As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[AFMBE] The Good, The Bad, the Undead- OOC Thread! (Game Back On! Read page 7)

124»

• Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Dude, I think you messed up on the rolls. It seems to be adding up the collective rolls together. Re-do them separated.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    bratrbratr Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    No Its individual, it just says the whole line again each time. It surprised me the first time too when I rolled using it.

You can also tell since the second roll is less than the first one no addition. But I can reroll them if you really want me to.

bratr on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [6,8,-2] = (12)

6 is the roll, 8 is my stat modifier, and -2 is the multiple action penalty

EDIT: On Second thought, I'll use the Rerolls 8-)

bratr on
  • Options
    SnowdownSnowdown Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll be unavailable again until sunday evening...get to chop up a tree and rebuild a deck, all in hopes that someone will buy a house in a state i no longer live in, yay!

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    And once again, I don't expect anyone around on the weekends. bratr, are you going to use this once in a life time reroll or go with what's up there?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Reroll? what kind of question is that? :P

sorry, um seriously, I'd like to use the reroll but if you now accept the initial roll as valid then Ill use it, but if you want me rolling individually from now on then I think its fair that I use the reroll

bratr on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ronrab, you are up. Also Snowdown, I was thinking about since you have Balladeer, you could sing a hymn as the songs and use them. But of course, ya'll ain't having a problem yet. I feel like my zombies are too weak! They aren't too squish but they can't touch you. Like MZ Hammer.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I like the idea of Ephraim's ballads being hymns.
    I have to look up to see what kind of effect the ballads have...havn't seen that yet, or don't remember it

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ronrab has somethings that have come up this week so I'm taking control of Ezekiel for this round. I'll have stuff written in a bit.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Snowdown, It's your turn followed by bratr!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Snowdown, link your rolls! I do check them for cheating.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Linked now. Sorry, I thought I had.

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's cool. You use Orokos like I do so checking is easy for me. I'll have your stuff up in a minute.

Don't hate me...

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Damn, Church is the best weapon you got, Snowdown. 72 damage in one hit!

bratr, your turn. I'm hoping we can finish this fight up before Wednesday (September 1st) as I'm going to PAX and then traveling around Washington State until the 10th and my internet will be slim to none.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Damn, Church is the best weapon you got, Snowdown. 72 damage in one hit!

bratr, your turn. I'm hoping we can finish this fight up before Wednesday (September 1st) as I'm going to PAX and then traveling around Washington State until the 10th and my internet will be slim to none.

Yah, Ephraim needs some new shootin' irons, his seem to be broke ;)

That's ok...best....4 freebie? points i ever spent ;)

Plus, I havn't thrown no dynamite yet ;)

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    You haven't thrown any dynamite yet. I figured that was what you planned on doing and for the sake of hurrying things up, I decided to have go get those ready for use. If you have changed your plans or whatnot, I'll edit the post so you aren't grabbing dynamite.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You are exactly correct with my course of action.

I meant as in my crappy damage rolls being 6, and church being my best weapon cause he did 72 damage.

That I havn't used dynamite to do damage yet.

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ok, yeah, I'm surprised that your head shots have been low twice now. However, like any true wonder horse, Church has come through for you once again. You should give him some oats and extra hay once you get the chance to sit down.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Farangu, it's your turn.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Wow, feels like we are burning rubber now. Snowdown, your turn again.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    What's left standing at this point? Is it even worth blowing out the back of a building still?

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Z4 and Z2 are standing out front and F1 is over at other side at Ezekiel's place. So 3 zombies left and the deputy isn't doing so well. And if you have noticed, the Sheriff missed his turn and the Deputy has missed his last two... It's kinda quiet in the jailhouse for no reason...

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ok, since I'm going to PAX in two days, I'm putting the game on hold until the 10th of September. Don't worry, I'll be back and we will finish up this fight and find some gold. Also, I'll be posting a new game using the Marvel Universe Roleplaying Game once I return so if you want to play in that, look for a book or wait until I get my extremely long OP up with Character Creation and Rules. It's going to be a X-men themed game where you play mutant students from the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. It's going to be sweet!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh man. That sounds sweet.

I don't suppose we'd get first consideration for said game *nudge nudge wink wink*

Farangu on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I love superheroes, not sure if I'll have time though

bratr on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Haha. Nice try, Farangu. But I'm sure that the turn out will be about the same here, people interested wise. So 9 times out of 10, if you post a character, You'll be in. Although DC Adventures by INNS had a few people who were interested.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Yah I'd be surprised if a superhero game doesn't get a bunch of submissions, that sounds pretty darned hot actually.

Also, since it's my action, I know you're at PAX, but Ephraim will be placing the dynamite, lighting it then swinging into Church's saddle and galloping out of the blast radius, while hollaring a warning to everyone.

Snowdown on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Honestly I really am enjoying this game, I like how for once I actually have the ability to wade in there, and act in character, most of the time you have to be really careful cause you can be downed very easily.

I think the superhero thing will get lots of interest, the DnD 4e conversion attracted a lot of people way back when

bratr on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Posting update: Still in Washington. PAX is over and was awesome! Meet Farangu and he's awesome (and sexier in person :winky:) and had a blast playing Mafia. While at PAX I was playing a demo for Eclipse Phase with Brian Cross (Co-creator of the game) as my GM and he told me about Infrno which is Facebook, Skype and Maptools all together. I've been surfing the site and I may have the MURPG game there and run weekly sessions. I'll have sign up over here. If anyone joins, add me as a friend. I use the same screen name.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm back and we will get this game rolling again on Monday.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to restart this Weds as I seem to have Bowling league tonight and tomorrow night.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bratr, it's your turn!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ok, so it's ronrab's turn but he's had to bow out which means I can either 1) kill his character (I don't want to as I like Ezekiel) or 2) Replace him with either a) A new character or b) someone who will play Ezekiel...

But I will keep this game rolling some how. What's ya'll thoughts on the matter?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I was talking to Egos, who wanted to play but didn't get the chance to due to things in RL, he said he might make up a character. So for now, I guess I'll play Ezekiel and turn him into a NPC (because I like him) and we'll add Egos in once he post a character. If not, you guys will be a 3 man army.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok, so I've lost myself in Minecraft and League of Legends and I've been putting off this game and my Marvel game. If people are still interested in playing, please let me know.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm kind of busy with school so my pokemon game and DnD games have me occupied, Im already way behind on another sight so I think I'd have to quit even if you do decide to continue it

bratr on