caucuses as cafeteria tables in prison, and new congressmen having to beat someone up on inauguration day." - Raiden333
    camo_sig2.png
  • Steel-LionSteel-Lion Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Damnit....I want this now! I want to shoot people with the Enfield and rub Britishness in the faces of my foes!

BLOPS HYPE!

Steel-Lion on
    edited October 2010
    Come play war in a modern setting with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Burtletoy on
  • Rodent242Rodent242 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Hud seems like a slight step back from MW2, and SMGs looked as nasty as always, anyhoo, HYPE.

Rodent242 on
    LIVE: Nitzer 24 , CO: @Rodent, Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rodent242/
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Come play war in a modern setting with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm killing aliens. In the future.

Mechanical on
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Someone dropped a video full round of TDM out there.

Stop reading and watch.

That looked pretty fun to be honest. It's good that you can shoot the RC car, I was wondering about that.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
    edited October 2010
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a good game, too.

new MP map

havana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwogZ3kxm-M

belligerent on