As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nier is the best motherfucking game

12346»

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    is there a motion based sports party game section?

A boss you defeat by answering movie trivia?

#pipe on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I can't wait for little big planet 2

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    procedurally generated rhythm-based sidescrolling word game

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well, Drakengard had a rhythm based section.

The less said about it the better.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    DDR pads can function as controllers.
    I know I played Soul Caliber 3 with friends like that.
    So I guess it could potentially be a rhythm game.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    edited October 2010
    shit, we could make this game

vib-ribbon style levels made by visualizing mp3 files, where you have to leap to spell unbroken words from letters generated into the ether

hit them on the right note, and a cloud of random letters spurts out and your score multiplies based on every possible anagram inside it

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    How does Nier incorporate Guitar Hero guitars? or the Wii Fit pad?

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    bsjezz wrote: »

vib-ribbon style levels made by visualizing mp3 files, where you have to leap to spell unbroken words from letters generated into the ether

hit them on the right note, and a cloud of random letters spurts out and your score multiplies based on every possible anagram inside it

you shouldn't be giving these ideas away for free

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Is the DotA style tower defense in Nier any good?

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
    edited October 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    bsjezz wrote: »

you shouldn't be giving these ideas away for free

you're right.

gimme a buck

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • hydropulse17hydropulse17 Registered User new member
    I stopped reading when you said Drakengard is a horrible game. In a list of the most wrong opinions ever had, that one ranks right under "Hitler was the good guy."

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I stopped reading when you said Drakengard is a horrible game. In a list of the most wrong opinions ever had, that one ranks right under "Hitler was the good guy."

i stopped reading 6 years ago

broken image link
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    DsLKQ5N.jpg

what have you done

POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN on
    vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
This discussion has been closed.